[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are anons on /tv/ right now who haven't seen all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (449 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
449 KB, 1600x1200
There are anons on /tv/ right now who haven't seen all the Star Wars movies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0EUjobdavw
>>
That's most of /tv/, since the new one isn't out yet.
>>
File: 1391051075230.jpg (19 KB, 336x425) Image search: [Google]
1391051075230.jpg
19 KB, 336x425
I did recently, and it was pic related
>>
I have seen them all except episode II and I'm just about to.
>>
Good
If you're reading this friends then stay away from this anti art pro facebook nerd franchise
>>
My parents took me to the cinema to see Return of the Jedi, back in 1984. I was 7 years old. I remember these little fuckin' fuzzy things named "Ewoks" and some dude falling into a pit in the desert.

That's it.

That's my entire Star Wars experience. Now, on a scale of 1 to mad...
>>
i haven't seen the last two of the prequels in their entirety and I never plan to
>>
>>62710754
>being 38 years old unironically on 4chan's /tv/ boards
really shaking my head for you family mem ber
>>
>>62710857
YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHER FUCKING GAME?
>>
>>62710774
not missing much
someone talks about politics
they introduce two villains that seem to come out of nowhere, unless you watch the cartoon, because lucas looked around and went shit we need someone bad for them to fight
more cgi more and more
anakin kills some younglings
padme dies of a broken heart and obiwan stupidly lets anakin live for no apparent reason
thats all you need to know
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.