[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Larry argues about a social norm for ages and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: hbo-curbyourenthusiasm-header.jpg (32 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
hbo-curbyourenthusiasm-header.jpg
32 KB, 500x278
>it's a Larry argues about a social norm for ages and ends up being shamed for acting different episode
>>
>>62685589
You can't control what pops in!
>>
>>62685589
WHEN THE FUCK WILL CURB RETURN?
>>
Sounds like gold.
>>
>>62685589
That's most comedies though.
>>
>it's a Larry creates conflict by willfully disobeying a universally accepted but trivial social norm but chastises others for accidentally disobeying a different but equally trivial social norm episode
>>
>>62685589
>actually graduated in a good university as a lawyer, now studying history, planning to get into the diplomatic academy in my country
>feel safe studying as much as possible and leeching off my parents, I'm good at socializing but everyone hates me because I make fun at common shit
>almost every couple I've had has gave me tons of shit because I don't believe in anniversaries or valentines day because you just last what you last, what the fuck else does it mean
>worshiping some completley arbitrary date
y
Yeah, I don't like birthday's either, fucking singing stupid songs and giving gifts for some random day you were born to. Whatever, at least I enjoy Halloween, Christmas, and popular celebrations in general. I mean, whatever their meaning was, at least they have a meaning, right? What's a fucking anniversay or a birthday.
Women always gave me shit for not buying presents or caring about that, despite I spoiled them on everything else, dinners, dates, films, theatre, fucking museums. Shit is expensive.
>>
File: 1446697937585.jpg (32 KB, 417x407) Image search: [Google]
1446697937585.jpg
32 KB, 417x407
>>62686171
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>it's a Larry kills a swan episode
>>
>it's a Larry gets so disenfranchised he becomes a hypocritical asshole episode
>>
>its a larry DOES NOT get in that ass epiode
>>
>It's a Larry ruins things episode
>>
>>62686296
Whatever. Can't trust that much in someone that puts so much interest in a fucking gift on a specific day when they are showered by them periodically by yourself.
Fuck it, i'll be a cheap cunt and get amazing birthday and anniversary gifts instead of using that money to be happy on a regular and active basis.
>>
>>62685953
Larry has a whole notebook dedicated to the next season. So soon.
>>
>>62686171
>I don't believe in anniversaries or valentines day because you just last what you last

foreign people's broken english phrases always make for the best aphorisms
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 305x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 305x458
Get the fuck outta my house you bald headed prick!
>>
>Next time a man calls you a fucking faggot, you get in that ass, Larry.
>Know what I mean? You get in that ass, Larry.
>That's what the fuck you do.
>You gotta immediately get in somebody's ass when that happens to you.
>You pull their asshole open, step into their asshole, close the door behind you, pick up your spray-paint can, right?
>You spray-paint "Larry was here," "wash me," all that kind of shit, fuck his whole asshole up, eat some snickers bar, throw some paper on the floor, read a newspaper, ball the paper up, the newspaper, and throw the newspaper on the floor, fuck his whole asshole up, you know what I'm saying? Then you open that asshole one more time-- open it again, open that asshole again Step out of his ass and leave that motherfucker wide open, So he knows you've been there.
>Open it up, - Step in.
>Step in their asshole.
>Spray-paint "Larry was here.
>Larry was here.
>Leave garbage, snickers, eat snickers, leave garbage.
>Spit, fuck it.
>Get out.
>Mm! - Open it up again.
>Step out their asshole.
>Step out.
>Don't even close that motherfucker.
>Leave it open so he knows you've been there.
>You feel me?
>That's how you handle people.
>Mm! get in that ass, Larry.
>>
File: larrydavid.jpg (350 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
larrydavid.jpg
350 KB, 620x412
>mfw Larry gets so annoyed with fans constantly asking for a new season, that he makes a new season but never releases it out of spite
>>
>>62685589
>It's a Larry gets his own way episode
>>
>>62689688
I want an episode about him shitting on his fans.
>They like you Larry, they want to see more of you.
>What am I, a trained chimp? Frankly i don't want those people as fans.
>>
File: mEkhQTN.png (874 KB, 744x750) Image search: [Google]
mEkhQTN.png
874 KB, 744x750
>its a Larry acts like a Jew to Jew other Jews episode
>>
>It's a larry says something that would be deemed racist by most hyper offended people but it's actually not offensive if you're a mature person who accepts making jokes is a good thing
>>
>>62689913
They kind of did that in the first season with the neighbor who really liked JLD.
>>
File: 1414081449799s.jpg (14 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1414081449799s.jpg
14 KB, 250x230
>>62690051
>Every time he meets a person they tell him they love seinfeld.
>>
>>62689688

He will make a show about not making the next season of Curb.
>>
>>62690009
is that LD's daughter? she kind of looks like krysten ritter
>>
>>62690118
That would be high art.
>>
>>62690146
>go on date with qt3.14
>go to her house to pick her up
>ring doorbell
>Larry answers
wat do
>>
>>62690187
>hello you bald fuck
>get ouf of my house
>no i was just joking, from the show h-hehe
>no just please get off my property or ill call the police
>o-ok
>>
>>62690187
give him fuel for another season so like piss on his shoes while she walks to the car.
>>
>>62690187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
>>
>>62690187
>[awkward trombone music]
>>
>>62690204
*trombone plays*
>>
>>62690204
>Larry makes an episode about this experience.
>Portrays you as the most irredeemable piece of shit.
>Tell your friends
>They hate you for it
>>
File: marty.jpg (23 KB, 455x439) Image search: [Google]
marty.jpg
23 KB, 455x439
>its a larry gets the jew fucked out of him episode
>>
>>62690273
ive fucked 2 lebanese muslim girls and there has been race/religion dirty talk both times
>>
File: 1425267571969.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
1425267571969.gif
2 MB, 316x213
>>62690273
>>
File: 1425155276610.gif (603 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1425155276610.gif
603 KB, 320x240
>>62690273
It's a Larry urinates on a painting of Jesus Chris episode.
>>
What are your guys favorite episodes?
Mine is krazy eyez killah or the wendy wheelchair episode
>>
>>62690413
Funkhauser heavy episodes like the dead uncle, the dead mother, the swan, the palestinian chicken

That guy is hilarious, his face, his voice, his cadence, what he says...
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.