[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wut the fuck woudl u do if u were burried alive in the middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
wut the fuck woudl u do if u were burried alive in the middle of the iraqi desert with terrorists demanding 5 mill on ur cell phone?
>>
Great, let the Islamophobia continue. Thanks, Hollywood Jews!
>>
>>62691407
spolieront cause I actually liked this movie at the end he could have just stood/sat up and he would have been fine. He was only a few feet underground if that. I mean it's sand not heavy thick sticky dirt
>>
>>62691437
Well they deserve it, bunch of fucking animals.
>>
>>62691527
Negros are the true animals. Non-extremist Muslims can make for some really bro-tier shop owners.
>>
>>62691542
Well that's not a fair comparison of course niggers are real animals but they are open with it like apes.

Muslims on the other hand are like snakes, if they had an opportunity they would join ISIS or Al Qaeda just because it furthers their agenda.
>>
>>62691407
This might just be me, but isn't it insanely stupid to light a lighter in there, won't it just burn away all the oxygen
>>
>>62691407
fap
>>
>>62691956
Well not only that but he could actually burn himself. The problem with this kind of film is that they have to somehow make the scene visible...so a lighter or a cellphone, or a flashlight would be the only believable light sources.
>>
File: rattle gif.gif (425 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
rattle gif.gif
425 KB, 512x512
>>62691407

I'd probably just cry myself while waiting to die. this movie really triggered me with my claustrophobia, couldn't ride an elevator alone without having a panic attack.
>>
>>62693805
Yeah I was in a similar state after I watched it too. Had to leave my house for a few hours just to make sure I was still alive.
>>
>>62691956
That's literally like the first thing the dude he talks to on the phone says, I haven't watched this in years, but I remember it because I thought the same thing.

That whole part is a dig on the use of fossil fuels though. They even a satirize the fear of nuclear energy, the part where the glow stick breaks and anticlimactically soaks into the sand.

The movie also insinuates that the government is against its lower citizens, the terrorist is obviously a bad fake accent, they fuck his family over after to admitting to his affair, and they lie to him about saving the other guy and about saving him, which explains the cynical laugh right before the credits role.

On the other side it points out Ryan being hypocritical, he says he just a truck driver and has nothing to do with the war, which is lie because he's directly support the army for his own benefit. It's like saying you don't support bad working conditions when you buy an iPhone or anything from wal mart.

In the end the movie is about how we live in our own little boxes and the earth will just consume us.
>>
>>62691407
>burn the rag on my mouth
>bite my tongue like a maniac
>drift into unconciousness and bleed to death
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.