[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does SG-1 get better or was it always just mediocre. I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 21
File: 435734536547345.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
435734536547345.png
1 MB, 1024x768
So does SG-1 get better or was it always just mediocre.

I just finished Atlantis and enjoyed the level of technology and cheekiness and alien design. Going back to finally complete SG-1 since I only got bits and pieces as a kid. So far 10 episode in and this shit is boring me to tears.

Does it get more exciting or the characters more interesting or is this the pace I am in for 7 more seasons?
>>
>>62704506
You started at season 1? I thought season 1 was pretty slow. Eventually they move away from the characterization of the movie characters and they become their own thing. Eventually the villans get more serious and humor sets in. I can't really say when that happens, just that I immensely enjoyed both series.
>>
>>62704621
Alright I'll muscle through it because I remember loving the show when I was younger but godamn these early episodes are suffering.
>>
>>62704734
I know, like the second episode with the nomads and the two tribes is so fucking cringy
>>
>>62704751
>literally strong independent woman carter having a 10 minute pissing contest with the men saying she is JUST as good as them!
>taken as a fuck slave and bartered off into marriage the same episode and needs the entire group of males in her team and the weight of a male village leader to save her

ugh
>>
>>62704506
I understand your perspective, as season 1 is generally considered the worst out of all the seasons.

It definitely gets better as the writers find their footing and the characters take shape. Season 2 is better than season 1, and season 3-8 are top tier.

Opinions differ on 9-10. Personally, I enjoyed them quite a bit, though not as much as the middle seasons.
>>
>>62704785
yeah it was total horseshit

but I dont think they ever really bring up 'gender' issues much, or at least its never as hamfisted in any later episodes
>>
File: 1316929448461.png (20 KB, 642x715) Image search: [Google]
1316929448461.png
20 KB, 642x715
>there has never been any real good Stargate games despite having one of the best universes to build a game around exploration or as an MMORPG that connect thousands of worlds and cultures and races with space battles and millennia old mysteries
>>
File: sadbratac.jpg (15 KB, 324x308) Image search: [Google]
sadbratac.jpg
15 KB, 324x308
>>62704839
>mfw there will never be a stargate themed xcom-type game where you strategically control an SG team that fights aliens and brings their tech back to study with Hammond as the commander.
>>
>>62705116
>half the time it is Hammond closing the Iris for security purposes until you eliminate the hostile alien threat

Fucking godamn Hammond
>>
>>62704816
I think that episode and one other from the same season (all the men get brainwashed or something? and women have to take back the base), were the only two.

Throughout the rest of series Sam Carter is awesome and gender issues are never covered again. She manages to come across as intelligent and strong solely through her actions anyway, so it really isn't needed. She's also not "perfect" either and displays quite a large degree of emotional autism later in the series when having to face relationships with Jack and other various characters. Which is good because it makes her 'work-a-holic scientist' character believable.
>>
>>62705424
I suspect as much. Sorry I let some /pol/ slip in where I see this shit as active attacks on sanity and reason. It is kind of surreal to go back and watch a show created in 1995 and see how they handle all these interactions and what they do and do not bring up as important. If SG were made today half the episodes would be based around gender and race political correctness and how it affects the universe at large.
>>
File: Sam-cumslut-Carter.jpg (353 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Sam-cumslut-Carter.jpg
353 KB, 1024x576
>>62705510
I don't disagree. That's why i drop most shows before ive even seen them. The promos alone are warning signs.

Anyway the only downfall of SG-1 is how it ends. The last two seasons just sort of fizzle out after RDA leaves and nothing really gets resolved. They are still worth a watch - being still fun as ever star gate - but you will notice that everything is just sort of dwindles and loses focus. Kinda the same way Farscape lost its direction after Virginia Hey left. Dispute all this, SG-1 is one of the best scifi television series ever made imo. It does a lot of stuff way better than star trek.

Stargate Atlantis is definitely great also, better in fact, if you take it's narrative into account, which is more focused and is actually resolved at the end too, unlike SG-1.
>>
>>62705663
To be fair, The Ark of Truth and Continuum wrap up the remaining storylines, so I don't think there's an issue where closure's concerned.

