[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty sure George Lucas literally has autism.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
I'm pretty sure George Lucas literally has autism.
>>
>>62698697
Nah, this dog is one half of a duo who are ruining his legacy
>>
I'm pretty sure a LOT of famous creative types have some form of autism. It takes a certain type of mindset to fully dedicate yourself to a task like that, with very little chance of payoff or success. Most normies would quit after losing money on a few short films, and go get a real job
>>
>>62698697
nah, ya think?
>>
>>62699771

Is it even a "disorder" in cases like that? Or a strength? Who says social skills are the most important thing you can have?
>>
>>62698697
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da8s9m4zEpo

>45:50

This is the evidence that Lucas has autism
>>
>>62699855
normies
>>
>>62699771
autism=/=asperger syndrome
>>
>>62699968
he's a high-functioning retard
>>
>>62699993

I always thought Aspergers was on the autism spectrum, no?
>>
>>62700013
autist=idiot
asperger=genius
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-DPiAMPCfw
skip to 1:50 for shy autism
>>
>>62699968
>George Lucas: Things are definitely changing.
>Frank Oz: You don't need me, for god's sake!
>George Lucas: We'll always need you.

What a sweet moment.

How swet.
>>
>>62700051
Does that mean you you have autism?
>>
>>62698697
Lucas is based and has a dry as fuck sense of humor.
That's also why he fucked up the OT so much with cg.
He knows it's crappy and he thinks it's hillarious that people get worked up over it.
>>
>>62700253
>Makes bank by shitting on the star wars fanbase and nostalgia
>They still eat it up
Must've been the easiest money ever, brand name is strong within this one
>>
>>62700253
He has been changing on it from the start. He has clearly expressed how disappointed he was with how some things turned out in the OT. When they made the prequels and making the special editions he finally had CGI to help him achieve the dense pictures he had seen in his mind.
>>
>>62698697
I'M pretty sure he is in the early stage of throat cancer
>>
>>62698697
Looks like he realized he is standing next to the woman that will be responsible for the destruction and oversaturation of Star Wars shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.