[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
apparently they could exist within the same universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 1920x1080
apparently they could exist within the same universe
>>
Woah, is this real?
>>
>>62706343
Explain?
>>
>>62706359
Came straight from The Spoiling Dead.
>>
in that breaking bad exists in a general normal america type world and then the walking dead exists in such a world after the zombie apocalypse?
wow, mindblowing, imagine the implications
>>
>>62706343
Well yeah they've been hinting this for a while
>>
Only goes to prove that Breaking Bad really was TWD level plebeian schlock. You'd never get such plebs making claims about Mad Men or The Sopranos.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 640x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 640x656
>>
At this point I'd welcome Walter White in TWDverse.
>>
>making references/nods to other shows = same universe

Is this the worst meme?
>>
>>62706343
Walt resourcefulness would come in handy in an apocalyptic scenario
>>
>>62706647
Autists cannot handle anything meta or referential because it messes with their suspension of disbelief
>>
>>62706515
>>62706583
Any more?
>>
>>62706583
>Jessie is the first person to ever call someone bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 960x720
>>62706991
>>
You think Marie is a butterdumpster? Did Hank die a hero?
>>
>>62707056
just fyi, she says Eisenberg, hes a really small character extra you meet earlier.
>>
>>62707923
he*
>>
does it matter?
One group is in georgia, the other in new mexico.
>>
>>62706568
Yeah you do. Look at any sopranos and mad men threads on here.
>>
>>62706515

like, i want to think this is a reference, but i am more on the side of the producers/whoever is in charge of props at TWD thought that people would be more likely to get that it's meth if it were blue like in BrBa
>>
Aren't they from the same network? Makes sense that they'd throw in little references now and again given how huge breaking bad got
>>
No.
>>
>>62708168
HE
>>
>>62706343
Photoshop: How blurred do you want your selection lasso?
Me: JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.