[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck is Conan so low? There are literally a bunch of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10
File: late night ratings.jpg (199 KB, 1320x465) Image search: [Google]
late night ratings.jpg
199 KB, 1320x465
How the fuck is Conan so low?

There are literally a bunch of no-name hosts who have more viewers than him.
>>
Nobody watches TBS lol.
>>
>>62686373
He's on TBS. He does better online than some of them though, whatever that's worth
>>
TBS killed him. really fucking sucks, he deserves better and is funnier than all those dumb fucks combined.
>>
The only surprising one is Andy Cohen, but Watch What Happens live is comedy gold
>>
>>62686373
jesus christ why do so many people watch fallon? he somehow manages to be more insufferable than leno ever was.fuck carrot top or andy dick would be better host than him.
>>
>>62686373
Here's my question - How the fuck does Seth Meyers have that many viewers?
>>
He isn't on the broadcast channels and doesn't provide hip political commentary. That means a person needs to flip through the channels to find him and he is not as viral as The Daily Show or 2015 man to warrant someone going to his channel.
>>
>James Corden and below
>All those literally whose

My question is how is Seth Myers show so fucking high?

That dude is garbage
>>
>>62686373
>How the fuck is Conan so low?

He's on TBS. Verry funny. Next question.
>>
>>62686373
John Oliver looks Jewish as fuck

I think Conan is so low because he tried his best to appeal to an audience that uses the internet and doesn't ever watch TV
>>
>>62686373
two PoC and they aren't one and two? Its 2015 people!! I mean come on
>>
>>62686373
That's the vocal minority who brought him back when he was cut for low ratings.
>>
>>62686373
He's on a small cable network and has a bigger online presence. He is the only one i actively watch but not in the USA.
>>
>>62686373
>James Corden doing better than Ferguson

Ferguson was GOAT, fuck this fat britkek.
>>
>>62686373
Seth Meyers is fucking 5th??
Are you Nielsen retards leaving your TV on while you sleep or do you legitimately love HAHAHA REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME ON SNL for an entire hour? Answer me now.
>>
>>62686582
>when he was cut for low ratings.

It was NBC's fucking fault for that.

Fuck NBC and fuck Jay Leno.
>>
>>62686426
No, he really isn't. Nobody wants to watch some self-obsessed whacko, with all of his shitty 90's gags (like the masturbating bear), come the fuck on. Conan has been trash for a long fucking time.

Fallon is the lovable dork, humble guy, and he has the lipsyncing shit to boost his numbers.
Colbert has the political audience.
Jimmy Kimmel has the 'celebrities read mean tweets' and pretty much the best celebrity selection, and fued with Matt Damon is hilarious.
John Oliver is shit though. 2015 and your show is still trash? In 2015? It's 2-0-1-5.
>>
>colbert 60% higher than letter man last season

Fuck that shows how old that fuckers audience was, they probably should have moved colbert and dropped letter man like 5 years ago.
>>
Conan was caught in the crossfire because Leno couldn't show himself to the golf course like he was supposed to.

Fallon a shit. Kimmel is obviously more talented and a better interviewer. This is what happens when you give your vapid wives & girlfriends the remote fellas.

Colbert will find his niche. He gets a lot of crap because MUH CHARACTER but he's got the audience and the skill.
>>
>>62686602
Corden is fucking horrendous.
>>62686732
I like Colbert but his ratings won't be much higher than Letterman's in a few years.
>>
File: 141908159150.jpg (37 KB, 494x750) Image search: [Google]
141908159150.jpg
37 KB, 494x750
takes me way back

i remember watching this live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua0XUVUl9Xw
>>
>>62686373
Holy shit I had no idea his ratings were this bad. He's been the funniest late night guy for a long time.

Lower than seth meyers and wilmore is a travesty. Seth Meyers has never been remotely funny and nightly show isn't even jokes it's just random panels of psuedo-celebs trying to say the most progressive thing to win points with tumblrina SJW types.
>>
>>62686836
I don't know about that, letterman was phoning it in for a few years prior. He wasn't funny at all in his last year.
>>
>>62686634
Conan's remotes are great and he doesn't just nonstop fake laugh during interviews. I like fallon, he shook the tonight show out of boring routine it's been in too long but he's not on conans level. Also andy is the only independently funny 'side guy'. Fallon's guy is so cheesy and annoying.
>>
because these ratings systems are from 1947 and they've been outdated for at least a decade.
>>
>>62686373
You can't compare cable to network anon.
>>
>>62686568
and he does. have you seen his youtube videos?
>>
/tv/, all of the men in OPs pic have been abducted by a madman and are going to be executed. The madman selects you to choose the one man that gets to survive. Who do you save?
>>
File: 143180981579130.gif (3 MB, 400x257) Image search: [Google]
143180981579130.gif
3 MB, 400x257
>>62687243
>>
>>62686373
Conan = Kimmel > Colbert > Fallon > Daly > Noah > Wilmore > Oliver

