[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Irrefutable evidence that Snoke = Darth Plagueis. In Episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 18
File: Snoke-Staff.jpg (102 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Snoke-Staff.jpg
102 KB, 1024x768
Irrefutable evidence that Snoke = Darth Plagueis.

In Episode 3, Sheev tells Ani:

>To cheat death is a power that only one has achieved

We know that in the Episode 3 canonical novel that Darth Plagueis is Sheev's master, and in the film, Sheev reveals that Plagueis's apprentice killed him in his sleep after he taught him everything.

What if Sheev knew all along that Darth Plagueis (his birth name being Snoke) was possibly alive all this time?

This would make sense as the light side of the force has a technique of returning from the dead, as Force ghosts, so shouldn't the dark side, being objectively stronger, have an even better form of returning from the dead by actually returning in the flesh?

Furthermore, in an EW interview with Andy Serkis:
>All Serkis could say in his earlier interview was that his character has witnessed and participated in some harsh things during his time in the galaxy. “He’s been through some stuff,” Serkis says.

Let's put the pieces together. Snoke cheated death when Sheev killed him in his sleep, and THE FORCE AWAKENS is titled as such since it is essentially about Snoke awakening from his sleep/faked death after the pieces have been set in motion, thanks to his apprentice who did all the work for him by creating the Empire. Now that Sheev himself is dead, Snoke has returned at the perfect time.

Snoke was the true mastermind behind the scenes. He used the midichlorians to create life in the "Chosen One" to first lure Sheev into his plan and foresaw what Sheev would do for the Sith by killing the Jedi and creating the Empire. He also foresaw that the Chosen One whom he created would overthrow Sheev, creating the perfect vacuum for him to enter. Sheev was ultimately a pawn that was instrumental to Snoke’s rise in power. As Qui-Gon said, "There's always a bigger fish."
>>
>>62663561
Tbh lads I prefer a snake guy to that shit.
>>
i just can't get over the name 'snoke'
>>
ok fa͏m
>>
>>62663674

Captain Phasma gets me more.

Sounds like the name of some villain in one of those god awful Holodeck episodes of Voyager.
>>
But Episode 3 novel isn't canon. Just the movie
>>
>Sheev

Anyone who calls him Sheev can fuck themselves with a screwdriver, It's Sidious now and forever
>>
>>62663674
I'm 99% sure it's not his real name.
>>
>>62663896
SHEEV SHEEV SHEEV

it's canon.
>>
>>62663896
Sidious is retarded prequel shit
>>
>>62663561

I really wish Palpatine had just been lying to Anakin about Darth Plagueis, would have been more in character and with how clinically retarded Anakin is it wouldn't have mattered.

Also this whole notion that Darth Plagueis is even involved is because one of the new characters has a stick and Darth Plagueis has a stick. It's like saying that Capt. Panaka is going to be in the movie because Finn holds a blaster at some point.
>>
>>62664087
Theres a picture of Andy serkis in his Mocap Holding the staff in a Dark Room and im pretty sure there was a rumor he was the same species as plaeguis
>>
Literally nothing from the prequels will be used in Episode 7 because JJ is a huge prequel bashing autist

Which is a shame because there are some really cool places you could go with some of the lore from the PT

But JJ and Kasdan don't know the lore from the PT because they don't care about it

I'm wonder where George would have gone in the new trilogy and I'm upset they're not using his story treatment because JJ has too much of an ego to play second fiddle to anybody
>>
>>62664730
That is from planet of the apes. Why would there be concept art of him being a snake if he isn't one?
>>
>>62663717

It's a nod to the cheesy Flash Gordon serials, anon. Some of these names will be over the top.
>>
>>62663915

I really hope it's just some fake name to hold place while the real one is hidden.

And that the real one is hidden precisely because it is already known

Hego Damask / Plagueis
>>
>>62663674

neither sheev nor snoke bother me I don't see the big deal about either of them?

they're just as made up as obi-wan, anakin, han, lando, yoda, mace, kiadi, plo, kit, padme, dooku etc.

what about them makes /tv/ go crazy?
>>
>>62666629
>Sssss
>sssss
>this is snok
>>
This is bullshit for two reasons:

1. Sidious killed him

2. the new trilogy is not going to reference any thing from the prequels

if you introduce Plagueis, you bring back midichlorians. That WON'T be happening.
>>
>>62668071

