[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloody 'ell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1.jpg (184 KB, 1050x1445) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
184 KB, 1050x1445
Bloody 'ell
>>
>>62670493
Ha Ha
>>
File: 1445469244653.jpg (411 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
1445469244653.jpg
411 KB, 2000x1087
>be British
>pay for BBC
>meanwhile your wife gets it for free everyday
>>
File: 1385462687186.jpg (45 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
1385462687186.jpg
45 KB, 460x258
will we ever go back to being /tv/ bros?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKnyrHBwu10
>>
Ignore it. Never answer your door. I lived in Camden and the Council was always trying to get me to answer the door for some kind of bullshit. Finally they caught me entering my flat and said I needed to register to vote. I told them I'm an American and to go fuck themselves. The guy said he was going to fine me 1,000 quid. I told him to fuck off and slammed the door. Never heard from them again.

Just never answer the door, ever!
>>
>>62670493

You think that's bad, 2 WPCs (Women Police Constables) dropped by on a routine check for my kettle licence*, one of them, constable Jones, was a real cutiepie. I showed them my KL and everything was fine, but then Jones flipped through her notebook and said "Um, you don't seem to have a sex licence?"

I had to show her my Proof of Virginity certificate, I was blushing like crazy, her tubby bull-dyke looking partner kept sniggering.

*The average Brit owns an electric kettle for making tea.
>>
File: 23423413423.jpg (17 KB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
23423413423.jpg
17 KB, 366x360
>>62670493
>britain
>>
At least it's not taken from your taxes directly like it is in France.
>>
>>62672635
Don't ever forget your shower license when you go to the theater m8, especially on penis inspection day.
>>
>tfw you get a penis inspection notice in the mail

Well I'm right snoggered now
>>
>>62670493
That's disgusting. Can't even fucking be home without having fucking pigs come at your door ready to search your fucking house.

All that just because you don't have a fucking TV licence that costs a fucking fortune while they make shitty tv shows you'd never watch aynways.
>>
>>62670493
Do you make this thread every month? Why don't you just pay them already?
>>
>>62670493

Hire some mafia goons and tell them to wreck those motherfuckers.

You'll spend good money but it'll be money well spent.

Jesus fuck how can that be legal
>>
>>62672679
Really, that seems more sensible. How can the administration and enforcement costs of a TV license system be worth the "fairness" benefits or whatever to the tiny percentage of people who don't own a television?
>>
>>62672815
>Do you make this thread every month? Why don't you just pay them already?

You only need to pay if you watch broadcast TV channels, you can watch DVDs, stream (from anywhere except the state channels website), and play videogames, for free. They have no way of ascertaining if you watch TV or not, but they bluff you into thinking they do. You can legally refuse to let inspectors into your house.
>>
File: 26403metpolice_gear.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
26403metpolice_gear.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
OI YER FOCKIN MOPPET WHURRS YAH TEEVEE LOISENSE?

DOOOON'T AV A FOCKIN TEEVEE LOISCENE?

GIT EM LADS RINGEMABOUT THE DOTTED LOINE I SWEARS ON ME MUMS LOIFE
>>
File: antisocial.jpg (18 KB, 281x300) Image search: [Google]
antisocial.jpg
18 KB, 281x300
>Walking through council estate on my own
>Bobby comes up to me
>"Oi m8, why don't you have a girlfriend?"
>Stutter and try to make up one on the spot
>He sees right through it
>Demands to see my virginity license
>Don't have one because the annual renewal fee is 58 shillings 1d
>Can't even afford that because the government cut my tax credits
>Bailed pending my hearing at Tooting Crown Court in January
>Will almost certainly be found guilty of virginity in a public place without a license and granted board and lodge at Her Majesties pleasure
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno

no problem at all
>>
>>62670727
This basically. Short of physically arresting you they cant do much.

But it's not the police, it's an "enforcement officer". They can't do anything.
>>
just start recording them as you open your door and they'll be like

OI MATE ARE YOU RECORDING ME
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.