[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CRAIG is more like the badass we wish we could be BROSNAN is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
CRAIG is more like the badass we wish we could be

BROSNAN is more like your dad who cracks dad jokes everywhere. I wish you'd all take your nostalgia goggles off and see the truth about this
>>
Craig is an effeminate hack pretending to be a badass by doing athletics and by being inexpressive. Shit actor.
>>
I first saw craig as the incompetent sadistic schmuck from Road to perdition, so I could never take him seriously as James bond.

Goldeneye was my first bond movie so Brosnan will be forever my default Bond even if he gets the black treatment.
>>
>Changing James Bond from a tall, dark haired, smooth, amazing accent, athletic guy to a
>Manlet with goofy ears, grape shaped head, receding hairline, and acting that makes a 2x4 look like the most expressive thing in the universe.

Yes clearly the best Bond. Only britdongs like this version because he more closely resembles their own inbred mutant genes
>>
Craig can't do the Blue Steel right
Brosnan clearly superior
>>
>>62705801
Craig is ugly. Looks like a villain or a henchman. No James Bond-material

>>62705840
He's the opposite of effeminate
>>
>>62705966
he is effeminate IRL
>>
>>62705801
How many good games does Craig have? Zero. Brosnan wins senpai.
>>
>>62705983
He is? His face is very manly, at least.
>>
>weak jaw
>receding weak hair
>poor facial proportions
Craig is like a reflection of myself. I absolutely despise my own look. He's awful.
>>
>Brosnan
Irish
>Craig
British

Craig is superior
>>
Craig is a grumpy old grouch even he's supposedly enjoying himself.

Brosnan could switch back and forth between a cold murderer and playboy seamlessly.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 650x972) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 650x972
>>62705801

They're both fighting for second best
>>
Brosnan has more confirmed kills. He also drinks and fucks less.
>>
Craig is the superior Bond.
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>craig
>bond
>>
>>62706288
Craig is a Scot.
>>
>>62706310
i don't know where this "timothy dalton is the beds bond" meme came from, considering he's even more of a dull edgelord than craig
>>
>>62706376

From people that read Flemings novels, which Dalton also did and applied it to his performance- he was the most accurate "Bond" yet.

The "meme" started in 1985.
>>
>>62705801
Craig is film Bourne.
Brosnand is film Bond.
I have no idea how their novel counterparts were.
>>
>>62706430
except the bond novels are vastly inferior to the movies
>>
>>62706363
https://www.google.com/#q=daniel+craig

literally one google search could have prevented you from making a post as retarded as that one
>>
>>62706481

What does that have to do with an actor playing the character more accurately than any other before or since?
>>
File: 1352466990612.jpg (85 KB, 300x325) Image search: [Google]
1352466990612.jpg
85 KB, 300x325
>>62706310
Yes

>>62706376
>beds bond
>>
Best Bond is Connery for being a perpetually bemused sociopath.

I don't care who most resembles the books or whatever
>>
>>62706310
he was by far the best. he was snarky, cruel, dismissive, fluent, incredulous and bored with it all.

best bond of all time and probably the only one who came close to the book's sociopathic bond.
>>
>>62706691

Connery is god tier especially when you consider how old the early movies are, you'd expect them to be embarrassing to watch.
>>
Bonds

>Best bonds

1.Connery
2.Dalton
3.Brosnan
4.Moore
5.Craig
6.Lazenby
>>
File: rhso.jpg (97 KB, 710x540) Image search: [Google]
rhso.jpg
97 KB, 710x540
>>62706758

Decent list, I don't agree with it entirely, but everyone is near enough in the right place.
>>
>>62706250
i dont know why i laughed so hard at this
>>
Brosnan is Bond
Craig is "Bond"
>>
>>62705801
>I wish you'd all take your nostalgia goggles off
You first. Craig has been Bond for nearly ten years and idiots like you don't realize you have your own nostalgia goggles on.
>>
>>62705801

Brosnan looks far more like traditional Bond and acts more like him too.

I like Craig's though as well. Liked the new take. A shame they'll never be able to go back to more silly over-the-top Bond ever again.

I think Bond is now stuck in gritty even if the next bond looks more traditional.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.