[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to a girl >she says this movie is basically literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 454x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 454x720
>talking to a girl
>she says this movie is basically literally her life

What do?
>>
>>62669649
Meaning what? You won't fuck her now? Give me a break
>>
Have sex with her
>>
fuck her
do 360
run
>>
Have sex
Turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
why are women so putrid
>>
>>62669728
Because they won't fuck you
>>
>>62669751
>woman insults you
>not allowed to insult them back

Why aren't you a man?
>>
>>62669788
Wait what? Who said anything about a woman insulting somebody? Are you autistic?
>>
>>62669751
>implying men don't fuck women and not the reverse
>implying I need female approval

beta and/or woman who thinks her vagina means anything
>>
>>62669833
Hello white knight
>>
>>62669900
It's painfully obvious you're single
>>
>>62669833
If she refuses my offer of my dick after initial conversation goes well, that is an insult to me.
>>
>>62669929
Yeah that's the response I thought you'd have. Fuck this I'm going back to Reddit
>>
>>62669833
>women are perfect and never do anything wrong
Seriously? Women don't even think that way
>>
Turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
>>62669947
kek and? feminist redditor thinks that means anything around here
>>
blow your beans up her
>>
>>62669971
Who said that though? Legit question
>>
>>62669947
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>62669991
>I don't understand normal human interaction

FTFY
>>
>>62669719
>>62669707
This, but wear condoms.
>>
>>62669649
you turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>62669649
Honestly, she's probably lying to make herself more "interesting". Probably got drunk in a club a few times and had one night stand. Most likely she has zero confidence in herself and can be easily manipulated into doing anything whatsoever for you. Sound like a keeper. (Try bang her best friend on the side tho)
>>
>>62669707
>do 360
>run into her again
what do?
>>
>>62669649
frown and say "amy jewmer is a disgusting hambeast"
>>
>>62669947
oh look, another woman who thinks the only meaning in a man's life is her rank ass roastie beef flaps

also

>calling a 4chan user a single as if it were an insult
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>62669649
time for some creampie action
>>
>>62669649

Sounds like you've found a girl with low self esteem. Do yourself a favor and 360 moonwalk away from her.

There are a lot of younger women out there who are confusing being a slut with being empowered. If she thinks of herself so lowly, then she's more trouble than she's worth.
>>
>basically literally
>>
>>62674353
>implying this is not how females talk

redditisdownthehalltotheleft.jpg
>>
>>62669970
Fucking idiot, i dont even know what Reddit is, Ive never been there
>>
Her life is an obvious disgusting looking woman yet everyone in her life finds her attractive enough to sleep with on the daily?

Yeah right.
>>
>>62669649
Is she obese?
>>
>>62674888
She looked normal (kind of chubby) in this movie.
(I assume they forced her to lose weight before making the film)

She's pretty fat otherwise
>>
Stop talking to her. Especially if she's older than 25.
>>
>>62669649
Tell her I'll roleplay as her daddy.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.