1.Plagueis learned how to live through the force

2.It will, it has already been done with the pod racing flags in the trailer

You dont need to re-introduce midichlorians, just say he did experiments with the force.
>>
>>62663561
WATCH THE FUCKING MOVIES YOU RETARDED CUNT. YODA FLATOUT SAYS THE DARK SIDE IS NOT STRONGER THAN THE LIGHT SIDE, IT'S JUST EASIER TO MASTER. FUCKING GOD DAMN CHILDREN CAN'T EVEN SIT THROUGH A MOVIE WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT YODA FUCKING LUKE WHILE THEY'RE TRAINING. FUCK YOU. I'M MAD.
>>
>>62664777
There's a rumor that Max von Sydow's character name-drops a prequel Jedi that he met/ knew/ saw/ heard about/ fucked/whatever.
>>
prequels arent canon
>>
>>62668379
>It will, it has already been done with the pod racing flags in the trailer

[citation needed]
>>
>>62666629
>what about them makes /tv/ go crazy?

Autism
>>
>>62663674
I prefer Snepsi
>>
>Snoke is CGI/MoCap due to size. Plus he is a Newcomer to the saga!!!
Daisy Ridley has heard that guesswork, too. "I mean everyone is praying that it’s Darth Plagueis’s staff. But... it’s just a staff," Ridley says. "She’s a young woman in a galaxy by herself. It’s not primarily a weapon, it’s useful as well. It does all sorts of things roamin’ around Jakku. She uses it to defend herself. That’s really as far as it goes, unfortunately."

It's over.

IT'S FINALLY OVER! EUFAGS HAVE BEEN BTFO FOR THE LAST TIME. PLAGUEIS IS STILL AN IRRELEVANT CHARACTER THAT WILL NEVER APPEAR ON FILM.

It's a good day to be a true Star Wars fan rather than an EUnigger.
>>
>>62668913
Yep, thats because Max von Sydow plays ric olie
>>
File: flagslisted.jpg (53 KB, 800x295) Image search: [Google]
flagslisted.jpg
53 KB, 800x295
>>62669177

Look at the fucking trailer when they go into that patio with all the flags hanging.

They are not only the podracing flags (including Anakin's) but the mandalorian flag and the flag of that queer Hutt featured in the clone wars cartoon

It is just silly to assume they will ignore the prequels. They will not, because this new trilogy needs to be established in a solid base that will reference both previous trilogies.
>>
>>62670413
Sup OP, how does it feel to know Snoke is not Plagueis?

How does it feel to know Disney will never do anything with Plagueis and that he will soon fade complete obscurity?
>>
>>62670491
feels rather good
>>
>>62670491

Feels great

Because the value of my min, unpunched set of Plagueis figures will only go up in price
>>
>>62670512
Glad to hear it.

>>62670527
kek
>>
Snoke is Sheev
>>
>>62663561

Doesn't he say himself he killed his master before his master taught him everything?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>62670579
We're talking about cheating death and you're refuting it by saying he was killed?
>>
Remember that despite Disney cancelling the EU as canon, they are making the new canon out of shards of the EU, and a prominent story in the EU is the cloning of Sheev.

Of course we wont get literally what happens in the canon, but think perhaps of an iteration of that. Maybe even as a sub plot.

Mark my words, some sith is going to get cloned at some point.
>>
>>62663561
So does that mean Sheev was really just Venom Snoke?
>>
S'no joke
>>
>>62670623
He didn't cheat shit, Sheev killed him, lol
>>
>>62670623

>cheating death

>Plaguis got killed in his sleep

>despite Anakin turning to the dark side to "save people from dying" Padme still dies

>Sheev gets thrown down a mineshaft

>Jedi can literally come back as ghosts

Yeah really seeing the ability of the Sith to cheat death here
>>
I was quite surprised when I heard Anakin isn't a real name, but a made up one for the movies.
>>
File: qoovbrq1sy9oaqhszsdk.jpg (40 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
qoovbrq1sy9oaqhszsdk.jpg
40 KB, 500x322
>>62670795

I am pretty sure many south american and asian kids are named Anakin by now.

