[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i see british people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 1447273025564.jpg (33 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1447273025564.jpg
33 KB, 615x409
it took a lot of time and soul searching for me to make this confession, I can't blame you guys for thinking less of me; remember that i'm a flawed human and that only god (or a court of law) can judge me.

i'm obsessed with british people. i'm a disgusting anglophile and it makes me sick just to think about it.

>tfw colony

i've been to the uk before so i know it's basically just like ontario except the people are more drunken and bitter, the buildings are older and the streets look more like shit. that and everybody talks with an accent, obv. and yet despite the fact that i know nothing's particularly special about britain, I admit that i'm obsessed with british people. obviously by 'people' i mean singers, actors/actresses and models.

pretty much every tv show i watch involves all british actors. it's especially good if they have a ghetto cornwall or south london accent too.

i'll watch movies and tv shows just because the actors are british, all my favourite actors are british. now i've gained an encyclopedic knowledge of british actresses accents, eyebrows, heights and feet sizes. i've lost interest in girls who wanted to date me when i realized they don't have a british accent. i've started arbitrarily saying "cunt" out loud when I'm pissed. once i kept a tech support worker on the line for an hour and a half just because she had a british accent. i enjoyed the film "this is england". when i beat off now i can't even enjoy it unless the girl has a british accent, and it's usually better if she's black/asian/indian cause you just know she's grown up as a spoiled 2nd gen london girl her whole life. i've started listening to british singers like ellie goulding and fka twigs just because of their accents. i've started watching skins just so I can watch underaged british teens masturbate one another. i bought two pairs of doc martens and three pairs of clarks. i'm a horrible person.
>>
>>62667451
>ywn marry jenna
>>
>>62667451

Hey, i'm not even anglo and speaking english in a british accent has become my native tongue. Don't worry about it, you couldn't outscum me if you played for scumford united.
>>
>>62668729
goddamn, i'm not that much of an anglophile that i forced a fake accent into a real one. i guess i've truly been topped.
>>
>>62668820

It's authentic too, sometimes i go on random British teamspeak servers and banter with the lads and pretend i'm from fucking manchester even though I've never been anywere close to setting foot onto anglo clay.
>>
>>62668974
that's hilarious, where are you actually from?
>>
The world would have been such a nicer place if you'd just accept the gift of our monarchy.
>>
>>62667451
>yet despite the fact that i know nothing's particularly special about britain

Apart from them pretty much taking over the world 100 years ago and being responsible for about half of humanity's major advancements
>>
>>62667451
stfu and post more jenna
>>
File: luther_meets_a_whitey.jpg (86 KB, 435x273) Image search: [Google]
luther_meets_a_whitey.jpg
86 KB, 435x273
>>62669227
I think you missed the point of this thread, I only want young British girls to accept the gift of my bbc.
>>
>>62669327

>luther meets a horsey.jpg

fixed. ali Larter is disgusting.
>>
>>62669289
A lot of stuff was created/discovered by the Chinese, Arabs, Russians and Americans/Canucks. That whole global monarchy thing didn't quite pan out, did it.
>>
>>62667451
>ghetto cornwall
the end are massive in cornwall blud
>>
File: 1446831147155.jpg (81 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1446831147155.jpg
81 KB, 750x750
pick yer poison m8s
>>
>>62669327

stay away unless you want to be castrated nigger
>>
>>62669370
I think the Japanese commissioned some kind of report on all inventions/discoveries etc in history and put Britain top
>>
>>62669144
Taiwan
>>
File: Chavs_by_camerasgobangtoo.jpg (2 MB, 2775x2183) Image search: [Google]
Chavs_by_camerasgobangtoo.jpg
2 MB, 2775x2183
Just come to Britain m8 we've got plenty of slags to go around and some of them don't have very high standards
>>
I know what you mean t b h

I see people shitting on the UK all the time on 4chan and it just doesn't bother me because I would rather live here than anywhere else
>>
>>62669455
Boy George at least he's attractive
>>
File: 1443997657555.jpg (241 KB, 1322x647) Image search: [Google]
1443997657555.jpg
241 KB, 1322x647
>>
>>62669519
vocaroo pls
>>
You seem to be a fairly healthy and grounded teaaboo, man. It's not like you're going around telling everyone how much better the UK is and how you wish you lived in a mansion next door to the Queen and JK Rowling. Watch what you enjoy, wank over whatever gets you off.
>>
>>62669523
The one on the far right isn't too bad to be honest. I can see why she's the one knocked up.
>>
>>62667451
Why? it's awful here.
>>
File: robbstark.jpg (135 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
robbstark.jpg
135 KB, 600x900
>>62668611
>tfw keked by Robb Stark
>>
>>62669617
>teaaboo
>>
>>62669623
I used to think this until I travelled to the rest of the world and saw that England is probably the most stable/reliable place in the universe.
>>
>>62667451
I want to put my Big Ben in Jenna's sex place.
>>
I'm northern and this southern scum was using words like " playin' ", " vexed ", " frontin' "
>>
www.killergram.com
>>
>>62671002
great studio tbqh
>>
File: Nathalie Emmanuel 02.webm (1 MB, 620x720) Image search: [Google]
Nathalie Emmanuel 02.webm
1 MB, 620x720
>ywn fuck a britbong mulatto.
>>
>>62671042
feels bad man
>>
>>62671042
reminder that her ass is CGI.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.