[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm only on episode 1 but I feel like this is sort of like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: Master-of-None.jpg (40 KB, 570x360) Image search: [Google]
Master-of-None.jpg
40 KB, 570x360
I'm only on episode 1 but I feel like this is sort of like Louie except he's not funny enough to make a show as good as Louie.
>>
this is a show? i thought it was another stand up special
>>
>>62671144
That's exactly what it is.
>>
>>62671144

That's pretty much all it is, except it tries much harder to be deep and insightful.
>>
>>62671144
Episode 2 was good with the parent flashbacks. Millenials probably won't realize that they're getting called out for being ungrateful little bitches and just think it wasn't funny.
>>
>>62671144
Louie is the second-coming of Seinfeld. He's already inspired Maron's show and this.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>62674503
How old are you? Why are you referring to Millennials as "they"?
>>
>>62674523

they dont call him the (Kek) King for nothin
>>
>>62671144
yeah, pretty much.
>>
>Aziz Shitskin

lolwon'twatch
>>
That and Louie is kind of a dumpy guy who many people can relate to.
>>
OP here

I'm on episode 6 now.

Kind of enjoying the show now. I hate Azziz but it's a pretty decent show. Some of the characters are written terribly though but Azziz is easily the worst character on the show.
>>62674503
I wish they did more with them but yeah, the flashbacks were really good. I kind of got some feels because my mom's from Haiti and grew up dirt poor.
>>
The only really good moment is when one "racist" studio executive dies, and aziz is happy, then hes replaced by a hot bubbly blonde who is infinitely more racist, but completely unaware of it, and completely lacks the mental capacity to understand that fact.
>>
I like Aziz when he's not doing his "butthurt /tv/ beta male" routines but this show wasn't very good. Dropped it after a few episodes.
>>
>episode 7
>feminism episode

The into was really good but it's gone to shit.
>>
I don't know man like I'm watching it currently but like I know it isn't great. Its not very funny, and its not good at anything else either.
>>
>>62671144

this show was really up and down with its episodes.

some were funny as hell, the others were way too much on the preachy side and did not bring the lulz. overall i liked it tho

if you absolutely have to skip some i think you can prolly just do all the odd number episodes.
>>
>>62671144
This is almost ver batim what I said to my girlfriend when we watched episode 1 last night.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>62671144

Thank you, OP. It's literally a poor man's Louie. I stopped after the first episode.
>>
That chinese guy in the 2nd episode is fucking horrible
>>
As somebody who's in the end of his 20s, and not really sure what I'm doing with my life (like everybody else), the last episode hit really close to home. The show had plenty of these moments, for me. It also made me laugh from time to time.

I like the show because it combines the somewhat serious with the somewhat funny, without overdosing on either. Also, I like the music they put in.
>>
>>62671144
> manlet
> indian
> cant act
> isn't funny
> no insights
> sjw
>>
>>62675917
yeah that episode was hysterical (for the wrong reasons)
>>
This show was way too preachy and blunt. Some parts felt like a middle schooler's social studies presentation, especially most of the black girl's dialogue
>>
>>62678352
the fact that they have a black gay woman as one of the main characters should tell you everything you need to know about the show
>>
it's pretty funny when you're high, at least the first episode was
>>
Were we supposed to pretend the waitress chick in ep 3 was hot?

she looked like her face got stung by murder hornets
>>
>>62678545
OP here, I've been watching it all day pretty high. Enjoyed it after a few eps.

>>62678549
this T B H

Her face was as round as the moon and twice as puffy.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.