[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will we see any space battles or just the x-wing tie fighter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (194 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
194 KB, 1920x816
will we see any space battles or just the x-wing tie fighter clash on the planets like in the trailers?
>>
>>62679495
They're just going to rehash the original 1977 film, so there won't be any proper space battles.
>>
As with both the other trilogies the giant space battle with capital ships will be reserved for the last in the new trilogy
>>
>>62679495
Of course there will be.

>>62680567
>They don't reveal all the twist and turns in the trailers :((((
>>
>>62679495
No space battles, just dogfights, in keeping with what is portrayed in EA's Star Wars™: Battlefront®, coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC this November!
>>
>>62679495
Well if the spoilers are true...

The First Orders superweapon destroys all the ships orbiting the planet and leave only Poe's X wing squadron below the atmosphere alive
>>
>>62679495
It would have been in the trailer if there was ever a huge space battle. The new movie will just follow the originals beat for beat with new names.
>>
>>62679495
It's so fucking dense, what movie is this ?
>>
THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK DIDNT HAVE ANY SPACE BATTLES AND YOU FAGGOTS LOVE IT THE BEST

*drops mic, thread fucking destroyed*
>>
>>62680846
But there was the stuff where the rebels broke through the Imperial blockade of Hoth and there was the X-wing squadron that went after Han in the asteroid belt.
>>
>>62680753
How convenient.
>>
>>62680807
Sadly true.
>>
>>62681052

TRIGGERED
>>
>Well I'm an old bantha so I think i'll take the main route, I meet you guys at the moisture farm on the plateau.
>>
>>62680753
>superweapon destroys all the ships
It's like poetry, it rhymes.
>>
>>62679495
No. Chinese don't like movies with spaceships. IT's why J.J. star trek didn't actually have many scenes with the Enterprise in space.
>>
>>62680753
So it's a Star Wars movie set on one fucking planet? Disney spends a gorillion dollars on a Star Wars film that will have the smallest scale possible?
>>
>>62680846
>Han Solo outruns a Super Star Destroyer.
Tell me, what does J.J. Abrahms' butthole smell like?
>>
>>62685057
So does Jew Jew not like spaceships or something?
>>
>>62685184
There's 3 planets right?

Desert planet that totally isn't Tatooine.
Jungle planet that totally isn't Yavin.
Snow planet that totally isn't Hoth but is a super Death Star that can blow up stars
>>
>>62685233
Well in the second Star Trek he also had a supership cripple the Enterprise in 5 seconds. So no, he doesn't.
>>
>>62685184
>I haven't seen any of the trailers or pictures. I'll still shitpost, however.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.