[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leonardo DiCaprio looks like Matt Damon looks like Mark Wahlberg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: the departed.jpg (55 KB, 374x500) Image search: [Google]
the departed.jpg
55 KB, 374x500
Leonardo DiCaprio looks like Matt Damon looks like Mark Wahlberg

Now who in the right mind would put ALL THREE in a movie about pretending to be a different guy?
>>
Martin Scorsese
>>
Fuck off you Vietnam fucking shit
>>
>>62662201
>all white people look the same

fuck off racist
>>
>Go fuck yaself
>I would but I'm tired from fuckin ya waif.
>Yeah how's ya mudda?
>Good she's tired from fuckin my fadda.

Jesus Christ
>>
>that feel when no marky mark as a lead in a scorcese film
>>
>le washed out director but the academy owes me an oscar face
>>
>>62662201

That would be cool if it was the case but nigga you dumb as hell Di Caprio isn't even remotely similar to the other two and Mark and Matt maybe because they have the same haircut but even that is stretching it.
>>
they should remake it with a nig and a tranny
>>
>>62662201
I felt the same way when I saw it in theaters. I was also dead tired and slept through the middle of the movie. But yeah I was confusing everyone, even though I definitely know who they all were. Back then I was not used to seeing DiCaprio nearly as much, I mostly remembered him from Titanic
>>
>>62662201
>Leonardo DiCaprio looks like Matt Damon looks like Mark Wahlberg
>that poster
Man, Wahlberg really let himself go
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.