Atlantis, on the other hand, ends its series with the city's engines burned out on Earth or whatever and the Wraith still a threat in Pegasus; not to mention those evil Asgard are out there as well. How does that equate to a resolution?
>>
most episodes are comfy goodness

don't expect it to challenge your beliefs or something
>>
>>62705773
Atlantis had a rushed as FUCK ending. They spent like 4 episodes at the end and start of season 1-2 and it was all very heavy shit. Then they introduced a never before seen threat, gave him a doomsday weapon, disabled all of Earth's ships, killed Ronon and brought him back, and ended it with a single nuke all in a single godamn episode.

I did not cum.
>>
>>62705773
atlantis did give us the SGA las vegas for a penultimate episode.

that alone makes up for a lot
>>
>>62705824
I skipped it like most time traveling episodes of stargate. Is it any good?
>>
>>62705773
>>62705811
still felt more final than SG-1 though.
>>
>>62705845
i thought it was the best episode in the final season, sure its a one off in an alternative universe but it worked
>>
>>62704839
tfw the stargate mmo never left beta
>>
>>62706013
>flooding into the SGC with staff weapons and phoophooing marines

Endless suffering
>>
Is Stargate worth getting into after I finish Star Trek everything?
>>
>>62706087
SG-1 season 1 so far has been ASS

But I really liked the Atlantis series and it borrows heavily and references a lot of what SG-1 did. From this thread after season 1 it stops sucking once they find their footing so I would say yes.

It is less ship board life and adventures and more world explorations with a terrestrial base of operations. Not as much technobabble and wayward science but still inventive in their own ways. At least you can expect the budget value to be decent to high.

You would do yourself a service watching Stargate the film. The movie all the series are based on.
>>
>>62706087
I personally think that stargate takes a lot of inspiration from star trek (some would say rip off), and at the same time they spend more time explaining, and looking at the consequences, and systems of things. For example the parasite relationship is a huge device in both of them, but stargate goes into much more detail and explanation. Thats why i live stargate more.
>>
>>62704506
>With all due respect, sir.
When did you realize Amanda Tapping says that in nearly every episode?
>>
>>62704839
You can kinda get the same feel with Minecraft mods.
>>
As soon as you finish the episode "Hathor" the quality is on the up and up, and there are very few stinkers across the remaining seasons imo. The writing gets better, the cast chemistry gets better , everything gets so much better.

I feel S9 starts really terribly, but by the second half of 9 through to 10, the show is back to being okay, and even pretty good at times.
>>
File: Thor.jpg (142 KB, 521x480) Image search: [Google]
Thor.jpg
142 KB, 521x480
>>62704506
Some of you Goa'uld are alright. Do not violate the terms of the protected planets treaty.
>>
>>62705845
It's not even a time traveling episode - it's an alternate reality episode. And yes, it's damn good.
>>
File: 1443591287621.jpg (17 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
1443591287621.jpg
17 KB, 288x339
Not sure what the dismissal of Season 1 is here about. I think it's one of the better seasons. Plots unfold in brisker pace than later episodes belonging to arcs that are dragged out for way too long. It also still has that new exploration-y monster of the week feel which suits the theme of the show in the beginning and I like that. You get to see new stuff almost every episode instead of revisiting the same old boring planets and races later on.
>>
>>62706364
Because most of her superiors are dumber than her and she's trying to soften the blow before contradicts them.
>>
>>62707972
Until some teenage boy feral mongrel boy armed with a sharpened scrap of metal and bow and wooden arrow makes her a part of his harem and fuck slave.
>>
>>62707901
It has good episodes, but it's dismissed because it also has some really bad episodes while the later seasons don't really have any.
I agree it's not actually bad.
>>
>>62708033
Well she always had a shota complex
>>
>>62707901
I agree with this. I don't mind that they reined in the motw stuff just to consolidate continuity, but SG-1's one-offs were always so damn smart compared to most other shows. Like the black hole one.
>>
>>62708169
>one-offs
Indeed, I really like most of them, also for the sole fact that they are never touched upon again so the interesting and unique feel remains as opposed to places that are just milked to death.

