[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: talkingcat.gif (939 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
talkingcat.gif
939 KB, 500x281
Hiro is coming to address issues on /tv/ soon.

>>>/asp/759639
>>
>>62683493
Thank god. I hope we get /film/, /cel/, and a crackdown on shitposting from this.
>>
>>62683620
i just want this board to be usable again
>>
File: speed.png (53 KB, 1287x444) Image search: [Google]
speed.png
53 KB, 1287x444
>tfw the kids shilling for /film/ would be absolutely directionless if it actually came to pass
the only issue to address on /tv/ is the terrible moderation
>>
Really? No one cares that Hiro is coming in to overhaul the board?
>>
>>62683969
I think at least adding /cel/ for gossip and pictures is essential to increasing board quality as well as added moderation and perhaps a place for generals for shows and recent movies that came out/are coming out because every week the board is overrun with something new.
>>
/film/ is imminent. prepare yourselves
>>
>>62683493
China moot, we need a /bane/ /tv/ /film/ and /cel/ board pls
>>
/tv/ is fine. Cant believe you cĂșcks want more moderation. That's what killed /sp/
>>
We just need to ban kekposting and off topic shit, splitting the board is fucking idiotic.
>>
File: 12.jpg (44 KB, 345x373) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
44 KB, 345x373
/film/ COMING

/film/ COMING

6 FUCKING YEARS LATER

/film/ COMING
>>
File: Claire.jpg (208 KB, 429x883) Image search: [Google]
Claire.jpg
208 KB, 429x883
/film/ /film/ /film/ /film/ /film/ /film/
>>
Please, don't do this, Hiro. Don't split this community.
>>
>>62684220
/sp/ killed /sp/ because you couldn't control how /b/ you acted you dumb fucking crossie
>>
rename /tv/ to /meme/ and start /film/

there fixed
>>
File: I.png (81 KB, 297x560) Image search: [Google]
I.png
81 KB, 297x560
>/film is made
>nothing but Star Wars threads
>>
File: 1447136044561.jpg (92 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447136044561.jpg
92 KB, 633x758
reddit wins again
>>
>>62684058
>>62684254
>>62684290
/tv/ will just get even more pleb and /film/ will just be /r/truefilm cocksuckers who think they're patrician for watching kubrick
>>
How to fix /tv/:
Allow discussion of actresses
Delete all meme posts and ban all memers with extreme prejudice (memes != board culture. memes = board death. especially memes that weren't born of /tv/. Memes are the home of the lonely with nothing to say. They are the source of humor in the unfunny.)
Allow NSFW content that is direct from television and film (screencaps/webms) (not actress nude photoshoots) as long as it is spoilered.

Also get the moderators to relax on the range of discussion allowed. Why make /tv/ an exact clone of every other site to discuss television and film out there? Let us have unlimited breadth of television/film discussion
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.