[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brendon, I don't loan money to 8 year olds....anymore. And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Brendon, I don't loan money to 8 year olds....anymore. And if you see Billy, tell him I'm looking for him.
>>
>Don't drink the night before a renaissance fair, drink during, that's what I should have done
>>
>What did i tell you about Area 51 Brendon?
>It's where they keep the aliens
>Thats right and what about Area 52?
>Thats where they keep the illegal aliens.
>>
File: 1446844845399.jpg (195 KB, 789x1203) Image search: [Google]
1446844845399.jpg
195 KB, 789x1203
>>62696238
>>
>>62696098

This is the best show...
>>
>>62696098
This show was never funny.
>>
>>62696355
Dubs trumps >>62696354 Singles of reddit
>>
>>62696355
(You)
>>
>>62696373
>>>/trash/
It wasn't good. It was trash, just like that show Daria you redditors love.
>>
>tfw a Home Movies thread and an Xavier:Renegade Angel thread are in the catalog at the same time
>>
Spaghetti Time.
>>
>>62698415
It's almost like redditors don't know there is a board for discussing cartoons
>>
>brendon studying is cheating because you know the answers when you take the test. you're just memorizing the answers. that's cheating
>>
>>62698482
Patricianhood is the antithesis of plebeianhood. Plebeianhood can be thought of as a sort of comedically learned helplessness; a weak mind when exposed to the fundamental questions of aesthetics - What makes comedy good or bad? Do good and bad comedy exist? - buries itself in the proverbial sand, shutting out any threats of critical interpretations with shortcuts such as "MUH FEELS" or "it's reddit" or ">>>/co/", statements which are meaningless in any useful critical sense and indicate nothing about their supposed subject.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=709aU8QL8-M

So good on so many levels.
>>
What is Brendan Smalls even doing these days?! Metalocoplyse was like 10 yrs ago
>>
>>62696098

We'll fix it in post...
>>
>>62696098
loved this character

Archer would be so much better if everyone weren't shouting nonstop
>>
>>62700737

The best recurring characters on Comedy Bang Bang
>>
>>62696098
goddammit he was so perfect
>>
>>62696238
fucking kek
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.