[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>commits petty thefts >never kills anyone >serves tea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 468x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 468x718
>commits petty thefts
>never kills anyone
>serves tea
>gets keked
>paints pictures
>UK's 'most violent'

Seriously Bongs? You're scared of this guy?
>>
>>62699470

He'll do you up a treat, m8
>>
I think the pettiness/pointlessness of his actions was part of the whole point. He wasn't ambitious or driven by money, he wasn't even particularly hateful, he was just a violent animal by nature and he didn't want to change
>>
File: DW4.jpg (660 KB, 800x980) Image search: [Google]
DW4.jpg
660 KB, 800x980
Don't forget "ruined action movie Google searches for all time".
Fuck this limey and his stolen name.
>>
>you just pissed on a Gypsy in the middle of fucking nowhere
>>
>>62699470

>most violent prisoners

this guy is nothing compared to shit I've seen about the Aryan brotherhood. Its like a mafia made specifically for prisons, but they are fucking savages.
>>
>>62701041
Safe to say he wouldn't last a year in U.S. prison.

Only reason he was able to get away with so much shit is because euro jails are summer camp by comparison.
>>
>>62699527
Yet people complain when trayvon martin was killed in self defense
>>
Why the fuck did this need to be so stylized? I had no idea who this guy was and was interested to see his story, instead I got another 1.5 hour music video from that autist Refn
>>
>>62699542

>Implying anything after Death Wish 1 or maybe 3 was any good
>>
>>62701488
>>>/c/apeshit
>>
>>62701644
The Death Wish sequels are some of the best 80s action cheese. 3 was def the peak though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuKeUAavpnU
>>
Whoa I didn't know it was based on a true story and imagined it was him being an unreliable narrator because he's fucking insane and a few nurses was enough to control him every time
>>
>>62701694
Fuck off, I don't mind stylization and experimentation when it has its place. This was a case where reality was far more interesting. Refn's bullshit got in the way of the narrative.
>>
>>62699542
He should have gone by his birth name, "Ching Chong Buchinsky"
>>
File: 3425.png (322 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
3425.png
322 KB, 640x480
>>62701394
>tfw you'll never beat your boss within an inch of his life, rape his gf and then spend a cozy couple of years in european prisons
Being an amerifat is suffering lads.
>>
>>62699470
I know! I couldn't enjoy the movie knowing that the British justice system is so Autistic but its spreading all over the world. Its not about justice its about breaking someone like a horse because it validates them somehow.
>>
>>62702561
I didn't know he raped someone I retract my post about the British justice system.

They're on point.
>>
File: 3.png (480 KB, 496x708) Image search: [Google]
3.png
480 KB, 496x708
>>62701488
>>62701782
There's already documentaries made about him. There's also books and articles since forever on him.

This was not a documentary.

You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>62701394
Americans are soft they get bullied by the black people in prison XD
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.