[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a more enjoyable movie with an all black cast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Eddie Murphy Coming to America.jpg (185 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Eddie Murphy Coming to America.jpg
185 KB, 500x400
Name a more enjoyable movie with an all black cast.
>>
>>62663357
Yup that was before nigger agenda. Just a great fun movie. Even was African black royalty and no one cares because it was nice fun and didn't make fun of white people
>>
can this considered a christmas movie?
>>
File: afda.jpg (50 KB, 400x570) Image search: [Google]
afda.jpg
50 KB, 400x570
The Secret in Their Eyes
>>
Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon
Black Dynamite
Oldboy
Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka
>>
Goodbye Uncle Tom
>>
friday
>>
The Mack
>>
>>62663384
kek
>>
>>62663357
I really can't
>>
>>62663384

Ayyy
>>
>>62663357
the wash
>>
>>62663384
fucking christ, even the poster abuses composition...
>>
>>62663357
fuck i wanna marathon some eddie murphy movies now

>coming to america
>beverly hills cop
>the golden child
>trading places
>48 hrs
>another 48 hrs
>>
>>62664271
>no Bowfinger
>>
>>62664282
Bowfinger is great if you're willing to accept religious bigotry against a minority group as OK.

The real crime of omission was Vampire in Brooklyn, but I'm glad The Golden Child was mentioned ITT because while it isn't better than Coming to America, it's still pretty good.
>>
Was it ALL black? Never even occurred to me.
>>
>>62663357
your mom's sex tape
>>
>>62664393
that's what your mom said
>>
>>62663357
Black Dynamite
>>
>>62664271

what a GOAT cast

>>62664393

There was a fat white guy that worked at the fast food joint the father owned, he gave Eddie tips on how to hit on the daughter
>>
Meteor Man!
>>
File: carmen_jones_xlg.jpg (213 KB, 979x1500) Image search: [Google]
carmen_jones_xlg.jpg
213 KB, 979x1500
Based Preminger directed this movie that features not a single non-black cast member.
>>
>>62663357
Who Killed Captain Alex: Uganda's First Action Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEoGrbKAyKE
this is by far the best
>>
Eddie Murphy is pretty fucking funny desu senpaitachi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn5HZKgZl7Y
>>
>>62667048

R.I.P
>>
Isn't it fucking annoying how the ficticious McDonalds just reminds you of McDonalds? Hated that it looks exactly the same.

Also. Arsenio Hall ruins the film. Hes not funny.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.