[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /tv/, is this a fuckin' dwarf? I thought this was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: dwarfultime.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
dwarfultime.png
1 MB, 1440x900
Tell me /tv/, is this a fuckin' dwarf? I thought this was just orcs and humans now we have DWARVES?
>>
>>62674516

Dwarves were apart of the Alliance since the beginning.

Go play the games or read the lore for fuck's sake.
>>
That's a bearded Orc. If it were a dwarf, it would be much smaller. If this movie is successful and there's a movie involving the second war, then yeah; expect dwarves, night elves, trolls, and tauren.
>>
>>62674516
Dwarves and Gnomes were allied with the human kingdoms when the orcs invaded, pleb.
>>
>>62674516
how'd you get 1440 hd
>>
Dwarves have been playable in every Warcraft game ever made, including the original. What's the big deal?
>>
Jesus fuck that's terrible artwork. How could anyone comission this with good conscious?
>>
>>62674534
>>62674542
This.

Also it's clearly an Orc.
>>
>>62674542
you're telling me that there are GNOMES too? Orcs, humans, dwarfs and now we have GNOMES??

Whats next, trolls?
>>
>>62674534
>>62674542
Are you sure gnomes are in this? I thought they were hidden out making engineering bullshit. I'm surprised to see dwarves coming outta the woodwork in this first one I thought they were just in the second. In that 1 of a scene it looks like he fucks an orc up.

Can someone webmd it I donno how
>>
>>62674516
Is this blackrock mountain? Wouldn't be surprised to see dwarves there
>>
>>62674539
>>62674570
That's not a fucking orc, he smashes an orc in that tidbit of a scene. Look at his skin color too it's fairskinned and he's got stubby arms.
>>
>>62674534
The alliance didn't exist until after the orcs started wrecking shit. So that's a whole swath of lore/story (tracking down all the other races and forming a goddamn alliance) that's just being skipped, and starting with the alliance being happy-fun-time-land until the evil orcs show up, who will be turned back with the help of the nice orcs!
>>
>>62674694
Also covered in patchy leather no muscles showing as opposed to every single orc. That huge white braided beard. High elves are in this too I heard.
>>
>>62674570
>>62674539
can someone webm this, i'm pretty sure it's a dwarf
>>
File: elfsndwarves.png (1022 KB, 1427x480) Image search: [Google]
elfsndwarves.png
1022 KB, 1427x480
>>62674733
>>62674516
>>
>>62674900
Legit question here, is there a canon explanation for where black people come from in WarCraft? They make a skin color option in WoW and now all of a sudden there's Mace Windu in his jedi robes in WC1
>>
>>62675162
I've been wondering this too.
>>
These bara orcs get my dick hard to be quite honest with you all my precious family
>>
>>62674516
It's an old Orc you would kno0w that if you knew about Warcraft you fucking retard
>>
Are you guys retarded? He clearly has a fang.
>>
>There are dwarves in the film.

http://collider.com/warcraft-movie-things-to-know-easter-eggs/
>>
>>62674516
Since we've seen humans firing guns, there MUST be dwarves. In the Warcraft universe only dwaves know the secret of gunpowder.
>>
>>62677492
>There were only two days of location shooting for the entire production

holy fuck, the entire thing is a green screen
>>
>>62677573
blizzard can't keep their fucking lore straight in their games, like the movie will give a fuck
>>
>>62675162
tanaris. its a desert. thats where black people come from, its basically africa
>>
>>62677492
>There is not a principal murloc character in the movie
dropped immediatly, pham
>>
#DWARFLIVESMATTER
>>
>this orc race traitor

fuck that guy
>>
>>62674694
Are you autistic? The scene is the dindu orcs fighting the green skin orcs. You can clearly see the orcs fangs in the screen shot as well.

The whole concept of the movie is going to be the dindu orcs wanting to coexist with humans but the green skin orcs are going to be the inciters of the war after a rogue human kills one of them or some shit.
>>
File: Thane_Torvald_Eriksson.jpg (52 KB, 447x562) Image search: [Google]
Thane_Torvald_Eriksson.jpg
52 KB, 447x562
>>62675162
The Vrykul had many different skin tones. Humans devolved from Vrykul due to the Curse of Flesh.
>>
You can see his big fucking orc snaggletooth you jabroni.
>>
>>62674539
>night elves and tauren
>second war
Fucking WoW babbies
>>
>>62677660
Humans doesn't come from Kalimdor
>>
>>62677611
you couldn't tell that from the fucking trailer?

Lucas would bitch that there's too much CGI
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.