[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>based on a true story no way could people actually be that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: photo_11.jpg (141 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
photo_11.jpg
141 KB, 565x800
>based on a true story

no way could people actually be that fucking stupid
>>
>>62671149
bump
>>
The first 40 minutes of that were terrific. And yes it did happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFXeXK3szOk
>>
couldn't control my boner desu
>>
>>62671368
The girl is cutie. Never would have guessed that.
>>
>>62671467
cuter than movie chick but the movie chick was way hotter
>>
It's not a matter of stupidity rather than obedience to the rules and authority.
She was hot as fuck. I was edging with dick in hand for half of the movie and couldn't decide when to release.
>>
>>62671571
The BJ scene is what did me in desu
>>
tfw we'll never get the full cctv footage
>>
americans
>>
>>62671149
remember when SVU did an episode about this with Robin Williams
>>
File: 2mqqm9z.jpg (105 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
2mqqm9z.jpg
105 KB, 1024x683
>getting worked this hard

Strip-Search Case Victim Awarded $6.1 Million
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=3688563&page=1

>being a stupid white girl is now worth approximately $6 million in America
>>
>the director co-created Homestar Runner

You learn something new everyday
>>
>>62672358
Its actually worse than that.
The stupid bitch who let her bf rape her actually sued McDonalds for not being properly trained to handle the situation or some bs and won as well.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.