[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's another superhero origin story where nothing h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: slugs-are-superior.jpg (129 KB, 640x880) Image search: [Google]
slugs-are-superior.jpg
129 KB, 640x880
>it's another superhero origin story where nothing happens for the first 3 quarters of the movie

http://www.tracking-board.com/tb-exclusive-universal-is-developing-an-animorphs-movie-based-on-the-bestselling-book-series/

I'm surprised if it's being seriously considered. Animorphs must have been more popular than I remembered.
>>
>>62667966
That poor slug, imagine being turned into a nigger :^(
>>
propane
>>
>>62667966
This better end up a parody of adapting, rebooting, remaking, etc. for nostalgia. That's the only way it'll be good.
>>
>it's another superhero

Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>62667966
The series was okay until the very last ~4 books. It literally had the worst fucking ending possible in the entire world, made me regret every single second I spent reading that crap. Fuck K.A applegate.
>>
>>62668562

Go on...
>>
>>62667966

You know all of that 80's nostalgia bullshit we've been dealing with in Hollywood for more than a decade now?

Well that's old news. Jurassic World has now ushered in the era of 90's nostalgia pandering, and pretty soon it's going to be in full swing. It's already started, see Goosebumps.

It's coming nigga.
>>
File: anomorps.png (234 KB, 280x328) Image search: [Google]
anomorps.png
234 KB, 280x328
>>
>>62668821
Not who you're replying to but the story ends with a fake sequel hook. Ax gets possessed by AN ANCIENT EVIL (ancienter and eviler than Crayak but no one has ever heard of it before) that makes him grow a giant fangy mouth and he leads a fleet of mysterious new alien ships against Earth.

And the story ends the moment he arrives. And the author explains that was the ending to symbolize that there is no end to war and conflict and part of adulthood is realizing that.
>>
If they didn't censor anything, cut out some of the filler and had a good director this could be a spectacular TV show/series of films
>>
>>62669034
Earth being destroyed despite all of their efforts?

Pretty based ending to be honest
>>
>>62669077
The Yeerks were defeated and there's a real human-Andalite alliance now so it's just another long bullshit space war starting.
>>
>>62669105
Im sure it's worse than it sounds but it makes sense, humanity becomes important on a galactic scale and now we are thrust into a war that is suddenly our business
>>
>>62667975
lmao
>>
>>62669034

Rachel dies
>>
>>62669158
Stop fucking lying, no one laughed at that.
>>
>>62669763
:^(
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.