The black hole episode is cool, the trojan ball that pierces O'Neill's shoulder, Linea or that virtual reality pod guy in that garden.
>>
DR FRAISER IS CUTE

CUTE!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: DJ gains.jpg (12 KB, 494x277) Image search: [Google]
DJ gains.jpg
12 KB, 494x277
>>62708474
Yes, we all know that, but who is your SGHusbando? And why isn't it Daniel Jackson?
>>
>>62708528
>that episode where he's half naked with the flag wrapped like a towel
>>
>>62707901
This.

When I originally watched it, I didn't think it got interesting until like season 4 or 5. After a long time I rewatched it and found it interesting right off the bat. If anything it dulls later on.
>>
File: Indeed.jpg (31 KB, 768x558) Image search: [Google]
Indeed.jpg
31 KB, 768x558
>>62708543
>>
>>62704506
It was always mediocre. There's always that one hardcore fanboi group who won't get off whatever they latched onto's dick no matter what and they like to pretend their garbage-tier franchise is actually good. Learn to identify and ignore them.
>>
>>62708528
>>62708609

It's really weird to watch season 1 again and seeing Daniel not in "Big Mclargehuge" mode.
>>
everyone knows much of SG-1 season 1 is pretty awful overall

but there are some good episodes like Thor's Hammer
>>
File: scarter.jpg (33 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
scarter.jpg
33 KB, 512x288
"I'm an Air Force officer just like you are, Colonel. And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside, doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle."
>>
>>62708794
>watching children of the gods final cut
>this scene isn't in it

Crisis averted.
>>
>>62708609
Damn I always forget how big Daniel got until I see pics like this.
>>
>>62705206
Yea not like earth was attacked multiple times by people coming through the gate...oh wait, yes they did.

Hammond did nothing wrong.
>>
File: sga5193.jpg (170 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
sga5193.jpg
170 KB, 800x533
I'LL BE WHAT I AM
A SOLITARY MAN
>>
File: HAMmond.jpg (127 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
HAMmond.jpg
127 KB, 600x450
I have had it with these motherfucking GOOOLD on this motherfucking base!
>>
SG1 >> Atlantis >>>> dog shit
>>>>>>>>>> Universe
>>
>>62709307
isn't that the univerally accepted truth?
>>
>>62709307
dog shit aint THAT bad
>>
>>62709347

C'm'on, who loves dog shit ?

>>62709331

It is, brother
>>
>>62709383
Universe started out as a battlestar rip off, but it became fucking crazy good right up until the canceled it. If they gave it one more season, I bet it would have almost rebooted the franchise into popularity again, or at least made stargate fans happy again.
>>
>>62709148
As stupid as it may sound, re-watching that last year suddenly got me into Johnny Cash.

Not in the sense that I'd never heard of Johnny Cash or didn't like him before that, but I never really listened to much of his work. But after re-watching that episode I got hit with the Cash-fever and listened to everything Johnny Cash for a month.

Also, I remember when it first aired and I thought it was so stupid how they brought in a parallel universe just to explain why the base was getting attacked, why did they have to rush it etc. I had no idea that they'd been forced to do that shit because of MGM giving them no warning about Universe and the cancellation. Now, knowing how they were forced into writing something to hurry things along, I think it's a really good episode.
>>
File: 1445734079294.jpg (181 KB, 1061x1100) Image search: [Google]
1445734079294.jpg
181 KB, 1061x1100
>>62704506
Season 1 is pretty painful. You can watch children of the gods, the nox, then skip the finale.

Season 2-5 are great. There's a handful of episodes u can skip without missing much. Jonas in s6 is unfortunately a major plot character, but you desu skip the whole damn season if u want. Not a lot of stuff happens that you won't pick up from Atlantis.

Season 7 was the best imo. They were thinking it would be the end of the series and they went all out. The problem was the finale was too good they just kept going.

