[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 500x370
What do you think about the series? Favorite episodes/season
>>
>>62681269
Big fan of the 3-parter where Buffy appears. Season 8 I think it was.
>>
>>62681269

Season 5 is GOAT
>>
File: themostpivotalargumentever.jpg (96 KB, 600x506) Image search: [Google]
themostpivotalargumentever.jpg
96 KB, 600x506
>It's bollocks, Angel! It's your brand of bollocks from first to last.
>No, you can't ever see the big picture. You can't see any picture!
>I am talking about something primal. Right? Savagery. Brutal animal instinct.
>And that wins out every time with you. You know, the human race has evolved, Spike!
>Oh, into a bunch of namby-pamby, self-analyzing wankers who could never hope to...
We're bigger. We're smarter. Plus, there's a thing called teamwork, not to mention the superstitious terror of your pure aggressors!
>You just want it to be the way you want it to be.
>It's not about what I want!

>Sorry. Is this something we should all be discussing?
>No.
> It just sounds a little serious.
> It was mostly... theoretical. We...
>We were just working out a - Look, if cavemen and astronauts got into a fight, who would win?

>You've been yelling at each other for 40 minutes about this.

Do the astronauts have weapons?

>No.
>>
>>62681269
It was better than Buffy.
>>
Rewatching now

Season 1 was great a little slow but oddly very funny

Season 2 is awesome especially the 4-part finale where they get sucked into another dimension.

Season 3&4 are fucking awesome
And then season 5 comes out and tops it all

All in all very enjoyable series a lot of people hate it. But it's funny as fuck I really enjoy rewatching then every now and then.
>>
File: nodon'tdiefrednoooo.gif (1 MB, 245x260) Image search: [Google]
nodon'tdiefrednoooo.gif
1 MB, 245x260
>>62681593
Cavemen...of course cavemen win...
>>
>>62681399
are you talking about the comics? if so, than fuck those.
>>
overall, it had more good seasons than Buffy did but
Buffy's best episodes > Angel's best episodes
>>
Buffy had its slow points but still good.
Angel was cool because it didn't have so much fucking crying in it.
Both great show tho
>>
The best thing Whedon ever did desu
>>
Fucking fantastic, shame he carried it on in Comics that started okay, but then turned into complete fucking Nonsense.

Shame about poor Cordelia and her character assassination after more development than any other though.
>>
File: in20seconds.webm (3 MB, 720x408) Image search: [Google]
in20seconds.webm
3 MB, 720x408
posting best scene
>>
The edginess of the show is absolutely cringe-inducing. Slightly better than Buffy but that's not saying much since Buffy was shit.
>>
>>62682731
here's your (You)
>>
File: angel_puppet.gif (993 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
angel_puppet.gif
993 KB, 500x276
>>
>>62682749
hello samefag
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.