[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Excuse me, Deck Officer, but why did people forget about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Excuse me deck officer.jpg (80 KB, 407x445) Image search: [Google]
Excuse me deck officer.jpg
80 KB, 407x445
Excuse me, Deck Officer, but why did people forget about the Force in nineteen years when the Jedi openly practiced it in their big temple in the middle of the universe's biggest city for centuries and then led armies in front of millions of soldiers?
>>
What a retarded picture.
You should probably invest in photoshop, instead of relying on MSPaint.
>>
>>62657304
Well captain needa let me explain, basically...You've just got a message from Lord vader and he sounds pissed.
>>
You've asked this one before. Why are you just spamming these threads everyday? It's super obnoxious.
>>
File: excuse_me.jpg (18 KB, 340x259) Image search: [Google]
excuse_me.jpg
18 KB, 340x259
Well Excuuuuuse me princess, but I still think all those jedi were performing magic tricks.
>>
>>62657304
1.You only talk about Jedi when we're killing them.
2.Everyone hated the Jedi by the end of the Clone Wars, Emperor Palpatine even proved that they were a bunch of traitors when he revealed that they tried to assassinate him.
3.The Imperial News and education systems have made sure to correct and suppress any history relating to the Jedi.
4.It's hard to remember an organization/group of people that have been wiped out.
5.Anyone who does show a significant amount of Force Sensitivity is abducted and trained to be an Inquisitor/Dark Acolyte/Whatever Palpatine calls his dark Jedi.
6.Anyone who openly sympathizes with Jedi is killed or imprisoned.
>>
There were only 10,000 jedi at the time of the clone wars.
Coruscant alone had 1,000,000,000,000 people on it.
Most people could go their entire lives without seeing a jedi, and planets could go generations without one visiting. When most information about something is from at best a secondary source it's easy to dismiss unusual ideas like magic space powers and blame it on smoke and mirrors.
>>
>>62657309
>coruscant had 1 trillion people on it
how fucking big was coruscant? god damn
>>
>>62657311
Yeah, we are dealing with populations so large the Jedi aren't even a statistical blip, so it's fairly easy to see them being forgotten.
>>
>>62657304
Because the prequels were fucking retarded?
>>
>>62657304
>nineteen years
Fuck man. Sometimes talking to someone 19 years younger then me, you get floored by just some of the things they do not know. And I'm not even talking about social trivia shit.

Two decades really a long time? No
Human Generational-Memory is fucking pathetic? Hell yes.
>>
>>62657312

Numbers are irrelevant. Jedi were famous across the galaxy and had been for thousands of years.

It's like saying people in the Soviet Union would have completely forgotten about saints.
>>
>>62657314
>Human Generational-Memory is fucking pathetic
Except the guy making fun of Vader was like 45.
>>
>>62657315
well they would have if Stalin hadn't needed to bring them back to inspire people to fight the Vong....I mean Nazis.
>>
Reminder that there's lots of /pol/acks and Muslims who think the Holocaust isn't real despite it happening only a few decades ago and there being tons of buildings/records/survivors/footage of it
>>
File: claire abbott bilzerian dan.jpg (391 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
claire abbott bilzerian dan.jpg
391 KB, 480x853
test
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.