Season 8 started OK, then just got shittier with each episode. You can skip thru everything after the first 3. Make sure you watch the middle/end of the season with the two parters near each other. As much as I like jack, the show needed him for offworld and Hammond made the show so comfy.

As for season 9 and 10...I'm in the same situation as op. I just rewatched Atlantis and started sg1. Im about halfway thru s9 and it makes me want to watch farscape instead.
>>
Season 1 had some really terrible episodes like the Mongolian feminist one or the Hathor arc but it gets so much better.
>>
>>62709307
>>62709331
>>62709347
>>62709383
I like how delusional SGA fans always try to shift the blame of "killing the franchise" onto SGU. Pretty convenient that they forget SGA was doing just as bad in the ratings as SGU by the end. At least Universe took the franchise in much more bolder direction when it needed it, it was just ahead of it's time, tbph.
>>
>>62709554

kekked at Daniel
>>
File: 1430020850286.jpg (48 KB, 388x750) Image search: [Google]
1430020850286.jpg
48 KB, 388x750
>>62709581
>>
Best episodes

>Window of Opportunity
>Citizen Joe
>100
>200
>any episode with O'Neill interacting with Thor
>>
>>62709654

Zero Hour is the best in the series.
>>
File: 1446720214581.jpg (61 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1446720214581.jpg
61 KB, 604x438
>>62709639
>>
>>62709581
John Scalzi is a faggot and he killed Stargate.
>>
>>62709654
Memiest episodes right there.

A Matter of Time, Message in a bottle, Exodus and Tin Man are all better.
>>
File: flash eye.jpg (27 KB, 478x323) Image search: [Google]
flash eye.jpg
27 KB, 478x323
>>62709214

>mfw this scene

bratac's face afterwards was pretty much what the audience was thinking
>>
File: 1433224426285.gif (972 KB, 300x235) Image search: [Google]
1433224426285.gif
972 KB, 300x235
>>62709772
Here's the thing I don't understand about all the SGU haters. If anything SGU had a pointedly more "hard sci-fi" premise and feel than every other sci fi show before and since, just like Scalzi's work. And that's even taking into account the shoddy 90210 plotlines of S1.
>>
>>62709945
SGU shat the bed with its betrayed premise. They get stranded on an ancient ship billions of light years away from Earth, father than anything else in the series so far. They want to establish this feeling of desolation and utter hopelessness, surviving under extreme conditions and unraveling the secret messages in the BMR. But no, then they use these fucking buttplugstones in every goddamn episode to tell Grey's Anatomy tier stories in apartment settings. Fuck the first and first half of the second season. It gets somewhat more exciting towards the end when they meet those bluen aliens and their shit is stomped in by those automatic berzerker drones.
>>
>>62710086
This.

Remove the stones from the story and SGU would instantly become good.

They didn't even use the stones well. They could have had all kinds of drama over how they're still isolated because they can't meet their family in a stranger's body, or their family doesn't believe them etc. But instead they had people fucking. With no-one seeing a problem with it. Not the wife who's fucking a stranger. Not the husband who's fucking his wife while looking like a stranger. Not the stranger who's having his body used like a sex toy. Not the airforce who sure as fuck would have made both parties sign some legal documents telling them what they were allowed to do in each-other's bodies.
>>
>characters intensely familiar with the Goa'uld like Teal'c and Daniel pronounce it "go-ah-oold"
>characters moderately family with the Goa'uld pronounce it "goold"
>characters ignorant of the Goa'uld pronounce it "gold"
Bravo
>>
>>62710086
>But no, then they use these fucking buttplugstones in every goddamn episode to tell Grey's Anatomy tier stories in apartment settings.
I honestly think that was the writer's attempt to keep what the fans liked about the show. People always point out the humor of SG-1 as a selling point, but what they fail to realize is that the humor itself is largely derived from the contemporary nature of the show. I don't think they were wrong for adding them into the show and I feel like they were heading into a storyline where they weren't going to be used so much, but I still feel like that would've been wrong too. Still, they definitely fucked up the implementation(too much cw drama, not enough humor), I admit that, but going full grimdark would've been even worse.
>>
>>62705424
>>62705510
this is what is wrong with modern cinema and tv in a nutshell
characters are no longer allowed to be characters
females have to be mary sues who dont take no lip blah blah blah
they cant be allowed to be human beings with limitations and flaws or its "sexist"

