[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Gomez so fucking cool? Hell, why was Raul Julia so fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
Why was Gomez so fucking cool?
Hell, why was Raul Julia so fucking cool in general?
>>
>>62715524
i watched the first adams family on halloween, first time since it came out, and i was suprised how good it was. is the 2nd one as good?
also, raul is pretty cool, but all i know him from is adams family and street fighter, has he done other noteworthy things i should check out?
>>
>>62715549
It's actually considered better. I fucking love both Addams family movies.
>>
>>62715549
>is the 2nd one as good?

No but it's still enjoyable. That could be nostalgia though. I watched the first one dozens of times when I was little.
>>
>>62715549
Both Adams Family movies are both good. The second one has a few problems and isn't as solid, but it's very enjoyable.
>>
>>62715549
The second one is actually much better.
Gomez and Morticia have one of the best relationships in tv/film history. I model mine after those motherfuckers. height difference included.

He was cool because he didn't give any fucks.
Not one single fuck beyond hitting Dat Morticia ass.
>>
File: 1398197834048.jpg (174 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
1398197834048.jpg
174 KB, 800x388
>tfw you will never sword-fight with your lawyer in good fun
>>
File: 011.jpg (16 KB, 251x239) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
16 KB, 251x239
>>62715580
>you will never help your niece and nephew put on the most epic play ever shown at an elementary school
>>
>>62715577
He and Morticia are like everyone's parents when they act lovey dovey without being cheesy. It's fucking beautiful. His relationship with Fester reminds me of how I am with my brother.
>>
>>62715549
It's better. The first one is channeling 60's kitsch, the second one is much more contemporary satire and black (but still tongue in cheek) humor.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 500x270
Swing low... sweet chariot....
>>
>>62715595
I tried to help my nieces and nephew do shit, but their parents don't let them do shit. Their parents don't want them to do anything outside, they just want them to sit at home playing on computers or consoles and shit. Fuck growing up nowadays
>>
File: 53257.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
53257.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
Angelica Huston was incredibly breathtaking as Morticia. And like that anon said, they really are one of the best on screen couples.

>I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss?
>>
>>62715651
Yeah, my sister is a single mom so I end up watching my nephew a lot. He just wants to watch TV. I want to play with action figures and relive my childhood a bit. He like the older cartoons I show him so at least I have that. My other nephew is only three and has a tablet already. It drives me insane.
>>
>>62715670
>3 and has a tablet
That poor kid. He's fucked already. It's too late for him. That's the perfect age to get them into legos and books and action figures. Hell, even super nintendo games are fun as fuck to get into with them at their age and then at least you're stone engaging with them. It's a sad fucking world.
>>
>>62715855
My niece had a tablet when she 1 and change, probably close to 2. Her mum LITERALLY bought a separate iPad for her. Fuck that. Let the kid play in the backyard and hurt herself and learn a thing or two
>>
File: very funny.jpg (28 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
very funny.jpg
28 KB, 720x404
>>62715855
>>62715900
>then one day she can be on 4chan like us
lol wut
>>
Values is probably one of my all time favourite movies
>>
File: AddamsFamilyValues Wedding.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AddamsFamilyValues Wedding.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>62715966
Same here. I wanted to be Wednesday. and I've had a crush on David Krumholtz ever since. It's also Jane Cusack's finest performance.
>>
>>62715524
studios and designers will never, EVER put this kind of effort in making comedies again.
>>
File: AFV bros before hoes.webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
AFV bros before hoes.webm
2 MB, 1024x576
>>62715524
>>
Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ho3FtN-9M8
>>
It's amazing how they made two brilliant films within a year of each other. A rare example of a TV reboot being done right.

Such a shame Raul Julia passed away so we never got further installments. Kinda surprised Hollywood hasnt gone for another reboot.
>>
>>62715524

>tfw you will never have a relationship like Gomez and Morticia
>tfw you will never be independently wealthy and live in a huge mansion with your family doing whatever you want
>tfw no awesome sword fighting skills
>>
>>62716446
The best part is he died because of street fighter. Like the universe was trying to tell humanity to not make that movie, so the universe punished us in the worst way possible.
>>
>>62716485
Bullshit, he died because of cancer. He had cancer way before street fighter. He made street fighter for his child.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (38 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
38 KB, 560x560
>That scene where Morticia is being stretched.
>>
>>62717084
>ANY scene with Morticia
>>
>>62715524
>>62715524

Because he loved his life and it shows in his demeanor.

He's so chill.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.