[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Lisa ever been funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (92 KB, 300x488) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92 KB, 300x488
Has Lisa ever been funny?
>>
Is that gum?
Is that gum?
Is that gum?
>>
File: BPPlV0zCAAEq3de[1].jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
BPPlV0zCAAEq3de[1].jpg
22 KB, 500x375
only once
>>
File: lisa.jpg (84 KB, 527x577) Image search: [Google]
lisa.jpg
84 KB, 527x577
>>62703389
yes
>>
>>62703389
When she had her mouth around my cock.
>>
>>62703500
That's not Lisa being funny.
>>
she has her scenes, but most of the comedy comes OFF of her, not from her

and thats why we must smash the white male christian patriarchy!! #its 2015#DieShitlords#BlackLivesMatter#RefugeesWelcome#ProDiversity#AllahAkbar#EndManspreading

('world' music intensifies)
>>
>>62703500
But Marge is the funny one here.
>>
No but she was important to the show and family

The Simpsons worked as a unit and every single character played a part, they had there own personalities

The best thing i can say about golden era Simpsons is it made the characters feel real, they feel like individuals
>>
>>62703389
Lisa is actually all of us if we were in the Simpsons universe.
>>
>>62703815
this is half right and half retarded

the real reason they all have different personalities is because they needed two comedic foils for Homer and Bart to play off of.
>>
>>62703933
We're not all libtards
>>
She's the straight man, she's not really supposed to be funny. That said, she probably doesn't need to be so obnoxious all the time.
>>
Was Lisa ever intended to be funny?
>>
File: 1226587295762.jpg (9 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1226587295762.jpg
9 KB, 320x180
Yes. the whole episodes is one of the best, though not all lisa
>>
Lisa's purspose is to play the 'straight guy' in the gag, opposite who ever is being retarded, the 'funny guy'. However shes a double edged sword in a way because the self rightous moralistic prose from which she draws this from, is also often over the top and funny in of it self..
>>
No. But in her defense, that has never been her role in the Simpson family. Both she and Marge drive the story and set up the jokes for Bart and Homer.

Dailly reminder that this show has been all downhill since season 3.
>>
>>62704630
what the fuck. how can you only enjoy 2 seasons of simpsons? i admit that 3 is the best, but it certainly has not been "downhill" since 3. you sound like a britbong, as you can only like 2-3 seasons of a show since that's what you're used to getting. 1-8 if the correct number of simpsons seasons before they get bad.
>>
it's actually annoying how not funny she is
>>
>>62704711
Daily reminder that 9 is a great season, just not as great as the previous ones
>>
>my saxophone class
>>
>>62703500
If you thought that was funny, you probably think modern Simpsons is hilarious.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.