if made today, carter would be in command or at least the only one able to do anything, daniel jackson would probably be gay and in a relationship with teal'c who struggles every episode against some painfully obvious racial metaphor as he tries to understand our ways and why we are so " backwards in our thinking towards gay and other races"
>>
>>62709777
I'm not contrarian enough to dismiss these episodes because they're fan favorites - they're some of my favorites too.

However, I can agree with you that A Matter of Time and Tin Man are incredible.
>>
>emancipation written by same person that made next gens 4th episode and has a similar story
POETRY
>>
>>62710308
But Daniel says goold sometimes.
>>
File: GeorgeHammondConfused.jpg (108 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeHammondConfused.jpg
108 KB, 700x393
GOOLD?
>>
>>62710086
its literally the star trek voyager of stargate shows
>>
>>62710430
I stopped watching TNG after that episode. I'm aware that it's a good show and that season 1 of many sci-fi shows is rough, so that wasn't the only reason - but it was part of it.
>>
>>62710484
yeah tng is really the prime example of this
that and xfiles
both take some gumption to sit through to get to the good shit
the tards over at tvtropes actually got it right naming the trope growing the beard
>>
>>62710448
Why do people associate this with Hammond? O'Neill pronounced it "goold" too.
>>
File: hammond of goold.jpg (37 KB, 1020x572) Image search: [Google]
hammond of goold.jpg
37 KB, 1020x572
>>62710627
Because it's fucking Hammond of Texas.
>>
File: General Hammond.jpg (48 KB, 699x392) Image search: [Google]
General Hammond.jpg
48 KB, 699x392
>>62710627
GOOLD?

he does

O'neill is a more softer Goold whereas Hammond is a more texan GOOLD
>>
>>62708953

but no tits either
>>
>>62710574
This was definitely true for Farscape, and to a lesser extent SG-1. Babylon 5 as well - I still haven't made it through season 1 yet.

Come to think of it, this is true for all three SG series.
>>
>>62710484
massive pleb
>>
>>62710706
>season 1 of B5
>bad

sure it gets better but that doesn't make season 1 bad
>>
>>62710706
yeah the problem is with most scifi shows
especially b5 season one sets up everything
im sure theres some guide you can find that tells you what episodes to watch or a brief rundown of what happened and why
>>
its all mediocre as fuck with a handful of decent episodes
>>
HEROES PART 1 AND 2 ARE THE BEST NON-COMEDY EPISODES
>>
File: Battlestar-galactica-w.jpg (421 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Battlestar-galactica-w.jpg
421 KB, 1280x1024
>>62710706

I think this is the only sci fi series that actually started out really good and gradually got worse.
>>
>>62710728
To be fair I only watched 2 episodes of it before I got sidetracked by something else. I intend to go back to it though.
>>
>>62710869
i feel like andromeda did this too
but that may be personal opinion
>>
>>62709639
That is at LEAST 8001 dicks
>>
File: 324623462345234.png (2 MB, 1200x1612) Image search: [Google]
324623462345234.png
2 MB, 1200x1612
>>62710086
This so godamn hard

Those stones were in every other fucking episode. The gimmick had been woven into the main plot so hard it busted the entire premise of being stranded and alone.

I hated the new Battleship Galactica for the sameish reason. Instead of focusing on the logistics of being a migrant fleet with little military might and many civilians against a superior enemy they took it to retard land. Just dozens upon dozens of useless uninteresting dead end sub-plots. Mostly with the most stupid as shit theological tangents as the main drives.

I wanted to watch a migrant fleet dealing with being hunted by a ruthless mechanical horde of their own design and making tough choices and sacrifices that were required but tested the viewer's morality. As if they were standing in the Admiral's shoes.
>>
>>62710706
>Season 1 of B5

Some of the best lines in the whole series are in the first season.

