[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleepy Hollow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4
File: sleepyhollow.logo.png (132 KB, 800x310) Image search: [Google]
sleepyhollow.logo.png
132 KB, 800x310
It's that time of the week again. The show starts in 7 minutes. Let's see what's in store for us tonight, shall we?

>S3E7 - The Art of War
>Abbie is in command while Reynolds goes to Washington, D.C., to talk about developments in the Nevins case; Joe and Jenny face the consequences of stealing the shard; a new and dangerous evil force is revealed.

Stream for the television-impared:
http://nowwatchtvlive.me/channel-tab-frame/foxchannel-4.php
>>
In the meantime, here's some bad news for those of us who still care about the show: Fox is apparently moving the show to Fridays after it returns from the midseason hiatus.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Sleepy-Hollow-Bones-Just-Got-Some-Bad-News-98227.html

While it's no surprise the show's been lagging since the middle of the second season, we at least now know Fox is actively trying to kill the show.
>>
So Pandora did all that crap... to grow a few zombies?
>>
>>62682786

It's always zombies.
>>
>>62682733

Hm, thats odd.

The crossover gave them a boost in ratings. Not much, but a little.
>>
Who the fuck are these guys?
>>
They should really either take it out back and put it out of its misery or figure out a way to erase this season and the second one to bring back Mollock and Headless as Headless and not love sick jealous boy.
>>
>>62682911
They were from the last episode. They are collectors. Supposedly worked with Corbin and claim he is crooked. Joe and Jenny don't buy this.
>>
Anyone else getting Raiders flashbacks?
>>
Wait, it's Norse now? I thought Crazy Greek Bitch was Sumerian?
>>
>someone's casting a spell
>it rhymes
Cripes. Sure is Pop Wicca up in here.
>>
Hey look, three Barakas.

So, was that the shard guy? Was that Pandora's Box? Where was Pandora?
>>
what is happening
>>
File: Zombie Clown Annoyed.jpg (46 KB, 535x356) Image search: [Google]
Zombie Clown Annoyed.jpg
46 KB, 535x356
>>62682947
>Antagonists of the secondary characters nobody cares about.

No wonder I don't remember.
>>
>>62682977
Different artifact.
>>
so, Jen is seeing Candyman now?
>>
>>62683006
I'm barely following this season.
>>
>>62683068
Same. I am just phoning this in as a fan at this point. Hoping that it will get better. Back to season one but....meh.
>>
Oh thank god one of them might die.
>>
>>62683055

Looked like him to you too, huh?
>>
>>62683107
>Hoping that it will get better.

Looks like Fox is trying to kill the show though.
>>
>>62683006
Pandora shows up out of the blue. Plants a tree that sprouts a new black rose everytime Ichabod and Abbie off one of her flunkies.

The side plot (which is now the main plot) was about Jenny and Corbin's son tracking down a dirty collector who Corbin served in the army with, who was in posession of the stone that's currently inside Jenny.
>>
Close the lid. Sunlight still manages to come down. SLEEPY HOLLOW LOGIC!
>>
>>62683205
That is so awful I wish I had a gif of a kitten falling asleep to illustrate how awful it is.
>>
Gee, I wonder if this is tied to something Betsy Ross did...
>>
So...yes, the Greek Sumerian had Norse monsters on tap.

Why does this show have no consistant history or mythology this season?
>>
Is Ichabod's rant just now related to the show's impending doom?
>>
>>62683350
Which writer was responsible for that bad, bad, bad idea? Were they responsible for the Colonial love triangle last season?
>>
>>62683424
one of the main reasons i kept watching was the american history. this betsy ross thing is lame as hell and theyre half assing anything else.
>>
>>62683424
I have a theory that they only had one season worked out thinking that there was no way in hell they were going to get a second season. The show's premise is just too much out there. And they were counting on the show being cancelled and then becoming a cult hit which would lead to either a movie or a comeback series a couple of years down the road when they could think of a better follow up. But then they got the greenlight and they were fucked. They went from having it all planned out to, "Shit, what are going to do next? Quick, write something. Anything! We start the table read in half an hour."
>>
>>62683424

I don't mind. Mythology is cool.

