[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was even the point of this thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: curved saber.jpg (109 KB, 1430x1250) Image search: [Google]
curved saber.jpg
109 KB, 1430x1250
What was even the point of this thing?
>>
Cross between a French hilt and a pistol grip for a fencing epee. Ergonomically superior for one-handed swordplay styles.
>>
from my point of view, its a curved hilt
>>
>>62710779
This.

Dooku's saber fighting style was one that specialized in duels and one handed fighting.
>>
to sell as a toy
>>
>>62710737
If it's curved forward it would strike before a straight sword
>>
the lightsaber is actually the first part of the character design that was decided upon. Early concept art had Dooku as a female Sith, but still with the curved rapier lightsaber.

source: wookiepedia, which of course has an entire page dedicated to dooku's lightsaber
>>
The lightsaber is a phallic symbol of the patriarchal structure of the jedi order. 95% of a jedi's reputation surrounds their lightsaber, and only male jedi are allowed unique weapons and fighting styles.
>>
>>62711045
but dooku was originally designed as a female with that same lightsaber
>>
>>62711084
yet he was changed to an old, white male

i wonder why :^)
>>
>custom lightsaber makers literally cant make a decent curved handle, its always some rough obtuse angle instead of a smooth curcle
>>
>>62711045
I guess all the female jedi don't count?
>>
>>62710737

To help with leverage in a duel?
>>
>>62710737
I have one of these because of my stupid bf. He is stupidly obsessed with Star Wars. Well his dick is so small and doesn't pleasure me, when he's at work I stick it in my vagina.
>>
>>62710737
That's a lightsaber hilt. You can activate it to extend a focused, rounded laser that can cut through most objects and be used in duels against others with similar weapons.
>>
>>62711111
It would be hard as fuck to machine with a curve like that
>>
>>62710737
It's made to stimulate the G-spot and the clitoris simultaneously.
>>
File: 1305920845397.gif (1 MB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
1305920845397.gif
1 MB, 350x262
>>62711147
>rounded laser
what does that even mean Desu Sempai???
>>
>>62710737
>dildo
>put in butt
>hollow to add reverb to UNO FARTO
>>
When is news update?
>>
>>62710808
Is that why he's so good at 2v1 and at fighting against people who duel wield?
>>
>>62711722
No, the style is fencing like, Its actually said the style is weak against multiple opponents but Dooku himself has so mastered the style that such is not a problem for him.
Problem with the style is it is very precise and there for delicate, he can't create very much kinetic energy in his attacks and so when he is facing someone who is nothing but rage and energy like Anikan he can be overwhelmed eventually.
>>
>>62711140
were gonna need proof of tits and pussy of course
>>
>>62711237
the beam is cylindrical, rather than rectangular, triangular, etc.
>>
>from a military strategy textbook
"the curved hilt allows users with stronger-than average forearms to make quick parrying changes by simply changing the hand's position on the hilt. In addition, a curve hilt will allow the user to surprise the unprepared enemy, since he is used to fighting typical longswords and shortswords with straight hilts. This makes the sword ideal for an officer or high-ranking seargent, whos mission is too important to get bogged down fighting an infantryman who may just be a better fighter than his commrades. When held in the curved style, the sword is able to perform the same slashing and cutting motions one-handedly, while giving the typical muscle groups used by a straight hilt a break from combat. Also, back-handed counter parries are an advantage in curved-handed sword-styles, since the blade is already in position to perform such maneuvers, and the user must only flick the wrist.
>>
>>62711111
These quints will not go unchecked.
>>
But what advantages does it provide?
>>
>>62710737
same bend as my dick desu
>>
File: 413.jpg (111 KB, 980x600) Image search: [Google]
413.jpg
111 KB, 980x600
Best lightsaber coming through.
>>
File: img012[1].jpg (71 KB, 1024x631) Image search: [Google]
img012[1].jpg
71 KB, 1024x631
Katanas sometimes have tsukas like that. I think the style was popular during the late edo period.
>>
>>62713516
so basically
>no advantage other than people will be surprised you're carrying something so dumb
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.