>Do you really want to know what I want? Do you really want to know the truth? I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want to see the Centauri stretch forth their hand again and command the stars. I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power! I want to stop running through my life like a man late for an appointment, afraid to look back or look forward. I want us to be what we used to be! I want... I want it all back the way it was. Does that answer your question?
>>
>>62711494
>Mostly with the most stupid as shit theological tangents as the main drives.

The real shame is they pulled that influence directly from the old BSG's space Mormon nonsense. I would have rather they left that behind.
>>
>>62704506
If you have the attention span of a goldfish, just don't fucking watch it. This is typical of kids now posting on this board that don't get pre-2000 shows like this that are "too slow". Same people complain about TNG even though it was the most extravagantly produced show of it's time.
>>
>>62711621
It isn't "too slow". It is boring and unfulfilled. I get that the civilian arcs are supposed to be exactly what I described as far as military/civilian views on the situation. The issue is they handled the civilians arcs like fucking retards and they were dull and lifeless. They also spent entirely too much fucking time making the Cylons into "humans" and that angle when it really truly ultimately meant jack fucking all and shit.

Don't even get me started on Starbuck is a Valerie Angel or some shit.
>>
>>62710955
Andromeda had the situation where Kevin Sorbo and the original showrunner got in a fight and Kevin Sorbo won.

And Sorbo really just wanted Hercules with spaceships.
>>
>>62710955
>>62711784

I rather liked how he got less Hercules and more of a pragmatic asshole later in the series. I still haven't finished the last season and a half though. It's not great, but it's kind of fun and watchable. I'd put it in about Dark Matter tier.
>>
>>62704506
It's stays solidly mediocre right up to the end. But it also stays comfy right up to the end so it's watchable in small doses. The highly episodic format with slow plot progression makes it impossible to binge watch like you would with a modern netflix series, and this is its greatest weakness. It was designed to be aired out of order on the scifi channel while people only paid passing attention to it, not watched one episode after another to follow story arcs and plot twists
>>
>>62711866
>to be aired out of order
no it wasn't

>binge
fuck off
>>
>>62711981
don't get your tok'ra in a twist, mr. goold
>>
>>62711866
fuck off, reddit pleb
>>
>>62711866
The first Five seasons were aired on Showtime. In those days it would've been as "prestigious" as The Wire. Don't talk about stuff you don't know, or else...punkass.
>>
>>62711981
i came into SG-1 at a pretty good time. every Monday there'd be a new episode and four old ones, in order. caught up pretty quickly.
>>
>>62711866
What the fuck? Who gave you this idea? You couldn't be more wrong.
>>
i'm torn on the last couple of season of SG-1. On the one hand, the season 8 finale was the perfect ending for the whole series and the seasons after that just retreaded old ground with new wallpaper. On the other hand, Ben Browder, Claudia Black, and Monica Baccarin all join the cast and have great chemistry with each other and with the characters from older seasons.
>>
>>62711866
I've watched large amounts of SG-1 all at once and enjoyed it.
>>
>>62712064
I rarely had access to network tv (which is where new eps were aired down here) or fast internet while the show was on, so I mostly just watched re-run double eps in the middle of the night on shitty early 2000s Australian satellite and purchased the dvd box sets whenever a new one came out. Getting a new Stargate box was always a highlight of my life at the time.
>>
>>62712143
Don't forget all that glorious Baal fuckery.
>>
>>62712368
it took a lot of Baals, but they got him
>>
>>62712368
Ba'al was the greatest villain in the entirety of the stargate franchise.
>>
>>62712143
>On the one hand, the season 8 finale was the perfect ending for the whole series
The last two season were actually supposed to be a new show altogether called stargate command but they dropped the idea fairly last minute I think and just called it sg1.
>>
>>62712368
>has the best plan that surely can't go wrong
>dies because of his waifu
>>
>>62713391
SG1 traveling back in time to fuck him over had something to do with it
>>
>>62710955

Yep end of season two was pretty much where I chucked Andromeda in the trash. Prior to that it was a legit decent show.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.