[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your favorite podcast episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: CBBLOGOFULL-300x300.jpg (41 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
CBBLOGOFULL-300x300.jpg
41 KB, 300x300
What are your favorite podcast episode?
>>
File: TimHiRes.jpg (21 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
TimHiRes.jpg
21 KB, 620x412
Anything with Tim Heidecker. Especially the latest one.
>>
I always enjoy the ones that dont focus on an unfunny guest.

For CBB, I would say my favorites are the Victor and Tiny episodes. Close behind are Time Bobby 1-3, the anniversaries and holiday episodes, and the Gino episodes.
>>
>>62675518
>time bobby
awful.

>new cbb
victor and tiny
claudia o'doherty

>old cbb
andy daly characters
nick kroll characters
anything gelman

>JRE eps
joey diaz
tom segura
duncan trussell

>>62674859
every ep of the dollop is my favorite podcast episode
>>
>>62674964
wat? The one with Jon Daly and Brett Gelman? That was shit.
>>
>>62675950
The Sam Harris eps with Joe Rogan are the absolute goat.
Bill Burr is funny but gets awkward sometimes because Joe really makes you think and Burr is super ignorant and that clashes a lot of the time.
>>
>>62675950
You and I have extremely similar tastes. Weirdly enough, I'm actually listening to the Dollop right now.

Have an internet good sir.
>>
File: 38b13aa79773.jpg (43 KB, 470x397) Image search: [Google]
38b13aa79773.jpg
43 KB, 470x397
>>62675950
>>62677333
Forgot your internet!
>>
I don't watch enough CBB to know the guests or characters that well, but I like the Farts & Procreation episodes and anything with Tim, Eric and Neil.

Every episode of Norm Macdonald Live especially the ones with SNL guys like Spade and Nealon.

Joe Rogan's podcast interview with Dave Foley about evil ex-wives and old NewsRadio days.

A handful of WTF episodes I can't think of right now.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/7/2/c/72c8163fc301a327/We_Are_Your_Friends_From_The_North_And_South_02_25_15.mp3?c_id=8432885&expiration=1447371364&hwt=4e8c9cc20641c6b99710d42cd761ed38

this is a particularly song-heavy episode of the Davey Mac Sports Program. I don't give a fuck about sports, but East Side Dave and Pepper are so god damn funny.
>>
Any ep with Victor and Tiny is classic, Andy Daly is literally the best improv on the planet and all his characters are solid. Andy Daly podcast pilot project is the best series earwolf has done by far. Anytime Paul Rust, Jon Gabrus or Brian Huskey is on cbb or improv for humans I'll give it a listen and it usually doesn't disappoint.

With special guest Lauren Lapkus is pretty great too, the kid rock and santa episodes are probably my favorites but I'll listen to that every week. I am an earwolf junkie.
>>
>>62674964

The one about him joining "the who family" was amazing.

"If I see you again with those.. Fucking whistles, I'm going to have your head"
>>
>>62677415
>Joe Rogan's podcast interview with Dave Foley about evil ex-wives and old NewsRadio days.

KitH reruns made a huge impact on my sense of humor when I was a kid. Newsradio is the most underrated show ever.

Dave Foley is so god damn talented. I pisses me off what torture he had to go through.
>>
Heynongman
>>
>>62677154
That episode was hilarious. It wasn't Tim's best like the guy you're replying to said but it was really funny.
>>
My favorite comedy bang bang episode is the James Adomian as Tom Leykis one where Amy Poehler tips from being mock offended by his misogyny to being super turned on. I normally don't find Poehler funny, but she played this whole episode expertly.
>>
>>62679670
Listen to his episode of with special guest Lauren lapkus, he does the whole thing as Tom and its maybe the best ep in the series so far
>>
The episode with Hayes and Sean from Hollywood Handbook was really good.

I also like Wompler and Listler episodes.

>>62679670
Adomian is hilarious about 50% of the time. Characters like Tom Likus and that disgusting cook are funny 100% of the time but other characters like Jesse Ventura aren't that great.

That being said, Hollywood Handbook and the Podcast Pilot Project are the best things Earwolf has.

Also props to Superego, every single one of those guys is a genius.
>>
>>62679839
I fucking love the Jesse Ventura impression, probably my favorite of his, but I'm a wrestling fan so it might appeal more to me McMahon
>>
>>62680092
Same, as a Minnesota resident.
>>
How do I into podcasts /tv/?

I want to pickup something from the most recent episode.

I like The X-files Files and Watching Dead. Also The Movie Crypt's and RLM's commentary tracks.
>>
>>62680211
Most shows episodes are self-contained because there are not a lot of plot intensive podcasts.

If you are looking for a really good series that follows a "plot" try Serial.
Comedy Bang Bang is easily the funnies podcast imo.
There are a lot of commentary tracks podcasts but most aren't popular enough to be the definitive one, so its best just to listen around and see who you find funny.
For anything else, I reccomend just typing an interest into a podcast search bar and try out some of the disscussion podcasts that come up.
>>
>>62680211
Maybe try "how did this get made"? Find one you've seen that's a pretty good review podcast about bad movies. I Was there Too is another good movie podcast where the host interviews someone who had a small part in a famous movie. Like Marvin from Pulp Fuction or the chick from Halloween who gets killed after sex.
>>
>>62680339
>>62680317
Nice thanks anons <3
>>
the ones with Amy Poehler
>>
Great story from the Steve Austin podcast. Dude shows why he was the best talker in wrestling on his show and will tell some random story and make it the funniest shit ever. Here's one if him falling in the shower. Give it a listen, guaranteed a laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=544&v=I7bHy45p5_E#t=5m23s
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.