Pretty sure.
>>
>>62670792
Sheev never learnt the ability, and Anakin also never learnt it
>>
>>62670795
Ken Annakin was a Brit film director Lucas may have borrowed a name from.
>>
>>62670829
Because it doesn't exist.
>>
>>62670842
Nothing exists in a fictional universe until somebody writes it
>>
>>62670862
Then stop trying to make your headcanon happen, unless you work for Lucasfilm as a writer, it's not happening.
>>
>>62664777
>too much of an ego to play second fiddle
>both Star Trek reboots are him playing second fiddle
>>
>>62670829
>Sheev never learnt the ability,

Or he made it up to manipulate Anakin. There's no reason to take any of what Palpatine says in that scene seriously, he's just talking a an old legend he probably made up to get Anakin thinking about the dark side.
>>
>>62670890
I'm not saying its going to be in the film, I'm just saying that, being a 100% fictional media, anything could be included
>>
>>62670995
Even if it happens, it will happen with Disney's OC characters, they have shown no interest in using Plagueis.
>>
Really wish the Darth Plagueis novel could be re-canonized. It's actually one of the few good things to come out of the prequel trilogy in that it makes an admirable attempt at providing a backstory for some of the more retarded plot decisions the prequels made, like Anakin being a virgin birth. And yet this novel was only canon for about a year before SW was sold and all the EU materials became alternate canon.

Maybe if Plagueis really does make a reappearance, this novel will be canon again. I'd be happy with that.
>>
In an interview yesterday, they said it's not Plagueis' staff and Snoke is 100% brand new
>>
>>62671075
Right, they also said Stannis and John Snow and 100% dead, they would never lie to try and surprise viewers would they?
>>
>>62663883
The Plagueis backstory is in the movie too, anon. He's even namedropped.
>>
>>62671060
>Really wish the Darth Plagueis novel could be re-canonized. It's actually one of the few good things to come out of the prequel trilogy

Nah, it's shit. The prequels have done nothing but damage the lore of the Force, and this includes Plagueis' retarded "maybe created a baby" bullshit.
>>
>>62671112
As far as the movie is concerned he is just a legend, or maybe even outright lie by Palpatine.
>>
Clearly Snoke is Lord Voldemort. HP is actually prequels to the star wars universe.
>>
>>62666629
Dooku is on the same level as Sheev and Snoke.
>>
>>62671155
The CANON Tarkin novel has stated that Plagueis is canon and that the story happened as it is known.

The only thing not canon is him being a Muun, a lanky ayylmao.

So Snoke is Plagueis but now he's a snake
>>
>>62671337
Doesn't matter if Plagueis is Disney canon, he's not going to be in a movie. Anything that's not in the movies is irrelevant to future movies.

>So Snoke is Plagueis but now he's a snake
Sorry, but Snoke is OC and Plagueis is just a shitty obscure character Disney isn't going to use.
>>
>http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/12/star-wars-%20andy-serkis-supreme-leader-snoke
>No, he’s a new character in this universe. It is very much a newly-introduced character.

IT'S OVER.
>>
>>62671524
YOU UNDER-ESTIMATE MY SOURCES
>>
>>62671524

Yeah, and Harrison Ford said he wasnt gonna die while dessed as a hot dog on TV

Just wait and see
>>
>>62671581
And so the Plagueisfag suicide watch continues on.
>>
>>62671576

I never fail to read these in Christensen's retarded dramatic voice, like grasping for air.
>>
File: star-wars-anakin.png (214 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-anakin.png
214 KB, 600x300
>>62671600

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW YOU ARE THE PLAGUEISFAG
>>
I don't know who Snoke is going to be but i hope to god that it doesn't end up being Plagueis.

It completely undermines Sidious as a villain. The entire point of the Rule of Two was to culminate in a being that WAS the dark side. The fucker pissed evil and crapped misery. Plagueis is a cool character but not like this.
>>
File: PlagueisCover.jpg (1 MB, 1875x1706) Image search: [Google]
PlagueisCover.jpg
1 MB, 1875x1706
>>62671134
Not arguing with you on that. I do however think it's the best possible way to explain Lucas's retardation, which unfortunately will always be canon.
>>
>>62663561
God. Please don't tell me that image isn't true.

Not a fucking Muun.

Not fucking Plagueis.

Please don't let this be true.
>>
>>62663896
No, it's simply "The Emperor".

Fuck Palpatine, Sheev, and Sidious.
>>
>>62671134
>and this includes Plagueis' retarded "maybe created a baby" bullshit.
How so?