The others are I am unfamiliar with/don't matter. Fite me.
>>
>>62687199
I honestly don't get why that is in 2015, are there seriously any niggers left without cable? How do networks keep their viewership so high? it's not like their content has been higher quality in years
>>
Conan hasn't been funny since late night. He lost his edge. He's so much more normal than his late night run its hard to even think of him as Conan.
As soon as he switched timeslots it was over.
>>
>>62687353
IMO it's Colbert>Conan>Wilmore>Oliver=Kimmel=Noah=Meyers>Daly>Fallon>shit>supershit>megashit>shitsville>shitland>shitverse>Corden=Hardwick
>>
>>62687458
>wilmore being top tier

are you serious? wilmore is fucking terrible.

>haha okay guys keep it 100
>do you think cops are racist
>yes, the cops are part of a system that oppress blacks, LGBT and women
>YOU KEPT IT 100!!
>>
This is depressing
>>
>>62687561
>TIME TO KEEP IT 100
>are you racist?
>no
>YOU KEPT IT 100
>Audience cheers/claps and laughs like greatest joke ever just told
>>
>>62687458
>wilmore and meyers top rated

pls kill yourself immediately
>>
>>62687561
You just hate him because of his politics. He's a good comic and he's actually not even self righteous like one could argue Oliver is. Plus he's more honest and willing to get booed by his own crowd than the other political late night hosts.
>>
>>62687600
The fact that you find this depressing is also depressing.

The fact that you absent-mindedly state your depressions on a chinese cartoon imageboard is even moreso.
>>
>>62687662
Seth Meyers
>I would make a joke here but I have too much respect for transexuals and america's greatest hero caitlyn jenner.
>I'm just glad I live in a time where it's enough for an entertainment host to just say he supports PC things and doesn't have to make jokes

That guy was so worthless in an already shit Snl they had nowhere to put him except news desk and he still broke on every line
>>
File: 1443678761797.jpg (3 MB, 4500x2527) Image search: [Google]
1443678761797.jpg
3 MB, 4500x2527
IT'S
>>
>>
>>62687689
Has nothing to do with his politics retard. He isn't funny. Trevor Noah is funny. Wilmore makes no jokes, he just prattles on trying to win brownie points with his pseudo celeb panel.

>hes not afraid to get booed
he never been booed and is one of the fakest, most desperate guys out there. Wilmore doesn't even have jokes in half his shows.
>>
>>62687716
The fact that you care is worse faggot.

It's depressing that Conan probably has the most talent out of many of them and he's in the lower viewing scale. Simple as that.
>>
>>62687689
>picks incredibly shit talk show host no one thinks is funny
>i-its j-just his p-politics you hate

It really isn't though.
>>
>>62686373
what to heck? /tv/ told me that colbert was bombing.
>>
>>62687790
The whole first part of the show is jokes and they're funnier than the one's on Noah's show partially because Noah doesn't even know what's being written for him half the time.

He does get booed, the audience has gotten pissy at him for fat and transgender jokes. Plus he'll have a comic on the show that isn't as politically correct or left leaning and defend them when the audience gets angry at them. And he supported the death penalty.
>>
>>62686373

Who watches this shit anyway? Variety talk shows are so last century.
>>
>>62688322
>Variety talk shows are so last century.
Totally~!
>>
>>62686373
1. Conan airs in deep cable
2. People would rather watch other shows
>>
>>62688239
He isn't funny, most of his 'jokes' are just statements like 'oh wow a racist cop? who would have imagined.' except repeated night after night and his audience is as retarded as a BBT live audience. They cheer every syllable uttered.

His panels often take up 2/3 of the show.

