[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid Questions Thread - /sqt/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 636x382
Post your simple/small/stupid questions here, ONCE.
DO NOT BUMP THE THREAD, You are NOT entitled to an answer.
>>
Where do you guys download your movies?
>>
Why would someone shoot a man before throwing them out of a plane?
>>
>>62690809
kickass
>>
Can someone recommend me an actually good movie to watch on either netflix or hulu(which has criterion collection btw)
>>
Is the autistic Jonfag still around?
>>
Why don't I have a cute Jewish gf ;_;
>>
>>62690809
I buy them.
>>
>>62690873
probably because you're not rich and one of your hobbies is posting on a chinese cartoon message board
>>
>>62690909
Why you gotta be so mean, anon
>>
>>62690843
restless
>>
>>62690821
for you
>>
>>62690809
>>62690823
>>62690904
Where is a good place to download relatively obscure films, Im trying to find Knights of Cups but I havent found a torrent yet
>>
>>62690940
its not out on blu ray yet
>>
Would using a half H bridge drive for the gate on my IRF610 be necessary or can I directly drive it with an LM339?
>>
>>62690940
It's releasing on 11 December
>>
>>62690998
you need the half h bridge drive
>>
>>62690851
who the hell is that
>>
What's the order of the Zombi movie franchise? I accidentally bought Anthropophagous 2000 thinking it was the 80s Anthropophagous (Zombi 7) but it's actually just a remake. There's so many films associated with the series (and each series varies country-to-country) that I can't keep track.
>>
>>62691230
see if this works

https://www.google.com/search?q=zombi+movie+franchise&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=ie7&gfe_rd=cr&ei=gKdFVp7LH6HG8AfInIGAAg#hl=en-us&q=zombi+movie+franchise&nfpr=1
>>
What do you call a cut where the actor starts an action, they cut to a different angle and the actor finishes the action?
>>
>>62691048

That's what I've been thinking. Since I'm just using it to control LED brightness, should I place a resistor in series with the gate to stop ringing or will it be fine?
>>
is there a good place to start Mr. Show or should i just go to episode 1?
>>
File: trackers.png (399 KB, 1409x1687) Image search: [Google]
trackers.png
399 KB, 1409x1687
>>62690940
I think Knight of Cups was only screened once, and that was at Berlin Film Festival, so there's not going to be a torrent of it. Here's a list of trackers. Karagarga is great for obscure films, but you need an invite.
>>
>>62691315
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombi_(film_series)#Series_by_region

Like I said, there's many different series's and the order of them is fucked up (5 coming out before 4, 6 being a sequel to 7, and the "Other Films" section is a mess).

I'm wondering if there's even a definitive series, and if so what movies are a part of that?
>>
If darth maul dropped his light saber and requested to be thought by jedis, what would giu gon/ obi do (ep1) ?

If sith goes to jedi council to train?
>>
>>62691330
literally just cutting with the action or i guess action cut
>>
>>62690809
buy an amazon stick for 40 bucks and put a streaming app on it.
>>
>>62691389
Is it better than Roku?
>>
>>62691330
Wipe?
>>
>>62691346
use the resistor. It will be better.
>>
why wont reality format die?

who was the literal satan that started this trend?
>>
>>62691398
honestly I don't know. I'm pretty sure its basically the same shit. You gotta put this tvmc android app from your computer, and you just search for your tv program or film
>>
>>62691367
http://rateyourmusic.com/list/criterionmaster/the_confusing_as_fuck_zombi_series/

sort them by the year:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://self.gutenberg.org/articles/zombi_(film_series)
>>
>>62691414
>Reality-based television is not new, of course. Allen Funt, with his 1948 TV series Candid Camera is often credited as reality TV's first practitioner. In fact, he started a year earlier with Candid Microphone on radio. Truth or Consequences started in 1950 and frequently used secret cameras. Both of these two pioneering series created artificial realties to see how ordinary people would respond; the reality series of today borrow a lot from these precedents and differ mostly in scope and locale. A number of "who am I?" game shows accommodated the clunky nature of early TV technology by bringing real people into the studio. What's My Line premiered in 1950; I've Got a Secret in 1952; To Tell the Truth in 1956. These shows seem tame by today's standards, but were certainly cutting a new edge in the 1950s. The judge who married Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller appeared live on What's My Line within a week of performing the wedding. Even in the earliest days, the camera roamed out of the studio occasionally with film technology. You Asked For It took the viewer to amazing sights and spectacular phenomena as early as 1950.
>>
>>62691378
>action cut
Shit, it's so obvious. Thanks man
>>62691409
nah nigga
>>
>>62691347
It'll be more fun if you start on episode 1. You could then reconnect episodes when you watch it a second time.

Or else, just watch it randomly.
>>
>>62690755
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>62691550
He meant OP is a fag
>>
Do women get wet filming love scenes? And also could everyone on set smell it?
>>
>>62693141
yes, yes they do.
>>
Is it possible to pirate Game of Thrones episodes in HD that don't look like garbled up low bitrate YIFY shit? I swear, they look okay in bright scenes, but when it's shot in the dark it just looks like those overcompressed Instagram pics reposted 100 times.
>>
>>62693342
just find the biggest torrent. Here's season 1 in 9gigs per episode.
https://kat.cr/game-of-thrones-season-01-bluray-remux-1080p-avc-dts-hd-ma-5-1-extras-t10993278.html
>>
how do you motivate yourself to watch your backlog?
>>
>>62693465
make five threads that don't get samefagged replies. watch them fall off page twenty. then you'll know /tv/ doesn't love you and you better lurk more faggot by watching your backlog. you don't have to watch the entire thing in one go.
>>
>>62690755
Did Freddy Kruger find a new technology?
>>
>>62693465
by getting off 4chan and just putting them on, i'm always excited to watch the next film on my list tbqh senpai
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.