[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (111 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
111 KB, 759x422
Would they all had survived if he told the mailman to fuck off?
Also, if the texan had climbed down with the first group that was going to the camp base, he wouldn`t have lost his hands and nose, and possible would have rested and helped the rest of the group that died, like the japanese girl.
>>
>>62697158
I never understood why the texan just waited there. Did he want to die?
>>
File: tumblr_nvmistkibZ1qb36u2o1_1280.jpg (177 KB, 1028x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvmistkibZ1qb36u2o1_1280.jpg
177 KB, 1028x640
>>62697158
As a movie in and of itself it's pretty good. Has some good thrills, tense moments and is very well shot. Nothing remarkable, though.

However if taken as a prequel to the Marvel Cinematic Universe it's fairly lacking. One can give it praise by having a cape movie stray from the Marvel Formula. But did it need to stray so far? The only acts of heroism are done by John Connor, a character I wasn't aware Marvel had the rights to Everyone else is just helpless. Jubilee dies, I'm not sure which character gylenhall was supposed to be (Californian Gambit?) and Colossus never becomes metal, which would probably be of great help.

Seriously, this doesn't even look like a comic book movie. If it didn't show how Thanos got his complexion I'd think it wasn't a cape movie at all.
>>
>>62697312
He was waiting for a friend who he had promised he would meet up with there. Just fucking mental how nobody forced him to move. Guess being on Everest understandably gives you some huge willpower.
>tfw adrien brody lookalike is trying to shout at the main guy and can barely move his legs forward
>>
Watched it high as fuck in 3D with a bottle of cheap wine me and a friend smuggled in.
Best experience in a cinema ever.
Had to leave for a cigarette half way through because it was just too intense at one point. Solid film if maybe a little too many characters. Should've been alot more recognizable too.
>>
>>62697158
K2 is better.
>>
this movie was pretty shitty

planet of the apes guy seemed like a demigod with the way he was easily climbing up and down the mountain. it ruined my immersion a few times

why was texas's wife such a bitch? fucking women...
>>
>>62698151
She was a bitch to her husband because he didn't tell her (or her kids) that he was going on a potential deadly expedition to Everest

And she saved his life in the end by managing to get a chopper to rescue to him, so she's cool in my book
>>
>>62697838
<3
>>
>>62698151
>I am an idiot
>>
>>62698204
>i'm gonna divorce you and ruin our family because you went to climb everest!

yeah, nah, she's a bitch.
>>
>>62698491
he spend $70,000 and left for months without her knowing... how can she possibly be the bad guy
>>
>>62698523
i bet she threatened divorce many times in the past over asinine things like him forgetting to buy bread and milk

she's a bitch through-and-through

threatening divorce should never be acceptable unless in extreme circumstances
>>
>>62698491
...she didn't divorce him, what the hell, did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>62698581
>threatening divorce should never be acceptable unless in extreme circumstances
what could be more extreme than climbing Everest in a storm?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.