[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of his movies available subbed instead of dubbed? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Are any of his movies available subbed instead of dubbed?

I bet it changes the whole feel of the movie hearing it naively.
>>
That funky fresh sideburns Chuck Norse gets me everytime.
>>
>>62680514
i know pic related (Way of the Dragon) had a cantonese option
>>
Does one have to get it from China to get it undubed.
>>
>That fight
>That cat
>That camera zoom
This fight was so full of cheese and awesome. Probably the best one on one fight in his moves.
>>
File: returnofthedragon12_2.jpg (37 KB, 1105x463) Image search: [Google]
returnofthedragon12_2.jpg
37 KB, 1105x463
>>62681584
>>
>>62681584
>>62681611
Bruce Lee a kawai desu
>>
>>62681524
i think its on the US dvd of way of the dragon, i rented omce and it had the option
>>
>>62681657
Does his other movies have the same option. Honestly they should just make a fucking BD subbed collection of all his shit.
>>
No. Chinese movies from that era all all dubbed, even in their original language. They were using shitty, old cameras that were so loud, the dialogue recorded on-set was unusable. Not matter what, the dialogue in those movies is taken from studio redubs, and which language you watch depends on which country you're in. I don't think subbed versions have ever been produced, because the studios would have seen it as a waste of time.
>>
you know, there is another bruce lee thread you could have bumped
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.