>he does get booed
never happened.
>>
>>62686373
>let's replace Colbert, a witty and somewhat talented actually trained actor with the 3rd wheel form the Daily Show's correspondent roster and also make it a panel show because clearly he can't do 20 minutes by himself
>somehow struggling more than any of the other late night hosts

Gee, who would have seen that coming? Maybe if he weren't literally trying to appeal to niggers with his shitty hip hastagurbanslang and bullshit people who watched Colbert might be interested, but instead he'll just fuck up Colbert's time slot senpai.
>>
>>62687764
And then the Flying Circus theme started playing in my head, fuck you anon..
>>
>>62686373

1) TBS
2) These are Neilson ratings for 18-49. No one in his target audience watches fucking cable TV in this day and age.
>>
>>62687243
Conan
>>
>>62686568

ITS DA JOOOOOOOZZZZ
>>
>>62686373
2015 man's face is horrifying
>>
>>62686373

Fallon is the worst.... just goes to show that the majority of people you share this planet with have no taste.
>>
Because he's fucking annoying? That gingercunt was never funny.
>>
Russian here. Recognize only Kimmel, Fallon, O'Brien and 2015 guy. All watched on youtube.

Fallon is stupid but entertaining
Kimmel is probably the best of them for Late Night Show format because he is grounded between seriousness and comedy. His attack at Leno was top notch though,
O'Brien is funny and likeable.
>>
>>62686373
How is Fallon so high? I thought everyone hated him.
>>
>>62687243
Conan, is that even a question. But I whisper in his ear after "enough with the leftist shilling."
>>
I'm Australian and the only one I watch is Conans online stuff.
>>
File: 1433328501746s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1433328501746s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>62686373
FUCKING NORMIES REREEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEE
> that's why
>>
File: 1442735613494.gif (729 KB, 211x196) Image search: [Google]
1442735613494.gif
729 KB, 211x196
>>62690112
> Russians watching American Late shows
Dafuq
>>
Fallon appeals to the morons of American society. You know that person you've met that says "OMG THE NEWS IS ALL DEPRESSING I WANT TO READ ABOUT PUPPIES AND CELEBRITIES BABIES". Guess how Fallon stays on the air?
>>
>>62690654

>not watching Russian talk shows

Plen as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGxwmfRM9R8
>>
Conan was literally the GOAT

Dude lost out on his dream job just to have jay come back for 5 minutes and then put fallon on

makes me sad as fuck. ill watch him occasionally still but you can tell the man is dead inside now
>>
>>62686373

A better question is why Jimmy Fallon and Carson Daly are so high. Fallon is probably the unfunniest person I've seen on television and Daly doesn't give two shits about his job, and not in a good way like Craig Ferguson.
>>
>>62686373

Fallon, Colbert, Kimmel and Meyers are safe late-night comedy. Oliver has most of the college kids. Noah has some of the college kids. Corden wants to be on the level of Fallon Colbert and Kimmel. Carson is doing weird indy californian shit. Wilmore is for white black people. Conan's sense of humor is niche. Hardwick is for the teens.
>>
He is on a cable channel and isnt political.

His talk show is just good ol' fun.

He draws bigger views online for that reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 210x292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 210x292
>>62686373
I refuse to believe that fucking Carson Daly from TRL like 20 years ago is more relevant than Conan in 2015. I didn't know that he was still on television until somebody on here pointed it out.
>>
What about Ellen ?
Do you like her ?

i think she's pretty cool
>>
>>62686373
Where is this image from?
>>
conan needs to do something else before he goes full fucking JUST
>>
>>62686634
>lovable dork, humble guy

His crafted persona is so boring and his forced humility is annoying. Colbert is ok but the latest show has been average because he's not really playing his character anymore. Kimmel I like and has the best writers.

Conan is probably the most interesting person out of them all, his writing has sorta slumped but the thing is everytime he does anything that is probably part of his normal life it's great. The best part of Conan is where he is barely trying.
>>
>>62690763

at least post one with a qt guest
>>
>>
There are YouTubers and Twitch streamers who outdraw all of these guys' numbers. Late night television is dead.
>>
Conan took a principled stand against the late-night Jews by rejecting the 11:30 slot and it destroyed his entire career. He should've just taken the slot. Look where he is now that he went all moralfag. Jay Leno was almost in the fucking grave and seconds before he went down, he reached up and dragged Conan into the abyss with him. Conan was basically Oberyn Martell dancing on the corpse of what he thought was Jay Leno, before he sprang up with his last amount of energy and crushed Conan's fucking head to pieces and ruined him forever, taking both of them out the game for good.

Also, fuck Seth Myers.
>>
>>62686373
Wilmore is only on so CC can show how heroic and "progressive" they are. That's it. He's terrible and his numbers are a joke.
>>
File: leno.jpg (44 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
leno.jpg
44 KB, 636x477
>>62693360
He shouldn't have fucked with me
>>
>>62693514
"Late Shift 2: Leno Strikes Again" when?
>>
File: shig.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
shig.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>2011+4
>watching the electric jew
>>
File: tilda-obrien-320.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tilda-obrien-320.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>>62693616
with Tilda Swinton as Conan
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.