[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie was terribly unfunny. I feel utterly embarrassed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 800x1200
This movie was terribly unfunny.

I feel utterly embarrassed for anyone that was involved with this production.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1296x730
What was his last good movie /tv/?
>>
The first half was fine
>>
>>62659994
I cunt believe I paid money to watch this. The bat joke was alright.
>>62660019
Uhh, Talladega nights.
>>
I don't remember a single joke from this movie.
>>
the part where they literally smoke crack on air was endearing to me. but yeah not very funny at all and downright embarassing at times.

>brick and his girlfriend were so embarassingly unfunny
>the last battle scene where they kept bringing out celebrities but it wasn't funny in the slightest, just absolutely embarrassing and cringe worthy
>>
this was a horrible cash-in on a flash-in-the-pan sleeper hit

It was like watching your friend's movie and the whole time he's next to you, ribbing you at every joke, going "huh? huh?? Remember THAT bit?? :D :D :D"

It was horrible, horrible, horrible
>>
>>62659994

This movie sucked but Wes Mantooth had possibly the most badass line I've ever heard.
>>
>>62660275
>His last good work is the only game for Playstation 3

Impressive
>>
>>62660366
The ghost was a callback to a deleted scene in the first one. I thought it was kinda funny but I was probably one of a handful of people in the theater that got the reference.
>>
I didn't even know they made a sequel
>>
>>62660019

The Other Guys
>>
>>62660389
What was it?
>>
File: arri_alexa_xt.jpg (230 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
arri_alexa_xt.jpg
230 KB, 1280x720
>>62659994
>I feel utterly embarrassed for anyone that was involved with this production.

Don't. They got to work.
>>
>>62659994
you knew it was a will ferret flick when you picked it up, anon.
>>
I went in with very low expectations and actually wound up laughing a few times

I guess it surpassed my meager standards
>>
>>62660425
What was the deleted scene in the first movie?
>>
>>62660309

I recall liking the gay for a day song. But otherwise it was incredibly unfunny.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.