[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kingdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: kingdom-directv.jpg (102 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-directv.jpg
102 KB, 750x1000
S2E5 "Happy Hour"

>that Ariel Helwani clone
>that Joe Rogan product placement
>Nate determined to become poster child for CTE
>Jay's mommy issues fucking up his 10/10 pussy game (but maybe she's still fucking Paul)
>Harry liked his ass kicked by Jay so much he's back for more
>Aisha being a stage 5 clinger

I thought it was a great episode. I really enjoyed the scenes where they were in the cage. I get happy whenever Joe Daddy has a line.
>>
>Maybe this will be the week someone posts in my Kingdom thread

Kingdom is shit m8
>>
She's definitely not fucking Paul. There's something up there though.

Who's Aisha again?
>>
>>62680105
What kind of dumb meathead watches a show like this? Serious just pleb my shit up
Get some fucking taste
>>
>>62680184
>>62680213

You should return to heem to discuss whether or not it's hypocritical if some chick shaves her head or not.
>>
>>62680200
Oops, her name is Alisha. The latina fighter Lisa's managing.
>>
bb in about an hour lads just watching it now

I should watch this earlier in the day desu but it's my thursday main event
>>
>>62680232
Will do brospeh.
>>
>>62680252
Ah right, I still can't remember her name. Same with Jays girl.

I missed Keith. And I thought Ryans father was attempting the classic anhero by booze&puke.
>>
>>62680232
I was just pretending bro
>>
>>62680315
Jay's chick is Laura. I think she's the hottest babe on the show right now. I love her eyes.

When the nurse came running out of the house I thought it was a cleaning lady running away cause Keith whipped his dick out.

I think Ryan's dad just wanted to tie one on and puked cause he drank too much. But yeah it'll be interesting to see if Ryan helps him die. Shades of Million Dollar Baby.
>>
anyone catch the final thing Ryan's dad said? Turned the volume right up but couldn't make it out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.