[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not only was this the best in the trilogy, it was the ONLY good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: fellowship.jpg (8 KB, 186x272) Image search: [Google]
fellowship.jpg
8 KB, 186x272
Not only was this the best in the trilogy, it was the ONLY good movie in the trilogy.

TTT was pointless filler and ROTK was Oscar bait. Only the original felt natural and comfy as fuck.
>>
STFU
All 3 are god-tier.
The third one was feeling-tier.
Second one was build-up-tier.
First one was comfy-tier

All 3 complete each other.
>>
>>62700464
Honestly, my favourite parts were when the four hobbits were just travelling together. how they navigated beyond the safety of the shire.
>>
>>62700963
Those 4 hobbits came together very briefly before meeting aragorn, and they weren't navigating beyond the safety of the shire together.
>>
Objective list of all the genuinely good film moments in the whole trilogy:

-Entire Fellowship (theatre cut, not extended obviously)
-two towers faramir and theoden scenes
-return of the king charge of the rohirrim and death of the witch king (except that stupid change of dialog), Sam "I can carry you" scene
>>
>>62701341
>stupid change of dialog
>sam "I can carry you"
What? Are you drunk? You're probably a woman so...
>>
>>62701553
what are you saying?

the change of dialog when she kills the witch king sucked, the "I can carry you" was a good one however
>>
>>62700464
That part where Frodo is stabbed and starts squinting in slow motion was enough to me. Turned it off and made a frisbee with the Blu Ray.
>>
>>62700464

>Oscar bait

I don't think you know what that phrase means. The King's Speech is Oscar bait. The theory of everything is Oscar bait. Boyhood is Oscar bait.
>>
>>62701743
>theoden's speech
>oscar bait
Why just don't admit it was epic as hell?
>>
rotk was a bit over the top desu but that's only because they had to out do two towers which already had epic battles in it

but yeah nothing matches the comfyness of fellowship

still though, all three movies are as close to perfect as anyone could hope for
>>
>>62701586
>change of dialogue
Hardly. They just cut it down.
>I am no man
vs.
>But no man am I, you look upon a woman
>>
>>62700464
if only boromir didn't die in the 1st, if only they followed him to gondor ...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.