It's implied that in trying to create a being of his own, the Force just gave him a giant middle finger and created the one being that would irreparably destroy the Sith order.
>>
>>62671682
Fair enough, at least it's something.
>>
>>62671200
kek, they had to change his name for the Brazilian release.
>>
>>62670650
they aren't making any of that shit canon dude. they don't have time to read and sift through all that garbage and pick and choose whats least shitty out of all the shit. they didn't do it with star trek and they sure as fuck won't do it with star wars.
>>
>>62672745
Whose?
Why?
>>
>>62671103
D&D hate stannis so he probably is dead, and of course Jon Snow is fucking dead, how else is he gonna get brought back to life?
>>
>>62663561
There was an interview or something a few months ago where the TFA writers literally had never heard of Darth Plagueis before.
>>
File: download.jpg (30 KB, 747x389) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
30 KB, 747x389
>>62663561
Hi guys.. just slithering through this thread.
>>
>>62664777
>Which is a shame because there are some really cool places you could go with some of the lore from the PT

Or we could just make new lore since a lot of that stuff was already handled in Clone Wars.

One new piece from recent canon seems to be that the Sith imprint themselves through the Dark Side in places they've been or on objects they've used. It's got me wondering if part of Kylo's obsession with Vader and finding old Sith artifacts plays into that somehow.

That alone is way better than shit like the prophesy or the Mortis fuckery.
>>
>>62663561
>his birth name being Snoke

His birth name was Hego Damask you fucking casual
>>
>>62670413
Not the guy you were talking to, but that just comes off as more of an easter egg. It's highly unlikely that they're going to go into anything more overt. Why? Because it's a new age they're building for themselves. There's a ton of references to the original trilogy because that's the most recent time period we know of. The prequels happened 50-60 years ago.
>>
>>62674118
I think its in here somewhere.. can't be bothered finding it for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fMx670jOnw
>>
>>62671200
>already had Darth Tyranus as the perfect name
>decided to change it to a literally shit name
>>
>>62663561
>He used the midichlorians to create life in the "Chosen One"

>he thinks Disney will ever mention Midishits or Chosen One

I don't have a reaction image for this.

You retards need professional help.
>>
>>62663561
Why do people want Snoke to be this guy exactly? I'd prefer an entirely new character who can stand on his own as someone worth remember, not a guy who's only worthwhile because of Palpatine's backstory.
>>
>>62671337
>CANON

When will you retards realize it means shit?

Of course they say it's canon so retards would buy it. It's the same with the pathetic cartoons. Han's black wife is "canon" for fuck's sake.

None of that crap will ever make it to the movies.
>>
>>62675210

It's just retards from /co/.
>>
If you dont think Snoke is Plagueis....then wow youre some kinna moron

>http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/12/star-wars-andy-serkis-supreme-leader-snoke?hootPostID=1315852dd9a486f2970f8fc7126f63b3

>“Supreme Leader Snoke is quite an enigmatic character, and strangely vulnerable at the same time as being quite powerful"
Vulenerable because I dont know he literally fucking died already! And is now super cautious and shit after being revived because he knows Luke is still out there.
> “Obviously he has a huge agenda. He has suffered a lot of damage. As I said, there is a strange vulnerability to him, which belies his true agenda, I suppose.”
Sheev's entire plan was literally created by Plagueis and to an extent all the previous Sith Lords, but the clones part and the Sheev becoming chacellor was all Plagueis specifically. The First Order is now the continuation of his huge agenda. Suffered a lot of damage is again HE FUCKING DIED
>“He’s aware of what’s gone on, in the respect that he has been around and is aware of prior events. I think it’d be fair to say that he is aware of the past to a great degree.”
He's been around because right after he died his plan worked and he gained immortality in death. In the CANON book AFtermath, Sheev was sending scouts out beyond the rim of the universe to find dark side power he was sensing. That was clearly Plagueis waiting in the wings watching Sheev, and somewhere deep down Sheev knew it.
>>
>>62675210
Umm did you forget the part where Plagueis literally created the main protagonists of the whoel series, the Skywalkers?

Who better to bring the series full circle than the character who basically created the series? We can finally see why he did it
>>
>>62675292

You idiots are going to feel so fucking stupid when the movie comes out.
>>
>>62675341

Because everybody hated PT and midichlorians especially.
>>
>>62675391
You motherfucking normie kucks are going to eat your words when the movie comes out and you are going to remember this moment when you were humiliated by /tv/.
>>
>>62675417
Your personal feelings have nothing to do with the poetry that has been spun out of the movies. There was always a grand design in these movies. As Lucas himself said, "it's like poetry, it rhymes."
>>
File: tumblr_m2e45eUqML1qjprfxo3_1280.png (260 KB, 550x650) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2e45eUqML1qjprfxo3_1280.png
260 KB, 550x650
>>62675341
Considering the virgin birth is one of the more retarded plot points of the prequels, and Plagueis was used as a patch job in a now very non-canon novel, his only merit is still backstory (that most people don't even want to think about). A new guy would still be better because it means we're moving forward and letting the new trilogy stand on its own merit.
>>
>>62675417
They could just continue making Skywalker stories forever, Anakins kids, Lukes kids, Reys kids, blah blah blah

