[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Matrix reboot fanfic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: smithmeme.jpg (30 KB, 625x261) Image search: [Google]
smithmeme.jpg
30 KB, 625x261
This is only for hardcore film-enthusiasts, because I use a lot of professional film words.
Ok, so I have been a huge fan of the Matrix trilogy and since so many movies get a reboot I was thinking the Matrix deserves a reboot, too, especially with the ending being kinda open and non-conclusive.
Ok you may think "Oh not another reboot that ruins the originals", but may I point out that the Fantastic4 reboot was epic. Yet I wouldn't take a risk and thus go for a success no-brainer, as in a George Lucas - Disney cooperation. Pixar animations and the Marvel logo. Fits in anyway and that way it can feature a cool Stan Lee cameo, like Stan Lee being some kind of Cyborg-Zombie selling Pizzas. If you wonder why there are Cyborg-Zombies, just continue reading. It will all make sense.
Alright, so the title is "M4trix" (with a "4" in the place where the "a" should be. Brilliant, right?) Subtitle "Generation Neo".
It starts basically right after the ending of the last movies, although that is not really obvious to the viewer. Neo wakes up. Ego perspective. He is in his room in 2008 California. You hear "I kissed a girl and I liked it" playing from the Radio-clock. He turns it off (still all in first person view, yet somehow you know it's Neo. Didn't figure out how to do that yet. Oh yeah... got it. Just read on). When turning it off you see his forearm with a tattoo on it "Follow the white rabbit". That's how you know it's Neo. When he sees it he makes a mystical face expression. (You cannot really see it, since it is still in ego perspective, but you kinda get the vibe).
He gets up and goes to the bathroom. He looks at the mirror. That's when you first time see his face. Shock moment. He is a teenager (played by Justin Long). There are still some empty beer bottles from his 16th Birthday yesterday. He looks wasted and a bit worried. It feels strange to him. He remembers everything that happened in the Matrix, but it's like a bad dream.
>>
cant reply cant continue..
>>
>>62678311
I have an even better idea. Why don't you go fuck yourself?
>>
>He is a teenager (played by Justin Long)

10/10 AGCOTD (avant garde cinema of the decade)
>>
Ok. So I continue :)

..Which it was, cuz his mind is all messed up over the science stuff his teacher is telling him right now. Turns out it was also a dream that he woke up. Like a day dream and kind of a memory of the morning. It's all mixed up and really confusing (this part would be directed by M Night S). It's like a super mindf**k and you're like wow.
>>
>>62678311
get a load of this faggot guys HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
continues..

Anyway he is in highschool now. But this doesn't feel like reality. This is not the real life. The real life is out there. The movie is basically about Neo discovering himself and figuring out what he really wants in his life, while he struggles with the challenges of growing up.
He has a sidekick, which was sent by the Architect to guide him in his quest. Later he will have an important role. The sidekick is some kind of rainbow-colored animated dog with a robot backpack that allows it to speak. But he can mostly just make lame puns. To reduce the budget, in scenes when the dog isn't moving, it can be replaced by a real dog or a stuffed one.
No one really remembers each other but they all feel a weird connection.
>>
continues..

Neo has a crush on Trinity who is exactly as she was before. Same actor, same character traits and so on. She is the only one remembering everything but that is never revealed at all in the movie. It's more like a fun fact. In the movie she is in the cheerleading team and rather ignores Neo, because she is more focused on her rivalry with the leader of the cheerleading team who in the movie is completely irrelevant (played by Mary Elizabeth Winstead). You never get to see the leader from the front. Always just shots of her back to show what a super bitchy slut she is.
>>
continues...

At one point Neo goes to Walmart where he meets Morpheus (Maggie Q), who is standing in front of the entrance. Morpheus stops him and wispers his catchphrase from the trilogy "Wanna know what's going on?". They both go to a tent. Morpheus is a fortune teller hobby psychic and tells him some chinese wisdoms. They become friends and regularly meet in the Nebuchadnezzar, which is a fancy coffeeshop owned by two teenagers of latin and arabic origin. They are really funny and always good for a laugh.
Morpheus convinces Neo to take drugs. A red pill and a blue pill. Actually one is Extasy and the other one too. They have many colors and it is more about the idea of choosing a color than about the pill itself. They have an epic road trip which is shown in a psychodelic flashback, while playing "All summer long" by Kid Rock. They end up in Whitecastle getting HotDogs.
>>
continues ...

Cypher (Tom Felton) sees them and tells the Janitor (Hugo Weaving) of the school. Cypher is super mean all the time and teams up with the Janitor. The Janitor is actually an Agent of the matrix. But he is also a major jerk and tries to make Neo's life hard. The reason for that is that once they pulled a prank on him, telling him that Neo's last name is "Nazi" (the janitor is jewish). But that will not be explained in the movie. Too dark for a disney movie.
Anyway it all ends in a huge finale which I will not spoil now, as this will be too epic. I just tell you this: It involves singing and dancing.
>>
continues...

Eventually Neo figures out that his love for Trinity was just his mind denying what his body actually desired and that he loves Cypher instead. The school director / architect appears (Bruce Willis) telling them that they have all played their role well and that the school is finally save. Thanks also to the help of Wrinkles (the sidekick dog), who now has to return to his homeplanet. But he doesn't leave without leaving a big present for Neo. (Neo later has to clean it up). They all laugh so hard.
The End!
>>
I hope you loved it as much as I did.
You may notice the cast is mostly from Die Hard 4. This is because I feel it was such a great team. .
>>
Are you fucking high?
>>
>>62679099
>thinks being high would make someone type out all this autism

It's a school night kiddo
>>
I will personally eat a thousand dicks if you find someone other than yourself or your mum who doesn't diagnose you with at least 3 disorders just from reading this
>>
>>62679235
Why are you feeding?
>>
>>62679235
This is genious. Add that to the movie. This was the prank they pulled on the janitor. Somehow they made him eat a thousand dicks. I would be so angry, too then. Makes much more sense.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.