[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you guys think of this? I went in thinking it was gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: the peanuts movie.jpg (97 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
the peanuts movie.jpg
97 KB, 486x720
What did you guys think of this?
I went in thinking it was gonna be shit but I really fucking enjoyed it.
>>
>>62682341
It was cute as fuck. Missed the beginning, but as a throwback it really succeeds. Pacing and soundtrack were kinda fucky, though.

The artstyle was awesome.
>>
>>62682341
Not enough diversity
>>
More pretentious SJW pandering bullshit. Fuck this movie seriously
>>
I really loved it, it felt just like the same old peanuts characters just in 3d. The animation was really cool and refreshing after most animated movies looking the same recently. It was also really funny and sweet
>>
>>62682463
Confirmed for having not seen it.

>>62682423
And thank the lord for that.

What I loved was that besides the soundtrack and CG it outright refused to modernize. Kids still do the voices, they still go to the library and use corded phones, and write out reports on pencil and paper.
>>
Too many snoopy scenes, but overall I really liked it. 10/10 for me
>>
>>62682423
>>62682463
Shut the fuck up, goddamn this board is a mess
>>62682573
Yeah that was one of the things that made it so special, they didn't try to change anything really, they kept it as good old peanuts. I wonder if they ever do a sequel if they'll use the same kids or have to get new ones, since animated movies seem to take a long time to make
>>
>>62682649
I want a Snoopy movie
>>
>>62682573
>>62682915
Go the FUCK back to tumblr and take your cartoon movie with you.
>>
>>62682915
I've heard that it might be a long time before they do one. In all honesty, I think I'd like it to stay standalone. It ended on a perfect note, with Charlie Brown succeeding (and then fucking up the football routine, as usual).

Plus, this movie indirectly led me to the Nigga Charlie Brown shorts by mostoffensivevideos, which are fucking hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=244lEnO2-OI
>>
>>62682996
Yeah it was a pretty great standalone, I just want more of the characters but I'd rather they don't try and do too much and stray away making a worse movie
>>
>>62682341
I remember one of the last interviews Charles Schulz did. He was very sick and he was crying because they wouldn't let him do the strip anymore. I get a little sad when I see the Peanuts because I always think about that interview.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.