But having Plagueis returns to the beginning and brings finality. Then after episode 9 we can get Old Republic movies
>>
>>62675451

Not even tying anymore.
>>
>>62663561
>Episode 3 canonical novel
stopped reading right there
>>
>>62675478
How much you guys want to bet that some comic retcons Anakin's "virgin birth" into Shimi covering her ass? I'd love to read some backstory about Luke's force-sensitive-but-not-a-Jedi grandfather wandering the galaxy. Much more than some Sith who's story we already read in a novel.
>>
>>62663717
>>62664858
You mean like Skywalker or Solo?
>>
File: Zildrog.jpg (575 KB, 1975x2476) Image search: [Google]
Zildrog.jpg
575 KB, 1975x2476
>>62663561
Snoke=Zildrog
>>
>implying Plaqueman isn't

>_____ B

>_____B
>___ C A D
>_____S
>B A N E
>_____D
>>
>>62663561
>Irrefutable
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Hollywood isn't gonna try that hard. It's just an evil space wizard.
>>
>>62675247
I thought they wanted Snoke to be Ja Ja Binks
>>
>>62663693
Filter is down?

desu
senpai
test
>>
>>62675653
Congrats on being on the caliber of EU writers with your silly ass idea
>>
>>62668602
The Dark Side is stronger because it's more grim and edgy, shaking my head family.
>>
>>62675923
And yet, still better than virgin birth.
>>
>>62673616
Dooku's because it sounds exactly like "Do Cu" which means "From the ass".
>>
File: Darth_Plagueis.jpg (635 KB, 1272x1760) Image search: [Google]
Darth_Plagueis.jpg
635 KB, 1272x1760
>>62663561
Like two drops of water.
>>
>>62675964
lmao thanks
>>
File: serpentor.jpg (264 KB, 577x808) Image search: [Google]
serpentor.jpg
264 KB, 577x808
>>
>>62675292
Are you actually retarded? Or did you not read the actual interview? Serkis said he's a completely new character that is new to the universe.
DE
CON
FIRMED
>>
if he's humanoid like that though, why would they make him full CGI? It looks like actor could play him no problem, only needing CGI (or mabe even props) for the face
>>
>>62671752

This.
>>
People really don't remember all the stupid shit theories about the Prequels back in the days.
- There was gonna be a love triangle between Obi, Ani and Padmé.
- Maul was coming back.
- One of Anakin's friend on Tatooine was Boba Fett.
- Sheev and Palpatine were clones.
- There was like 50 characters who were said to have bigger roles in the following movies that never did. Some of these rumors even came from Lucas.
>>
>Darth Sheev
>>
>>62664087
>It's like saying that Capt. Panaka is going to be in the movie because Finn holds a blaster at some point.

That's Moff Panaka now m8.
>>
>>62664087
>>62664730
But Plagueis staff and species aren't canon

Only thing canon about Plagueis is that he was Sheev's master and Sheev killed him

We don't know anything about how Plagueis looks so stop that meme right now gentlemen
>>
>>62676146
>There was gonna be a love triangle between Obi, Ani and Padmé.
There pretty much was though.
>Maul was coming back.
He did. It's official canon too.
>>
>Snoke
>Sheev
>Snoke Sheev
>Smoke Weed

What is JJ trying to tell us?
>>
>>62676328
>There pretty much was though.
Only in the Auralnauts version.
>He did. It's official canon too.
And it was stupid.
>>
>>62671337

Source on Serkis being a snek?
>>
>>62676853
>>62674720

He probably wont though, that's just early concept art.
>>
>>62674720

That looks terrible.
>>
>>62669297

Underrated post.
>>
>>62676013
New to the universe is code for new to appear in the movies dumby
>>
>>62671752
"Palpatine" has been the Emperor's name since 1976, faglord.
>>
>>62675341
Fuck off with your stupid EU fan fiction. None of that shit has anything to do with the movies.
>>
>>62663561
The dark side isnt stronger, retard. Did you even watch the movies?
>>
>>62669717
Lack of dubs = Plagueis confirmed
>>
File: 1447278129857.png (923 KB, 598x945) Image search: [Google]
1447278129857.png
923 KB, 598x945
>>62667589
>>
>>62663674
Snoke is the key to all of this
>>
Plagueis idiots are even more retarded than the Luke=Kylo crowd at this point.

