[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is she a good actress?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1440143010649.jpg (89 KB, 511x651) Image search: [Google]
1440143010649.jpg
89 KB, 511x651
So is she a good actress?
>>
>>62673334

You seem obsess with her, I understand.

I told you that's the most desirable character ever put on screen for a serie. It takes skills to be a manipulative young women and don't antogonize your audience. She is smart, ambitious, beautiful and would do everything to be a queen. She has great skills to mimic what you're looking for in a women. She will even be subtimive if needed. That's extremelly attractive for a girl. She seems to CARE about you, take interest in your silly hobby (remember Joffrey and his crossbow). Even Joffrey was very respectful and never cross a line with her. She represents what's true love is about, cares about you, try to understand you, take parts in your silly interests, that's why she is so attractive in the show.

She understand the weakness of the mens and the world better than any of the characters in the show.

Would love to meet the actress.
>>
>>62673334
these boobs look like shit
>>
What's her name again ?
>>
>>62673774
Smirkfu
>>
File: Margaery-Tyrell-Natalie-Dormer.jpg (32 KB, 1268x705) Image search: [Google]
Margaery-Tyrell-Natalie-Dormer.jpg
32 KB, 1268x705
>>62673768
pancake tier
>>62673774
no french here pls
>>62673754
just looking for ideas anon, but thanks for the response
>>
>>62673334
Most women have negligible acting ability, they're just there to look at while the men do the real acting. That sounds very misogynistic, but it's true.
>>
>>62673801
What's wrong faggot ?
>>
>>62673813
mostly true, but she does have charisma in her role
>>
>>62673801

Ideas like what ?
>>
>>62673813

That's not true. It's just very hard and subtle to write a women's character drive it by something else than desire.
>>
>>62673334
Yes
She's very charismatic
>>
>>62673789
this
>>
>>62673334
She's alright
>>
File: 10928765.gif (1 MB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
10928765.gif
1 MB, 245x250
>>
she make my left penis harden
>>
>>62673334
If nothing else she gave us perfect delivery of the line "Look! The pie!"
>>
She's needs surgery to fix her boobs.
>>
Top slag tbf
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.