[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not even calling it "Now You Don't" how do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>not even calling it "Now You Don't"

how do i become a producer and stop senseless farces like this from happening, /tv/?
>>
>>62696335
>putting Daniel Radcliffe in another movie about magic

You'd think he'd be sick of it by now.
>>
File: I-Love-Magic.gif (487 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
I-Love-Magic.gif
487 KB, 500x282
>>62696345
i think he genuinely still enjoys watching the movies and regularly marathons them
>>
really? people like it this much?
its the definition of meh
>>
>>62696345
>inb4 he's a cynical magician character who has lost all love for the art of magic tricks

but seriously, tho. why did they cast exclusively manlets for this movie?
its hilarious how they tried to make cain look shorter than radcliffe in that poster
>>
that's some awful fucking poster
>>
>>62696376
Like ABC Family does every other week?
>>
>>62696377
we live in a world where there is a sequel to the Percy Jackson movie, but not the Series of Unfortunate Events. Part 2's are how they try to make back money lost on the part 1's it seems
>>
>>62696417
yes but he still puts on his wizard robes and has his wand up his ass to the hilt when he does it
>>
>literally Now You See Meme: the movie
>>
>>62696335

Is the hot redhead from the first movie gone?

Also, why captcha forces me to choose so many fish today? Is it work of some Christian counterintelligence?
>>
>>62696502
who was the hot head?
>>
>>62696522

>bottom row consist entirely of flick actors
>Lex Luthor, Haymitch Abernathy, Bruce Banner, Alfred Pennyworth and Harry Potter
>>
>>62696335
>Alien: Paradise Lost
>The Conjuring: The Einfield Poltergeist
>The Divergent Series: Insurgent
>The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
>Independence Day: Resurgence
>Now You See Me: The Second Chapter
>Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters
>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Half Shell
Some Hollywood movie titles are the most asinine things I've ever heard.
>>
File: 1429409347491.png (601 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1429409347491.png
601 KB, 1280x720
>>62696572
>implying they weren't the meme actors we needed,
>they were the meme actors we deserved
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.