[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop, invincible son
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1421954835030.jpg (34 KB, 853x353) Image search: [Google]
1421954835030.jpg
34 KB, 853x353
Stop, invincible son
>>
>>62670964
Filters are fucking cancer why can't people just make bright movies?
>>
>>62670964
Can someone explain to me why he didn't want his son to save him?
>>
>>62671602
To get away from his faggot not human son
>>
>>62671602
Because the world would react exactly how they're reacting in BvS
>>
>>62670964
I miss this meme. It's a good meme.
>>
>>62671627
>expecting a few bumpkins in the middle of a tornado, with no recorded evidence, to somehow spread the word that his son ran really fast to save his dads life

BRA-VO LOGIC
>>
>>62671140
everything needs to be a single colour though anon that's how you know what genre of movie your seeing

brown for period piece, green or blue for action, desaturated black for gritty melodramas, washed out for indie and warm for comedy
>>
Stop, it aint me
>>
>>62671627
Well you could just crush all camera with your invincible son powers but why not just go for patricide?
>>
>>62670964
perhaps he is wondering why he would ask his invincible son to stop before being sucked up by a tornado
>>
>>62671725
Not worth the risk.
>>
>>62671140
>Filters are fucking cancer why can't people just make bright movies?
1.) Because that scene was in the middle of a storm and a tornado was right behind him, its not going to be bright and sun filed you fucking idiot.
2.) Because if the film is serious it ruins the fucking tone alot of the time you fucking idiot.
>>
I hope BvS retcons this bullshit at least a little bit, like everyone knows full well who Superman is by the end of man of steel, so he basically let his dad die for no reason whatsoever, and it's just the dumbest shit ever, and i love DC.

>>62673147
See that's just the thing, there was no risk. By the end of the movie he had leveled half a city, snapped a guys neck in full view of about 50 people, and had been seen by probably all of metropolis. He let his dad die for nothing and it was so uncharacteristically superman that i can't help but wonder if Zack Snyder even knew what the fuck he was doing with the character
>>
>>62673302
He was much stronger by then. Why is /tv/ so dense?
>>
>>62673302
Except nobody knows who he is by the end other than a few people.
>>
>>62673333
he couldn't fling himself into the tornado and grab him? I could have sworn he could fly by that point in the movie. Also nice quads m8
>>
>>62673422
Nope no flight yet.
>>
>>62673422
He probably couldn't even move at superspeed at that point.
>>
>>62671725
>>62673302
>>62673422
>people are this incapable of understanding a superman movie

This wasn't about anybody seeing Clark use powers. It wasn't about Clark letting him die, or Pa Kent wanting to die. It had nothing to do with Clark's capabilities.

Pa Kent did not want him to be seen because IF word got out that he was a superhuman, he was not ready to bear the burden considering how immature and cocky he was acting literally 2 minutes before his dad's death. Imagine that cocky sob getting all the fame of being a superhero. Itd be like kanye west with superpowers.

Clark does not realize that was his dad's motive either. He thought the reason was because he was afraid of the way the world would react to it, but in reality it was about how CLARK KENT WOULD REACT TO IT. Pa Kent literally saved the world in this scene, and all we do is meme about it.

That being said I still love this meme.
>>
File: 1441282155406.jpg (223 KB, 1096x800) Image search: [Google]
1441282155406.jpg
223 KB, 1096x800
>>
>>62673828
ƒam, I just tried to post this.
>>
>>62673828
>>62673850

Not worth the risk for Clark. Saving the dog may have been questionable, but everyone can't be as cool and calculated as /tv/ under pressure.
>>
>>62673191
>Because that scene was in the middle of a storm and a tornado

what's the excuse for the rest of the movie having that filter
>>
>>62673681
if this was the case (and it does make sense) then why the fuck did snyder do such a poor job of explaining it
>>
>>62673931
Are you seriously saying that people wouldn't believe an athletic young man would be able to save a dog from a tornado?
>>
>>62674842
If a tornado is heading your way would you rather have your "invincible" son by your dog or your wife's side?
>>
>>62673191
Being visually varied does not ruin tone you fucking idiot
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.