[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's not about to do something awful, right? We're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: CTdqc3zXIAAL2-U.png (329 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
CTdqc3zXIAAL2-U.png
329 KB, 599x337
He's not about to do something awful, right?
We're still going to see more of him in time - he's not leaving us, right?
>>
reddit
>>
who gives a shia
>>
>>62684057
I do, I like him
>>
No, he has thick skin and an elastic heart.
He is resurrected.
>>
>>62683888
>He's not about to do something awful, right?
>about to do something awful

somethingawful logo = grenade
therefore he's going to suicide bomb himself
QED
>>
>>62683888
What's the point?

Julia Louis-Dreyfus has never watched anything she's in. Shania Le Buff watched his movies all in a row on a love feed. There's actors and then there's attention whores.
>>
I missed the end. Did anything interesting happen?
>>
>>62685649
It sure was a love feed. Did you see all those hipsters hooking up?
>>
>>62686098
Stood up and walked away.
>>
>>62683888
watching the replay on and off. This is weak compared to his previous "performances".
>>
>>62688153
It's a man that has the opportunity to watch his life work on camera, and when he does he's mostly bored and ashamed, except when you go deep enough and find how he enjoys his earlier work as a child star.
It's a quite sad performance. Simple to grasp, but for some reason it appears most people can't even do that
>>
>>62688242
You see it as sad. But does he?
>>
>>62688242
>mostly bored and ashamed

Can you blame him? He's spent the majority of his career stumbling backwards and looking up at nothing (even before Transformers).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.