[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shows /tv/ lied to you about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
dan wasnt gossip girl wtf family
No reason to lie about tha
>>
>>62660565

>dan wasnt gossip girl

wtf fa͏m
>>
>>62660754
IT WAS CHUCK
>>
>>62660843
it was georgina
she is fine as fuck too
>>
it was dorota :D
>>
Revealing Dan has some antisocial personality disorder and is the most fucked up person in Gossip Girl, makes me want to re-watch it and take shots every time something doesn't make sense.
>>
>>62661472
>antisocial personality disorder
Literally would've never known unless they said something.
>>
>>62661503

isnt that the point?
>>
this show was so good when they were still in highschool. but went to shit once they got to college and taking their bs way too seriously.

For real though, do americans really have people like that? Regular teens who are treated like celebs with their own tabloids about them and stuff?

Their parents from what i recall werent even actresses/actors or anything like that. Just the kids of regular rich people and I dont recall tabloids being made out of their kids
>>
>>62661554
OH, ok. APD isn't the same as being antisocial. I was confused for a second.

>>62661598
I wouldn't know since I don't live by rich people although I am an American.
>>
>>62661598
>do americans really have people like that?
Ummm, no.
>>
>>62661621

there are anxiety disorders included, but I am thinking more of a sociopath
>>
>>62661598

I always saw it as them living in a bubble. Probably like highschool nowadays with tweeter and facebook. They follow each other, but overall no one really gives a shit unless they show tits.
>>
>>62661598

first two seasons were watchable. Later seasons were trash. The Dan and Blair friendship was probably the best thing they did but the show managed to fuck that up even before saying dan was gossip girl.
>>
>>62661758
Dan & Blair's friendship was great.

And wtf happened to jenny and eric in season 5? I know they were at college and whatever but they weren't in the show at all.
>>
>>62661849
>And wtf happened to jenny and eric in season 5? I know they were at college and whatever but they weren't in the show at all.

taylor momsen quit the show
>>
>>62663489
wow wtf. dumb bitch.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.