Let it go, it's not happening.
>>
File: 1418894107404.png (1 MB, 983x1080) Image search: [Google]
1418894107404.png
1 MB, 983x1080
>>62671682
sheev was such a handsome lad in his youth
>>
>>62663561
The dark side is not "objectively stronger". The whole point, at least from what I understood from the OT, is that the dark side is a faster and easier path to obtain power. However, it corrupts and destroys whoever attempts to wield it.

The light side, on the other hand, takes more patience to master, but it grants you unlimited power. When someone who can use the dark side of the force dies, they die just like anyone else. When someone who can use the light side dies, they just shed their body and ascend to a higher plane of existence.

Fuck, I didn't think this was so hard to grasp.
>>
>>62680974
>Fuck, I didn't think this was so hard to grasp.

EU ruined the force.
>>
>>62668913
>inb4 Sypho Dyas
>>
>irrefutable

Not in the slightest. I was more swayed by the argument that Jar Jar is Snoke, Tbh
>>
File: San_Hill_SW.jpg (133 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
San_Hill_SW.jpg
133 KB, 1200x800
>>62671727
The Banking Clan, disapproves of your anti-Munn sentiments. We feel it is in your best interests to be brought for reeducation in order to better understand what the Munn people have done for our great galaxy.
>>
>>62670675
Underrated post.
>>
>>62681150
I bet they have very long slender cocks.
>>
File: image.jpg (471 KB, 1279x2275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
471 KB, 1279x2275
> can't smoke the Snoke

Plebs gonna hate, but Snokus ain't no Plaigus
>>
>Plagueis
>Sidious
>Vader
>Maul
>Tyranus
>Ruin
>Bane

When are we finally going to get Darth Meanguy?
>>
>This is Snoke, Salad Snoke
>I'm infront of the rebel camp
>Kept you waiting huh
>Death hasn't slowed you down one bit
>>
>>62663561
>We know that in the Episode 3 canonical novel that Darth Plagueis is Sheev's master, and in the film, Sheev reveals that Plagueis's apprentice killed him in his sleep after he taught him everything.

No need to quote the novel, it was pretty obvious watching Episode 3 he was referring to himself when talking about Plagueis apprentice.
>>
>>62663561
Why are fanboys so obsessed over some fuckwad with a retarded name that was mentioned once in passing in all 6 movies?
>>
File: 1316661613566.jpg (12 KB, 185x181) Image search: [Google]
1316661613566.jpg
12 KB, 185x181
>>62675979
Jesus..is that what Plagueis actually looks like in the EU??? You fags want this mongoloid as the main villain in the new movies?

Really?

lol Star War fags really are fucking pathetic
>>
>>62684466
>mentioned once in the passing of the movies
you mean the entire setup of the prequels?
>>
>>62684846
lol no

He is one line, that was then taken by EU writers and turned into a retarded fan fiction story. Thankfully, most of it is now gone and Plagueis can fade into obscurity.
>>
File: hiss_the_movie.jpg (390 KB, 2511x1399) Image search: [Google]
hiss_the_movie.jpg
390 KB, 2511x1399
>>62681853
Could thissssss be ssSsnokess mother?
>>
>>62663561
I can't stand this overly-complicated global plot fetish writers have these days. Why can't star wars just be a story about a father who turns evil, an a son who redeems him? This "chosen one", Ultimate Evil secret resurrection stuff is just wanking.

Fanfic tier is when want to expand beyond traditional story archetypes but instead of inventing a new archetype, you just tack on bullshit to an existing one and pretend you're being new and exciting.

I'm not even going to watch these movies, so I guess I shouldn't care.
>>
>>62685050
we don;t really know the plot of this one yet

if the leaks are true the plot is really simple
>>
>>62670413
agreed....plus disney will want to cash put the prequels
>>
File: wise-puppet2.jpg (160 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
wise-puppet2.jpg
160 KB, 500x669
>>62663896
the canonical name is Paul Saltine
>>
File: 1446119607209s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1446119607209s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>62669831
>mfw i think hes that pilot in tpm
>look it up on wookiepedia
>it is

Why do i know so much useless shit?
>>
>>62671337
Fun fact: the writer of Plagueis wrote Tarkin so he wanted to include as much of its concepts into Tarkin as possible

Also, he's the guy that asked George what Palpatine's first name was so he could canonize it and put it in the book.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.