[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie was uncomfortably erotic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Kelly-McGillis---Witness.jpg (15 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
Kelly-McGillis---Witness.jpg
15 KB, 300x230
This movie was uncomfortably erotic
>>
File: 24.jpg (144 KB, 1600x1203) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
144 KB, 1600x1203
Does the female form make you uncomfortable, Jeffrey?
>>
The romance in Witness is so well done. The dance scene in the barn is GOAT.
>>
>>62664073

Why was it so good? On paper it should have been fucking awful. A inner city detective from philly and an Amish widow... really?
>>
File: 1407803894936.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1407803894936.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>62663462
>tfw she was raped by niggers irl
>>
>>62663462
She was nearly the spitting image of Grace Kelly when she was younger.
>>
>>62664101

...What?
>>
>>62664183
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20100476,00.html
>>
>>62664099
>chalk and cheese

it's literally the basic storytelling formula for memorable character relationships.
>>
>>62663462
Whole idea of a cop who has his own way, steps into the Armish village where things are untouched by civilization, is the EROTIC!!! I love whole part that a dude start flirting with a woman of holy tribe.
>>
>>62664223
whyboner
>>
>>62664223
> They were both black. One was very tall, the other was short, and they were both physically strong. I'll never forget the way they smelled
>>
File: taytayter.jpg (84 KB, 719x705) Image search: [Google]
taytayter.jpg
84 KB, 719x705
>>62664382
kek
>>
>>62664183
>McGillis and her girlfriend were assaulted, verbally abused, and raped in February 1982 at knifepoint by two men who broke into her New York apartment. One of the rapists was 15-year-old Leroy Johnson, who was on the run from juvenile detention.[14] This experience encouraged the actress to pursue her film role as the lawyer who supports Jodie Foster's character in The Accused.[15]

>McGillis came out as a lesbian in April 2009 during an interview with SheWired.[16][17] McGillis said that coming to terms with her sexual orientation has been an ongoing process since age 12, and she was long convinced that God was punishing her for being homosexual with the aforementioned rape incident.[16][17] In 2010, McGillis entered into a civil union with Melanie Leis, a Philadelphia-based sales executive
she was bi but went full dyke after being raped by niggers.
>>
>>62664382
>after being married for about two years. When I tried to talk to my former husband about it. I remember sitting in a bar with him, and he said he was glad it happened.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.