[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mid-season finale airs >they discover Glenn under the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: widowmaggie.gif (689 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
widowmaggie.gif
689 KB, 400x224
>mid-season finale airs
>they discover Glenn under the dumpster, dehydrated and alive
>normies rejoice with relief across the interwebz and now see Glenn as unkillable
>show comes back from break
>saviors arc begins
>we get to the infamous negan scene
>he pulls Glenn out to get his bashin'
>millions of normies on the edge of their seats waiting for the predictable last minute save
>WHAMMO GLENN BRAINS EVERYWHERE
>screams of normie rage tear up the internet for months
>>
You've posted what I'm hoping they'll do.
>>
There are people who watch the show but don't read the comic?
>>
wow, what an original theory
>>
>>62696753

They will. That's this show's total modus operandi--setting up the viewer for maximum heartbreak. They do it constantly.
>>
>>62696808

Dude. Tons. My entire extended family watches this show and I don't think half of them even know it's based on a comic.
>>
>>62696808
>reading comics
>>
>>62696825

That is just so strange to me. If they like the show so much you would think they would want to know as much as possible about it and where it came from.
>>
>>62696808
turning pages is for fags
>>
File: ithinkicame.jpg (66 KB, 510x500) Image search: [Google]
ithinkicame.jpg
66 KB, 510x500
>>
>>62696825
>>62696808
>tfw no casual viewer understands the rage over Dale and Andrea other than they were stupid characters

At least Carol's transformation from suicide lesbian to Punished Andrea has been fun to watch.
>>
File: iseriouslycame.jpg (71 KB, 490x645) Image search: [Google]
iseriouslycame.jpg
71 KB, 490x645
>WHAMMOGLENN BRAINS EVERYWHERE
>>
File: imcumming.jpg (52 KB, 554x408) Image search: [Google]
imcumming.jpg
52 KB, 554x408
>>
>>62697034
>>62696959
>>62696905
what the fuck are you doing you retard?
>>
File: icameeverywhere.jpg (118 KB, 932x521) Image search: [Google]
icameeverywhere.jpg
118 KB, 932x521
>>
>>62697139
He is showing excitement with Glenn's death.
>>
File: icamediaz.jpg (38 KB, 420x364) Image search: [Google]
icamediaz.jpg
38 KB, 420x364
>>
Stop posting the same fucking thing with meme text you fuck.
>>
>>62697623
I think he's mentally ill or something
>>
>>62697645
Don't talk like that, man.
>>
>>62696735

Spoiler tags. However we don't know if that will be the case.

Some people alive in the comics are dead and some dead in the comics are alive.

The show generally follows the comic but is not scared to do its own thing.

Also Glenn is unkillable to zombies. This is well established.
>>
It's incredibly obvious that Glenn is alive and then immediately murdered. Although a bait and switch where Daryl dies would be amazing. If Negan kills Daryl right out the gate, the stakes for everyone rise dramatically.
>>
I don't watch the Walking Dead and dropped the comics a long while ago, and I want this shit to happen so badly. Glenn's brains all over the floor is way more disturbing than getting ate off-screen.

That'll show my uncle and aunt for liking this shit show so much.
>>
>>62697875
Daryl won't die. Millions of their fanbase, like my little sister, will drop the show instantly. He's easily the most loved husbando on TV at the moment.
>>
>>62697974

Honestly I really liked Daryl for a while but he just bores me now. I just don't find his character that interesting. He really needs someone to play off of to become interesting at all.
>>
>>62696808
TWD is just below GoT in terms of how little of its audience is familiar with the source material.
>>
Why did this have to be the year Jeffrey Dean Morgan dropped 40 pounds for that role in Texas Rising with Brendan JUST Fraser. Bad fucking timing.
>>
>>62697974
Your little sister is that attached to a 50 year old meth addict with the hair of a 13 year old?
>>
>>62697974
>IF X DIES ILL STOP WATCHING THE SHOW

followed through by literally nobody ever
>>
>>62698038
He isn't playing off Carol any more?

Or has she surpassed him in skill and is aiming for the Ricktatorship herself?
>>
>>62696735

Nah, here's what will happen

>we get to the infamous negan scene
>he pulls Glenn out to get his bashin'
>JDM Negan: "Nah, don't want to make people think I'm racist"
>Points Lucile at another person...That person turns out to be Daryl
>JDM Negan drags Daryl to the ground preparing to strike while Rick and everyone plead for his safety, gives the whole: YOU KILLED MY MEN SO I KILL YOURS speech
>millions of normies on the edge of their seats waiting for the predictable last minute save
>WHAMMO DARYLS BRAINS EVERYWHERE
>screams of normie rage tear up the internet for months

>>62696808

Most people don't even know there's a comic despite the fact it tells you in the opening each episode.
>>
>>62696808
My folks. They eat this shit up.
>>
>>62698336
After the hospital arc Carol and Daryl haven't interacted like they used to.
>>
>>62698442
Negan makes a point to say he's not racist before he begins the eenie-meenie count so whoever gets picked dies without prejudice, hence the whole reason for him picking someone at random.
>>
File: BethTSL.jpg (15 KB, 304x433) Image search: [Google]
BethTSL.jpg
15 KB, 304x433
There's no way that gook fuck is still alive and breathing tho

They'll likely replace him with yet another non-white character though
>>
>>62696735
Dont think so I mean we saw some pretty brutal entrail eating going on in his death scene

I was actually impressed they went through with that. Wonder if the actor wanted to leave or something
>>
File: 1439334325025.jpg (10 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
1439334325025.jpg
10 KB, 255x198
>>62698797
>mfw the fat lesbian has had more screentime than based characters such as Carol recently

Just fuck my script up senpai
>>
>>62696735
When are you Negan groupies going to wake up?

The TV show BARELY follows the comics, but you keep expecting a shot for shot remake of that scene.

Also, 2 years of Negan fags spergging out over this has literally guaranteed that they will take it another direction. Writers don't like to be told what to write.

I cannot wait for Negan fags going into hysterics when he is as mutated as EVERYONE else is on the show.
>>
Aren't the Wolfs the Saviors?
>>
>>62699704

The Wolves are probably based on the first group that attacked Alexanderia.
>>
>>62699858
This, the comic's Marauders became the show's Claimers and the comic's DC Scavengers became the Wolves.
>>
>>62698038
I agree. He was interesting but now they've removed any really compelling conflict from his story.
>>
it will be Deanna or some shit like that watch
>>
File: 1443657082930.jpg (65 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1443657082930.jpg
65 KB, 567x561
>>62696905
>>62696959
>>62697034
>>62697156
>>62697306
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.