[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone understand what the fuck this guy was saying??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1170709909780.jpg (69 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1170709909780.jpg
69 KB, 852x480
Did anyone understand what the fuck this guy was saying??
>>
Yes.
>>
File: concordantly.gif (637 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
concordantly.gif
637 KB, 624x352
>>62691333
>>
Concordantly
>>
>>62691333

Yeah. He's got a vocabulary full of ten-dollar words but his point is pretty straightforward. I think he was supposed to come across as an arrogant, brainy cunt, and boy did he ever.
>>
Ergo
>>
Matrix has you lol.
>>
>vis-a-vis
>vis-a-vis
>vis-a-vis
>ergo
>>
File: Neo.jpg (164 KB, 500x565) Image search: [Google]
Neo.jpg
164 KB, 500x565
>>62691333
>Be Cipher
>Trinity waifu cukking you all day
>You are horny af
>Nebakanezer Wifi is down
>Neo is and the crew are in bed
>You jack in to the Matrix
> - - *-*Load Program*-* - - Women in Red Dress
>Kansas goes bye bye
>You feel a slap on your ass and hear a monotone voice
>"You dont have any - holes..."
>Turn around and see this
>He *winks*
>>
>>62691333
>This is not the first Matrix
>You are Neo #7
>You can choose to reboot the Matrix or you can try to save Trinity
>All the other Neo's did the reboot thing
>You are special because of love to Trinity
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>62691333

The real world is another level of control. No matter what humans do, they're part of the system.
>>
irrevocably
>>
I'm not american so yes I did.
>>
Where was he when Smith was taking over the Matrix? Why couldn't he create an anti-Smith program to even up the equation? Why would the giant baby machine need Neo to fix their problems? Why did the machines keep their promise and "stopped the war" after Neo died? Do machines have fucking honor?
>>
anomaly
>>
>>62691896
Because the first movie was closely watched by the studio so the Wachowski's didn't fuck it up with bad dialogue and weird plot bullshit.

The Bros had too much freedom on the sequels just like Lucas on the Star Wars prequels.
>>
>>62694176
>Bros
I was severely confused when I saw an interview with them recently and now one is a pink haired transexual. I thought I was crazy for thinking they were the Wachowski BROTHERS and maybe one of them had always been a fat woman
>>
all women must breed with a superior virile PoC male
>>
>>62691896
He uninstalled Norton Utilities. The subscription prompts were driving him crazy.
>>
>>62691896
yes the do have honour thats an important point. they only enslaved everyone after humanity tried to exterminate them all. they even wanted to make the matrix a paradise for us but we couldnt handle it.
>>
>>62691896
Why is it impossible to balance the so called equation and why when equation is imbalanced Smith appears?

What's the equation about anyway
>>
>>62691333
Why didn't he just turn the Matrix off and on again? That always works for me.
>>
>>62691744
If the machines know this then why would they even allow zion to exist in the first place? Why not just wreck it the first chance they get before they can re-develop weapons and defenses?
>>
>Did anyone understand what the fuck this guy was saying??

While your first question, OP, may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant.
>>
File: 1444852879532.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1444852879532.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>>62695350
>>
>>62695407
Because the machines and humanity are co-dependent. Not allowing Zion to form means the next Neo will never be found, and the next Agent Smith-like corruption in the Matrix will fuck everyone's shit up.
>>
>>62695350
Underrated upvote
>>
>>62695407

because zion balances the equation for those who do not accept the matrix

its like they are playing a game for freedom they can never actually win

>>62697606

agent smith virus was something new, hence why zion would NOT be destroyed this time (pretty shit IMO, the trilogy should have ended how the architect said it would)
>>
>>62691716
Thanks Doug
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.