[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else just feel sorry for the guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
Anyone else just feel sorry for the guy?
>>
File: 1437732739572.jpg (32 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
1437732739572.jpg
32 KB, 297x331
>>
>>62656994
why would I he ruined his career by being a faggot douche
>>
>>62656994
It's like he's forcing himself to reprise the role of Alexander deLarge in a clockwork orange. And it's even worse because he's sitting there for 3 days straight
>>
>>62656994
this is the moment when he realizes he is disgusted with everything he has ever done

good for him!
>>
He wants people to use his reaction for memes and gifs, same reason he made that one video

Shameless self promotion
>>
he's reached an Amanda Bynes level of crazy
>>
it's called suffering from your craft, you plens
>>
>>62657038

Does he stop to sleep at all? Or take a piss?
>>
>>62657038

How stiff do you think his legs will be?
>>
>>62657035

It's really sad. He was a pretty genuinely talented child actor, hand-picked by Steven Spielberg to be the next golden boy, and out of nowhere took a hard right into retardville and never looked back.

Shame.
>>
He has money

He banged bitches

My answer is no
>>
>>62656994
He got raped and everybody laughed at him.
>>
Yeah, but it's mostly quelled by his embarrassing attention whoring. Transformers movies were the last thing he was involved in that wasn't complete SHIT.
>>
I love shia the most
>>
What if he has to pee? Just go in his pants?
>>
a madman
>>
>>62658173
I legit enjoyed Charlie Countryman and Fury
>>
desu
>>
SIMPLY
>>
>>62657230
he isn't human, he is just a piece of shit.
>>
he's literally my hero
>>
>>62658864
>that bitter projection
>>
I think he's ok.
>>
>>62656994
Hey uh? What's he watching?
>>
File: shia.jpg (27 KB, 1030x540) Image search: [Google]
shia.jpg
27 KB, 1030x540
>>62657230
apparently he was sleeping in the aisle earlier
>>
>>62656994

for what?

he's doing a performance art piece. it is mildly diverting, better than Franco's attempts at least. Why would I feel sorry for someone trying to make art? I don't get it.
>>
No really. I've never liked him anyway and frankly he doesn't have anything special, not even good looks
>>
>>62656994
I feel like punching him in the face desu senpai
>>
>>62659999
Quads truth
>>
>>62659990

he already made art it's called his movies, if you want to even call transformers art, this is just mememusing.
>>
You see what being a Disney child does to you?
>>
>>62659990
>If he's watching Cape shit that makes this laden in BDSM.
>If he's watching a date movie by himself he's trying to get laid by looking needy.
>If he's alone and watching a flick this could turn into a performance art piece as he probably has a gun.
>>
i'm pretty sure he's schizoaffective and smoking medicinal marijuana
>>
I took a class on performance art in college

if there is a standard for that bullshit he would actually be considered a piss poor performance artist too
>>
>>62660068
If that were the case he would have a big bowl of popcorn or other assorted snacks. Possibly Crab Legs.
>>
>>62660076
Can you really quantify art?
>>
Not even once.
He was an irritating overactor when he was young, and now he's completely destroyed his own career.
There is nothing he can do to fix it, no matter how good a publicist he has to make him look batshit insane.
>>
>>62656994
>sad pathetic actor who can't accept that his time in the spotlight ended a fuck long time ago.

Nope.
>>
>>62660076
I took a class on Urban Planning in college.

That means all blacks are completely innocent and have literally done no bad things to put them in the positions they are. It's purely the institutions and nothing else.
>>
>>62660076
So your college was shit then?
>>
did anyone just see that?
>>
Never liked him in the first place.

Fuck anything Disney.
>>
>>62660166
yup
>>
>>62660166
all i see is a pudgy hipster with tattoo sleeves in the frame
>>
someone held a sup tv sign in front of the camera a minute ago
>>
>>62660106
totally
before the 20th century it was almost entirely based on skill and ability, everything else was secondary. Photography and dadaism fucked that all up to a degree

but if this Shia movie marathon is art it has no purpose or meaning beyond being self indulgent and pretentious. Other performance artists will at least bullshit they are making some kind of statement or movement
>>
>performance art
>art

Fuck this pretentious bullshitter and his kike gimmicks. This thing is pure narcissism.
Why do we have to call this meme shit art too?
>>
>>62660076
>paid to take a class on performance art
>nobody knows who he is compared to based Shia
>>
>>62660156
no but the class was
I even wrote a couple essays where I made that point, professor gave me an A

needless to say the class isn't really offered anymore and the professor was let go
>>
>>62660235
it was an easy course that still gave me credits towards my curriculum
it was what my school considered to be an 400 level seminar class or some shit, which means it was whatever the professor wanted to do as long as it fit within an art history theme

I only took it because I had taken one before that was an actually in depth patrician analysis of Bollywood films that was pretty good
>>
So what have the highlights of his stream been so far? I read that there was a wrangle after the 1st movie ''Man Down'' they screened. Someone yelled SHITTY MOVIE
>>
File: 1430291741951.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1430291741951.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
>>62660221

>>performance art
>>art

You come across as the kind of laughably uncultured dullard who'd seriously employ phrases like "artsy crap" as critique and still expect to be taken seriously.
>>
>>62656994
Ben affleck should feel sorry for shia
>>
holy shit shia is a fucking slob
he chews with his mouth open and just used his shirt as a napkin
>>
>>62660483

lol? you worry like the cunts mother

who cares
>>
Hard to feel sorry for him when he's worth around $25million
>>
Why should I feel sorry for a famous millionaire?
>>
>>62660942
THERE PEOPLE TO
>>
>>62657230
He has been sleeping in the isle and leaving for piss breaks.
>>
File: 1428285107895.jpg (35 KB, 549x543) Image search: [Google]
1428285107895.jpg
35 KB, 549x543
shia lebouf is one of those rare instances, where I couldn't stand him his entire career, but he ended going so far off the deep end drinking his own koolaid, that now I get kick out of it and find myself rooting for him
>>
>>62657520

It's funny when it's a guy anon

Guys like sex all the time remember
>>
im the fat hairy guy who beat him up on Granville street in downtown Vancouver, BC

AMA

-edit thanks for the upboat!!!

--edit edit WOW WOW!! thx for the gold everyone!!!!!
>>
>>62662377
This desu senpai
>>
>>62662733
baka desu senpai
>>
I liked him in Even Stevens

Never saw any of his movies and I don't know why people hate him now but he looks like a giant faggot nowadays
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.