[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did they pick an actress that can't act?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 612x380
why did they pick an actress that can't act?
>>
They wouldn't pay a known actress cause people will see this movie no matter what
>>
File: 1445002593271.jpg (2 MB, 1466x2048) Image search: [Google]
1445002593271.jpg
2 MB, 1466x2048
>>62693161
JJ should've cast Elle
>>
No good actresses would throw away their career by being in a doomed movie.
>>
>>62693186
This, the movie could be three hours of a turd on screen and people will still watch it.
>>
>>62693222
hnnnnnnnnnnng
>>
>>62693161
she showed more acting ablities in the trailers than hayden christensen in the whole trilogy
>>
They could have gotten an attractive actress at the very least.
>>
>>62693358
No she hasn't. Every line delivery from her has been flat and without conviction.

I don't think Boyega is a great actor but he shows himself to be much better than her when they introduce themselves.
>>
Because she's cheap and doesn't mind the smell of wild animals
>>
These kids still amost a fucking teenagers. Of course they are not amazing actors, they barely had any jobs.
>>
>>62693161
Why did they cast an actress with a gigantic sixhead and shark teeth.
>>
Is it ok for the strong womyn to be saved by the black man?
>>
>>62693637
No, black men get saved by stronk womyn from white men.
>>
You people say the same shit over and over
>>
>>62693532
Boyega's already had a lead role
>>
File: anakin-skywalker.jpg (85 KB, 685x738) Image search: [Google]
anakin-skywalker.jpg
85 KB, 685x738
>>62693161
It's tradition.
>>
>>62693222
trips and my waifu in one post
>>
>>62693924
i hate acting
>>
She is fine
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.