[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nathan for you Smokers Allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: anymore - .png (939 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
anymore - .png
939 KB, 1280x720
What did you guys think about the newest episode of Nathan for you?
I especially liked the "i love you / again" scene.
>>
Why is there no scene group for this fucking show.
>>
>>62700027
yea that fucking sucks its pretty hard to find for me every week
>>
>>62700027
No what?
>>
This episode was some Synecdoche New York shit. Didn't expect for this show to make me sad.
>>
Where can I stream it? I missed it last night
>>
>>62700161

reeeeeeeeeeee newfag etc

actually wtf am i expecting
>>
>>62700242
google nathan for you s03e05 and click on watchseries
>>
>>62700250
The classic newfag meme :^)
>>
>>62700161
Nathan For You has no group of people dedicated to enabling piracy of Nathan For You.

Episodes provided by random uploaders pop up on torrent and DDL sites hours and even days after airing.
>>
File: feeldude.jpg (23 KB, 609x616) Image search: [Google]
feeldude.jpg
23 KB, 609x616
>I loved it
>it's not fake

Daily reminder she was the superior waifu this ep.
>>
>>62700639
that was a beautiful scene, do you think that he was the real nathan in that scene?
>>
I want to watch the whole play. The angry alone biker guy was awesome
>>
CC.com in the US and thecomedynetwork.ca in Canada stream the site every week.
>>
File: nathan.plate.webm (2 MB, 889x500) Image search: [Google]
nathan.plate.webm
2 MB, 889x500
>>62700639
that was the best moment of season 3 so far
>>
I fucking laughed as fuck at the I love you thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.