Its just kinda hard to, well, care this year.
>>
>>62683531
No one intentionally plans to end on a cliffhanger.
>>
IT'S AN ARMY OF SUNBURNED LOU FERRIGNOS! WE HAVE TO RETREAT!
>>
>>62683554
>Mythology is cool.

It is when they get it anywhere near right or apply it consistently in universe.
>>
>>62683608

Hey, worked for Gargoyles.
>>
Hawley would've fixed everything by now.
>>
>>62683700

Don't give them any ideas!
>>
File: 1392580794111.jpg (30 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1392580794111.jpg
30 KB, 500x359
It's so...
>>
Is this flirting?
>>
I miss the days when they ran around old New York places not generic buildings.
>>
Are they gonna make out or what?
>Doctor Strange
lel
>>
>>62683787
indubitably
>>
>>62683573
That's the beauty. If they left it on a cliff hanger and was cancelled, fans would sure to turn it into a cult hit. People would be writing fanfic, fancomics, fanvideos, all what ifs. Cons would be a big demand because people would want to ask the cast and crew what is going to happen next? Are they going to go for a movie? Are they planning on trying to come back? Blah, blah, blah.
>>
>>62683792
They were filming in NC. There were more Colonial Historical tourist traps to film at. Now they are in Georgia where there are less Colonial sites and more Civil War sites. So, less running around New York stories and more indoors. And why all the flashback houses look like mid-1800's plantation houses and not Colonial.
>>
DON'T STICK YOUR DICK IN THE MYSTICALLY INFECTED.
>>
Hm. I guess someone was waiting for them to do that.

So, Norse mythology has its own Pandora's Box?
>>
>>62683903
No wonder it's so much less visually interesting.
>>
Dear Sleepy Hollow,

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE ROMANTIC STORIES. NO ONE. WE ARE HERE FOR THE MONSTERS. Stop trying to shove couples down our throat.

-the audience

P.S. Find a way to bring back Headless and make him badass again.
>>
This is not how employees should treat each other!
>>
>>62683945

The monsters have been shit this season.
>>
This is starting to make me miss Katrina.
>>
>>62684026
Okay, Demons related to the ones in the Book of Revelations.
>>
>>62684037
at least it was entertaining to hate her
>>
Jesus, why are they dragging the Crane becomes an American story line? Just make him a Yank already.
>>
When will Betsy Ross time travel to the present?
>>
Dammit, Mr. Noodles. Why do you have to be so evil?
>>
>>62684079
But that's the only interesting subplot.
>>
>>62684108

If you had to listen to Elmo for so long you'd snap too.

>a villain bigger than Pandora

Hm.
>>
wait wat
>>
>The henchchick was FBI all along
HOW CONVENIENT!
>>
What a tweest
>>
Okay, this is a good twist. I like this.
>>
it's voldemort!
>>
Wait, does this mean FBI dude knows about the supernatural?
>>
>scythe
Wait - was that fucking Death?
>>
Holy shit, it really is Candyman.

Damn, a little part of me was hoping that maybe it was Moloch...
>>
File: Mark Wait What.jpg (77 KB, 470x333) Image search: [Google]
Mark Wait What.jpg
77 KB, 470x333
>Finale

But nothing's happened!
>>
A living god? ....Biblical demon was better.
>>
Guys, it's obviously Anubis.
>>
>>62684241
That would certainly bring this shit back around to the point, wouldn't it?
>>
it's DarkHawley!
>>
>>62684246
Sure, it has. People made out because Sleepy Hollow has gone from a supernatural horror mystery to historical romance with some supernatural twists.
>>
>>62684270

Wheres his doggie head?

>>62684272

Indeed.
>>
>>62684270
You mean Set, right?
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.