[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody actually watched this movie? Came in with low expectations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Has anybody actually watched this movie? Came in with low expectations due to ratings and such but I really liked it. What does /tv/ say?
>>
I'm sure /tv/ hates it since James Gunn made it and he made GotG so that retroactively makes all his movies shit
>>
>>62709597
felt hipstery to me
>>
File: tips 2.jpg (49 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
tips 2.jpg
49 KB, 469x463
>>62709619
It's one of those flicks that non-fedoras will never understand.
>>
watched it on day one in a neat little theater in LA. barely anyone was there for the matinée

was pretty good I liked it, but don't think liv was worth the effort.
>>
>>62709597
I really enjoy the wet and gushy parts.
>>
I thought it was great.

/tv/ should love it since Dwight was the ultimate kek.
>>
>>62709597
GOTTA GO FAST
>>
>>62709619
fuck you, I liked Slither
>>
The rape scene in this movie makes me sick. Why is it considered funny for Ellen Page to rape a man? Rape is rape and it's not funny. I'm deeply offended.
>>
>>62709641
This.
>>
I liked it, but I was kinda disappointed

It was good, but there was something missing.

Some stuff felt like prime Reddit humour ("Shut up, crime!", for example), but that's really the biggest complaint I have
>>
Felt like a lot of potential that wasn't fully realized.

It was still okay though.
>>
>>62709774
shut up, reddit
>>
I expected a silly comedy so I was blown away by all the ultraviolence at the end. and that tentacle mindrape scene
>>
>>62709619
>GotG sucks
>I still love Super
hate to break it to ya, anon. you just have terrible taste
>>
>Kick-ass for edgy hipsters
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.