[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he disappear like Obi and Yoda?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: qui-gon-jinn-death_fb_1244562.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
qui-gon-jinn-death_fb_1244562.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Why didn't he disappear like Obi and Yoda?
>>
He was only a man. That's the twist.
>>
Idk it's explained in either Episode III or The Clone Wars

Like Qui Gon didn't discover how to become a ghost himself but he is the one who teaches it to Obi Wan or something, you can hear Qui Gon shouting when Anakin murders the sand people, and in a deleted scene from ep3
>>
Because he hadn't learned the path to immortality yet. Obi and Yoda already knew it by the time they were killed.
Qui-Gon learned it after his death.

Next question?
>>
>>62669246

He's a shitty jedi
>>
>tfw you're starting to think that Star Wars didn't have the tightest writing
>>
>>62669246
To show Anakin that Jedi's can indeed die, if he just vanished it'd leave the kid like 'He just escaped gais' but this way it's all real and shit

Beginning his path to the dark side of the 'maybe jedi's suck' Force
>>
>>62669415
>starting
>>
>>62669325
How did he learn in if he was dead
>>
>>62669773
delete this now
>>
>>62669773
He was in the netherworld of the force.

Have you even seen the movies?
>>
>>62669298
>you can hear Qui Gon shouting when Anakin murders the sand people

Bullshit.
>>
He was merely pretending to be death

He realized too late that the prank went too far when he was being burned alive.
>>
>>62669814
what?
>>
>>62669814
So he was already immortal then
>>
Why wasn't Christopher Lee at his funeral?
>>
>>62669840
When Yoda is meditating and says Skywalker is in great pain you can hear someone yell "no!". Sand people don't speak Basic.
>>
>>62669844
Yeah, he was just tired and pretended to die in order to see if Obi Wan could beat Maul, and then make Obi Wan swear to teach Anakin so he could go and recover from his stomach wound in Space-Bermuda.
>>
>>62669946
Bullshit
u
l
l
s
h
i
t
>>
>>62669840
Pretty sure it cuts to Yoda chilling in his room and you can hear Qui-Gon or whoever you type his name go "Anakin! No! Nooo"
>>
>>62669948

Qui Gon was the Sean Connery of Star Wars Universe.
>>
>>62669938
He was getting freaky with ayy lmao on kamino.
>>
File: jimhair-s2.jpg (15 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
jimhair-s2.jpg
15 KB, 400x226
>>62669956
>>
>>62669246
i said the same thing about all the them in the prequels!!
(the jedi who died on genosys, etc.)
>>
>>62669246
Because he wasn't a real jedi. think about it.
>>
>>62669266
I get this reference
>>
>>62669938
He wasn't invented yet
honestly Lucas probably didn't plan ahead at all
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.